Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shell688 - My program

Jun 11, 2006#1
Hello, My name is Shell, I am 32 years old I have 4 children, I didn't breast feed after the first one (who wasn't getting enough nutrients and started loosing weight). My breast did get to a huge C though, of course I got to a huge size 18+ from a size 6, so I never enjoyed my breasts. I don't want huge breasts, my hubby says he wouldn't mind though. I don't think with my small frame they would even look good, I only want them to look great and be about a full C. I am currently about a 36B, I am about 135-145lbs, and I am about 5'9". I am tall and thin except for my stomach which still a little baby fat from my 3 yr. old. My left breast is bigger so it sometimes spills outside of a B cup in the middle. I can never find a bra that looks right or feels right. I smoke, and I can't quit, I know that isn't good for NBE but I don't think that that matters so much. I did quit drinking soda, which I drank like crazy before. That hasn't been too hard. I now drink non-carbonated, caffine free drinks and water. I started taking BGP 16 days ago. I drink protein shakes because I don't eat much meat. I also eat nuts and beans. I also take 1000mg vitamin C. 2 days ago I started doing some of the Chi-massages on this site, mostly on the right breast, which has started to catch up.

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
Breast Measurements 29 under
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 11, 2006#2
I take BGP 2 pills once a day
Folic acid, vitamin B6 & B12, magnesium Thiamin- I pill form
I use Chi massage 2x's a day 3 min. left and 6 min. right
I also massage them with soap in tub- right 6 min. left 3 min
I do finger pull and palm push exercises 2-3 times a day 10X' each.
leg lifts to help my stomach look smaller
I do visualization exercises every night
I drink as much water as I can
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 11, 2006#3
Quote:Hello, My name is Shell, I am 32 years old I have 4 children, I didn't breast feed after the first one (who wasn't getting enough nutrients and started loosing weight). My breast did get to a huge C though, of course I got to a huge size 18+ from a size 6, so I never enjoyed my breasts. I don't want huge breasts, my hubby says he wouldn't mind though. I don't think with my small frame they would even look good, I only want them to look great and be about a full C. I am currently about a 36B, I am about 135-145lbs, and I am about 5'9". I am tall and thin except for my stomach which still a little baby fat from my 3 yr. old. My left breast is bigger so it sometimes spills outside of a B cup in the middle. I can never find a bra that looks right or feels right. I smoke, and I can't quit, I know that isn't good for NBE but I don't think that that matters so much. I did quit drinking soda, which I drank like crazy before. That hasn't been too hard. I now drink non-carbonated, caffine free drinks and water. I started taking BGP 16 days ago. I drink protein shakes because I don't eat much meat. I also eat nuts and beans. I also take 1000mg vitamin C. 2 days ago I started doing some of the Chi-massages on this site, mostly on the right breast, which has started to catch up.

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Week one, I started noticing the bottom and sides getting bigger, tops still flat. No pains. Sagging decreased a lot. breasts sitting noticeably higher. No measureable growth. Too soon I'm sure.
Day 14 I added massage to the program and started to have pain the next two days, my breast felt fuller in the morning and looked bigger, no measurable difference though. I think that the massage and exercises are helping. When I can,$$$ allows, I will probably take saw palmetto as BGP doesn't have this in it. My breast really look a lot better even though they havn't grown yet, I feel better about myself. I think that perhaps some woman don't need a lot of each ingredient, so I am waiting before I add more herbs to my routine to see if this is going to be enough. Some woman have luck with the pills so I want to make sure that if I am one of those people, that I give it a real shot.
Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Shell

Unread postJun 12, 2006#4
Quote:Hello, My name is Shell, I am 32 years old I have 4 children, I didn't breast feed after the first one (who wasn't getting enough nutrients and started loosing weight). My breast did get to a huge C though, of course I got to a huge size 18+ from a size 6, so I never enjoyed my breasts. I don't want huge breasts, my hubby says he wouldn't mind though. I don't think with my small frame they would even look good, I only want them to look great and be about a full C. I am currently about a 36B, I am about 135-145lbs, and I am about 5'9". I am tall and thin except for my stomach which still a little baby fat from my 3 yr. old. My left breast is bigger so it sometimes spills outside of a B cup in the middle. I can never find a bra that looks right or feels right. I smoke, and I can't quit, I know that isn't good for NBE but I don't think that that matters so much. I did quit drinking soda, which I drank like crazy before. That hasn't been too hard. I now drink non-carbonated, caffine free drinks and water. I started taking BGP 16 days ago. I drink protein shakes because I don't eat much meat. I also eat nuts and beans. I also take 1000mg vitamin C. 2 days ago I started doing some of the Chi-massages on this site, mostly on the right breast, which has started to catch up.

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Day 17
Started taking 160mg Saw palmetto 2 X's a day
Edit
Dislike

Shell688

Unread postJun 15, 2006#5

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Day 20. Still taking 2 BGP pills 1 X a day. Almost time for my period. Today I measured 35 1/2 inches. Hubby says he noticed, asked me how much I was taking. I think I've been taking SP for 3 1/2 days now. That may be helping, or it could be because of my period. I ,may loose some growth, but at least they are growing. I think that I will keep taking the BGP, as I seem to be having results. Still doing massage, kinda mixing different kinds, last night only on the right side to help even them out. Last night my left breast looked like it was a third bigger then my right, so only doing right massage for now. I'm not going to change anything right now, just pushing ahead. I took a before pic in a dress without a bra, so I will take another one the same way. I didn't expect results this fast so I dont have a fitting bathing suit, so until I get noticeable results in the dress, $$$ dictates that I'll have to wait until very noticeable results, then I will take a bathing suit pic.
Edit
Dislike

Shell688

Unread postJun 15, 2006#6

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
I havn't had my protein shakes in 3 days, I will go back on them today, and perhapos ensure in the morning also. Still taking vitamin C, still smoking. I havn't done finger pull exercises and hand push exercises last two days. Yesturday I just felt exhaused all day, I'm wondering if the growth can cause a person to be real tired?

Day 23. Still measure 35 1/2. Top seems to slowly be filling up. Period is soon to come. See how much stays after. Back on protein shakes. 2 a day. Massage 1 X a day 10 min total. More on right side. Breasts hurt a little with fullness. My stomach is huge, bigger than usual for pms. still pushing ahead. Not doing much breast exercises.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 19, 2006#9

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Day 24
Stomach going back down. Seems like my fat is moving down my body. I think that that means I am losing some fat in mid-section. protein drinks a day. SP one in morning 1 at night. 2 BGP pills once a day. Lymph massage both breasts. Cocoa butter / vit. E massaged both breast and surrounding tissue 2 X's a day. great results! 10 Finger pull and palm push exercise whenever I'm on computer or think about it. Leg lifts in chair, 10 whenever I think about it. 34 3/4, but surrounding tissue is starting to fill out. Under bust is 24 1/2 my weight seems to be lowering, going further down past stomach area. I wonder if pills are causing the rest of my body to go to where it should? I think that it is balancing out my weight. Still pushing on. I may take a week break or so depending on $$$ and how long it takes to get my pills through mail. No matter what happens, so far this has been a very possitive experienc.

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 19, 2006#10

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
re-measure 29 under breast.

Good luck to all! Shell

Day 27, 3 days of BGP left. I measured 35 inches today, later in evening. I seem to be bigger in the morning and smaller in the evening. My stomach looks huge again, I think that it may be the protein shakes..,.been taking one in morning and one at night. bought slim fast, will take one in morning and afternoon, eat light breakfast and one protein shake in morning. Still havn't gotten period yet. will know results better after. I plan to take a break in three days until I start with WU. I am going to buy 1 bottle, and see how my body reacts to it. I think that if I responded to BGP with it's low doses, More herbs and different herbs may work even better. I will continue to massage and use lotion (vit E, and Cocoa butter) 2 X'x a day and see if I keep my gains during break while I wait for WU. I will try to continue breast exercises as time allows with work.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 23, 2006#12

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Tomottoe last day of pilkls till new ones come in. Measure 35 1/4. 2 week break. May try WU. Will continue to do massage and exercises. See if my stomach goes down any. see if I lose gains. Will continue SP. Also bathing with cocoa butter soap massage in tub. Start new program in a couple of weeks. I'll see how much gains I get with massage (Cocoa butter, vit. E lotion).

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 23, 2006#13

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
tomorrow, last day of pills till new ones come in. Measure 35 1/4. 2 week break. May try WU. Will continue to do massage and exercises. See if my stomach goes down any. see if I lose gains. Will continue SP. Also bathing with cocoa butter soap massage in tub. Start new program in a couple of weeks.

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 29, 2006#14

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Day 3 off pills, still doing massages. On my period. I measured 34 1/2 today, I'm waiting on pills. I am loosing gains. Lost 1 1/2 inches. I do seem to go up and down alot though I won't be breaking next time. been taking EPO, SP and BO...1000mg's, 160mg's and 500mg's.

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 06, 2006#15

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
11th day off pills...14 1/4 bust. Still fluctuating a lot. Still doing massage on right side a little on left. Taking EPO, SP and BO (1000mg's, 160mg's, and 500mg's.

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 11, 2006#16

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Today is the 11 th. 4 th day back on BGP. 7 th day after period. Measure 30 inches under bust. Measure 35 fullest part of bust. 2 pills in morning with protein shake. breast massage. EPO, SP, BO at night. Breast massage.

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 18, 2006#17

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
For the second time I have measured 36". They look so much firmer and fuller, so far I am very happy. I was a bit depressed when I realized that my original bra size and my current bra size was an A. I suppose it was because I was buying padded bras before and sometimes you have to go up a cup size to fit them comfortably. I'm actually kinda' glad I never realized that. I think that after kids they stayed larger for a longer time so I never bothered to get smaller bras, or maybe I just didn't want to be honest with myself. Anyway, even at 35" - 36" with my band size that means that without a padded bra or a bra with a formed cup I am a 36A. That would be depressing if I wasn't gaining now. Even if they are an A they now look very perkey and are finally starting to fill out a little on top. It seems like the sides have the most growth in the begining. At 35" - 36" I can still fill out a B fully now. If the bra has only cups and no formed padding I fit an A completely.

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 18, 2006#18

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
For the second time I have measured 36". They look so much firmer and fuller, so far I am very happy. I was a bit depressed when I realized that my original bra size and my current bra size was an A. I suppose it was because I was buying padded bras before and sometimes you have to go up a cup size to fit them comfortably. I'm actually kinda' glad I never realized that. I think that after kids they stayed larger for a longer time so I never bothered to get smaller bras, or maybe I just didn't want to be honest with myself. Anyway, even at 35" - 36" with my band size that means that without a padded bra or a bra with a formed cup I am a 36A. That would be depressing if I wasn't gaining now. Even if they are an A they now look very perkey and are finally starting to fill out a little on top. It seems like the sides have the most growth in the begining. At 35" - 36" I can still fill out a B fully now. If the bra has only cups and no formed padding I fit an A completely.

I started drinking soy protein shakes 2 days ago...nasty!!! I have also started taking some wild yam and flax seed 500mg each. Cut out BO for now. I hope this growth is due to extra ingredients.

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 31, 2006#19

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Started third month. No noticeable growth. Still bouncing between 35 inch and 35 1/4 inch. Took 3 weeks for them to ship this time so I was on break for three weeks. I didn't loose any growth, but I havn't gained either.I will continue BGP for rest of this month and perhaps try a different product next month. I havn't been drinking protein shakes, perhaps I will have more luck when I start those again.

Good luck to all! Shell
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 21, 2006#20

height-5'9"
weight-135lbs-145lbs
33 full
Bra size I think 34 B
Sept 20, With all my breaks I have taken four months of BGP. I am still fluctuating from 35 1/4 to 35 3/4.

1 Cocoa butter vitamin E massage before bed
Less Caffeine again

New routine:
2 Menopause Support supplements a day
With: Dong Quai Root Extract 200mg
Black Cohosh Root Extract 100mg
American Ginseng Root Extract 50mg
Licorice Root Extract 50mg
Motherwort Herb Powder 50mg
Vitex agnus-castus Berries Extract 40mg

1 Multiple vitamins
supports a healthy reproductive system