Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lani's program!

Jul 13, 2006#1
Stats:

18 years old
5'5"
108 lbs.
On birth control (Ortho tri cyclen lo-- a combined pill)

Start date July 5

I am taking:

Morning (about 9:00)
- 2 Wonderup
- 1 Multi-vitamin
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)
- 1 Saw Palmetto Berry (450mg)
- massage for 10-15 minutes with heating pad if I have time (Pressure points massage and lymph node) but sometimes I'll just do a quick 5 minute massage if I'm running late, Cocoa Butter + Vit E.

Afternoon (around 4 or 5)
- 2 Wonderup

Night (around 11 or midnight since it's summer and I can sleep late : ) )
- 2 Wonderup
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)
- 1 Saw Palmetto Berry (450 mg)
- 10-15 minute massage with Cocoa Butter + Vit. E

I am thinking of adding a protein shake each day, but I already have quite a high protein diet and haven't gotten around to it yet. I am trying to gain some weight because I am naturally very skinny and I know that's bad for NBE. That's all I've got for now! Will update when I start seeing results!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJul 14, 2006#2
I forgot to add my measurements!

Over bust: 31"
Under bust: 29"
Bust (fullest part): 32"
Bra size: 34A (in the US, however I should probably be a 32A)

This is my starting size! I would love to get to a full B or C! I don't want to get ahead of myself though...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 10, 2006#3
Quote:Stats:

18 years old
5'5"
108 lbs.

Start date July 5

I am taking:

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 Multi-vitamin
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)
- massage for 10-15 minutes with heating pad if I have time (Pressure points massage and lymph node) but sometimes I'll just do a quick 5 minute massage if I'm running late, Cocoa Butter + Vit E.

- 2 Wonderup

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

I am thinking of adding a protein shake each day, but I already have quite a high protein diet and haven't gotten around to it yet. I am trying to gain some weight because I am naturally very skinny and I know that's bad for NBE. That's all I've got for now! Will update when I start seeing results!
Well, I started the WU and took it for a month, and then I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled, and thought it would be a good idea to get off all the herbs to ensure that they wouldn't interfere with the anesthesia/drugs, etc. I was planning on getting back on the WU as soon as I recovered from the surgery, but the next thing I knew, I was moving into my dorm at my college, and everything has been so hetic since then! I did start to feel some tingles and pains at the end of the first month, but I think I lost any progress that I might have gained since I haven't been on any herbs or massages for over a month now. But, I still had a bottle of WU left, plus EPO and SP so I wanted to finish it up and continue with my routine! However, things are rather difficult right now as I am living with a roomate! I have to hide all of my pills because I only just met here about a month ago and sharing my NBE quest is still quite awkward and embarrassing for me. Luckily, I found this forum! It is hard to do the massages as well since I can only do them when my roomate isn't home. I try to do quick 2 minute massages if I'm in the barthroom or something, but even that is difficult since I'm sharing a community bathroom with all the girls on my floor! So I guess I will see how this goes along with living the dorms. Anyhow, I started back on Wonderup on Friday, Sept. 8th, and I am going to give this another try!

I am still following my old routine, although at the moment I am just taking WU so as not to overload on pills at the very beginning since I am essentially starting over. And I am also not on birth control pills anymore-- I just wanted to get off them for a while and see what happened. So I am being extra careful now with my bf!!! Ahh, I am a very paranoid person, so I may get back on BCP soon. But for the time being, I am going to try my routine again! I suspect I will do less massages and even less heating pad since I have a roomie to worry about now-- but we will see how it goes!

Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 02, 2006#4

18 years old
5'5"
108 lbs.

Start date July 5

I am taking:

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 Multi-vitamin
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

- 2 Wonderup

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

Well! It has been almost two months now since I've started NBE, and I finally feel like I am seeing results! I took a picture yesterday and was amazed at how much fuller my breasts looked! Unfortunately, it is about a week before my period, so they could very well deflate again. : ( but they never used to swell up this big before my period, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep the fullness! I measured also, and I would say that i have had maybe 1/4th- 1/2 inch growth. It is very hard to tell, but when I started I was just a squeak below 32 inches and now I am a little over 32 inches. So I hope that is permanent growth and not just temporary swelling! I also started BCP a few weeks ago, so the swelling could very well be from that as well. It just seems like I never remembered my breasts getting this big before periods, even when I was on BCP before. I'm still on the same BCP and same NBE routine, except I have been slackin on the massages a bit. I probably do more like 5 minutes during the day sometime, and 5- 10 minutes at night. But I suppose it is better than nothing! School is just so hectic, so I am trying to stay as sane as possible because I know stress is bad! It's funny because these past 2 weeks really have less stressful than the past few months, and I feel like I really have had better growth while I was relaxed and calm. Still have hope! Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm so nervous to get my period next week...

Well. I got my period on Tuesday and they were still pretty full, but this morning they deflated again! I am so sad!!! I just got back on BCP a month ago, so maybe my body is just getting used to that again. I took picture again today, and I can't really tell a difference between my starting picture and now : (. I'm very frustrated because On my first try of WU over the summer, I had more significant growth in 3 weeks on WU (and I was taking BCP at the time) than my growth now after 2 months of WU! I'm super disappointed. I think they might be a little fuller, but today they are just depressing. I am going to try and massage more and possibly add those protein shakes, because after reading that "Wonderup Tips" post I guess I'm not getting enough protein! I usually get around 40-50g a day, but they said to ad 30g to that for growth! Ahhh!! i cannot physically eat that much! So I guess we'll see. Oh, and I have also been using the WU cream more now than the Cocoa butter because it absorbs quicker, so maybe that has something to do with my lack of results. If anyone has any tips or ideas, I would greatly appreciate them! Feel free to post on my page!
Edit
Dislike

sweetdreams316

Unread postNov 14, 2006#6

18 years old
5'5"
108 lbs.

Start date July 5

I am taking:

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 Multi-vitamin
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

- 2 Wonderup

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

don't give up! i think that if you did grow and deflate, it at least shows that your body has the potential to grow that much at least! i left you a message on the forum under your initial thread to me =)
Edit
Dislike

em357304

Unread postNov 14, 2006#7

18 years old
5'5"
108 lbs.

Start date July 5

I am taking:

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 Multi-vitamin
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

- 2 Wonderup

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

Hey Lani, I was just reading through your routine and I think that stress is a major issue with. When I began in August I had an inch in growth in the first month. It was in the summer when I was relaxing and had no stress in my life. The last two months that I've been doing BE I haven't noticed the growth near as much and have only grown about 3/4 inch in two months! It's hard to balance school work and work, and whatever else along with taking pills and finding private time to massage during the day!...good luck with school and your BE journey!...and try to relax Smile
Edit
Dislike

Laniboo

Unread postNov 29, 2006#8

18 years old
5'5"
108 lbs.

Start date July 5

I am taking:

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 Multi-vitamin
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

- 2 Wonderup

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

Started on those protein shakes yesterday! They are Optimum Nutrition Whey protein shakes with 24g protein per serving. I am trying to drink 2 each day to get my daily intake, plus lots of protein foods. I'm trying to gain weight but it's not getting anywhere so far! Hopefully the holidays will cure that! I just hope that if I DO gain weight I can KEEP it on. Hoping for an extra 5-10 lbs. Also am taking hyaluronic acid + MSM just to see if this collagen business really works!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 07, 2006#9

18 years old
5'5"
108 lbs.

Start date July 5

I am taking:

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 Multi-vitamin
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

- 2 Wonderup

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

All right well it's been three months and I have nothing to report. I stayed on my program the whole time, I did massages, got lots of protein, etc. etc. As far as I know, I've done everything I possibly can (except for using a heat pad regularly because i cannot do this living with a roommate in the dorms!). AT THE MOST I could MAYBE report about a 1/4th of a inch of growth. But it seems to change everytime I measure and sometimes I am even smaller than my original measurements!!! What is going on???

Anyway, a few days ago I started increasing my dosages of SP to 3 times a day instead of 2. I also switched out the EPO for a combo of flax, fish, and borage oil (400 mg of each) and I am also taking that three times a day now. In terms of massage, I have been doing it more vigorously, like with my knuckles and some pressure points, but nothing too fancy. I also have been pretty consistent with the two protein shakes. SO, the above changes have been in a effect for a few days now and we will see how this month goes!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 11, 2006#10

18 years old
5'5"
108 lbs.

Start date July 5

I am taking:

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 Multi-vitamin
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

- 2 Wonderup

- 2 Wonderup
- 1 EPO (1000 mg)

Just measured today and according to the tape I am up .5 inch!!! Sometimes the measurement still changed a bit, but I am now starting to measure in alignment to a birthmark on my back, so I can have a more accurate reading as to where I place the measuring tape. I was so surprised! They didn't even look bigger to me today or anything, and I've actually been pretty bad about dosages lately... it is finals week so I haven't been massaging well and have been super stressed out, I've also taken my pills very sporadically! I wonder if that helped??? Hmm. I looked at my pictures again today and noticed more of a difference. I'm thinking about posting to see what everyone else thinks or if it is just in my head. I am just about to finish my period so I hope the measurement is correct. I also started a new BCP pack yesterday so I hope that is not throwing things off : ( We'll see! I think I may mess with my pill-taking times since the last few days have been so hectic, yet I've finally gotten some growth!

also thought i might add, i am trying to gain weight, and i think have probably gained about 3 pounds in the last couple weeks. it fluctuates A LOT though. so the growth could be due to that as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon