Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

topazblue's program

Sep 09, 2007#1
My current booby growth project started on 14th August 2007.

Day 1 started when my breast actives arrived. (I realise that my research into this product was not enough as I found this forum the day after my pills arrived.) Anyway, I decided the product was still worth a try as I was keen to use it in conjunction with the massage cream.

Also, since breast actives is not rated very favourably on this website I decided to include some additional herbs/supplements. At the moment I'm swallowing down the following everyday....

Morning:
-Breast Actives (2)
-Triple Strength Garlic+C, Horseradish, Fenugreek & Marshmallow (1)
-Flaxseed oil (1)
-Fish oil (1)
-EPO (1)
-protein drink made with soy milk

Before bed (after massage):
-chicken feet soup
-EPO
-Flaxseed oil (1)
-soy milk (sometimes I may make this into a protein drink)

Massage
-I'm doing TigerLily's massage

Stats:
- Children: 1 (5 years)
- Height: 5ft1
- Weight: 49 kgs
- Bra size: loose 10A (32A)
- Ethnicity: Asian

Background:
When I was pregnant I put on over 20kgs but my breast size never changed. I even breast fed my son for 12months and still no change in breast size (even when I was engorged I was less than an A cup). I also breast fed my son exclusively for 6 mths (that is: my son had no solids for the first 6 months, only breast milk). He was always above average on growth charts so I have no idea where I was storing my breast milk!

In 2005, I started with brava. I stayed with brava for 1 year. I was very disciplined. I was only working part time so I was able to get my hours up to 36hrs at a time. I have sustained no growth from this project which was very disappointing. I invested a lot of time (and money) into it. I used to swell up while wearing the domes (so much that my nips were close to the domes) but nothing sustained. My swelling used to disappear about the same time the suction marks disappeared.

As of today:
I have noticed growth already. Some of my A cup bras are not gaping anymore! Also, I only stared chicken feet soup last night..so I'm hoping this speeds things up a bit - or at least encourages maximum growth!

I'm still deciding about posting photos...I haven't taken any of myself yet but I still have the ones from before brava - I could probably use them as my day 1 photos!

I hope the above reads ok, I think it may be a bit all over the place...I guess the main message from me is that I'm growing already!

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postSep 09, 2007#2
forgot to add - I also take another triple strength garlic+C, horseradish, fenugreek and marshmallow pill in the evening
Edit
Dislike

Sarah

Unread postDec 14, 2007#3
Quote:My current booby growth project started on 14th August 2007.

Day 1 started when my breast actives arrived. (I realise that my research into this product was not enough as I found this forum the day after my pills arrived.) Anyway, I decided the product was still worth a try as I was keen to use it in conjunction with the massage cream.

Also, since breast actives is not rated very favourably on this website I decided to include some additional herbs/supplements. At the moment I'm swallowing down the following everyday....

Morning:
-Breast Actives (2)
-Flaxseed oil (1)
-Fish oil (1)
-EPO (1)

-chicken feet soup
-EPO
-Flaxseed oil (1)

Massage

Stats:

Background:
When I was pregnant I put on over 20kgs but my breast size never changed. I even breast fed my son for 12months and still no change in breast size (even when I was engorged I was less than an A cup). I also breast fed my son exclusively for 6 mths (that is: my son had no solids for the first 6 months, only breast milk). He was always above average on growth charts so I have no idea where I was storing my breast milk!

In 2005, I started with brava. I stayed with brava for 1 year. I was very disciplined. I was only working part time so I was able to get my hours up to 36hrs at a time. I have sustained no growth from this project which was very disappointing. I invested a lot of time (and money) into it. I used to swell up while wearing the domes (so much that my nips were close to the domes) but nothing sustained. My swelling used to disappear about the same time the suction marks disappeared.

As of today:
I have noticed growth already. Some of my A cup bras are not gaping anymore! Also, I only stared chicken feet soup last night..so I'm hoping this speeds things up a bit - or at least encourages maximum growth!

I'm still deciding about posting photos...I haven't taken any of myself yet but I still have the ones from before brava - I could probably use them as my day 1 photos!

I hope the above reads ok, I think it may be a bit all over the place...I guess the main message from me is that I'm growing already!
Hello topazblue,

I notice that you haven't posted for a long time. How are things going? I am very interested in your progress and what you do to get the progress. I am too Asian, and very very small, and can't fill 34A. It's very depressing when it comes to bra shopping time, not to mention that I can't wear any clothes that has somewhat of a low neck line because it will expose my emptiness.

Thanks.

Sarah
Edit
Dislike

Black Sheep

Unread postDec 29, 2007#4

Morning:
-Breast Actives (2)
-Flaxseed oil (1)
-Fish oil (1)
-EPO (1)

-chicken feet soup
-EPO
-Flaxseed oil (1)

Massage

Stats:

Background:

As of today:

Hi Sarah

I'm still going with my program but have simplified it a bit. I found the herbs weren't agreeing with my body so I stopped all herbs for a while. After a few weeks of no herbs, I noticed that my growth slowed down as well, so I started taking Breast Actives again (the dosage seems to be just right for me - no stomach upsets).

So for a quick update, this is my new routine...

I'm taking BA in the morning with breakfast which includes a glass of soy milk with some protein powder. Then at night, I massage, drink chicken feet soup and a glass of soy milk. Also I use a heat pad on my breasts at bedtime (I'm guessing I have it on for about 10 mins...not sure what happens after I fall asleep!).

As for growth. I can fill out my biggest A cup bra now (but that's literally right now as I have luteal swelling). I must admit that I have also gained weight particulary in the hips and bottom, I think that it's NBE related because I've been this weight before but my boobs were never this big...this is the biggest my boobs have ever been. Also a lady at work has noticed I am more curvy (feminine).

Also I just read your post on Fengshui's program, I haven't had any pains or tingles. I do get some tenderness but I'm pretty sure that's from my massage.

Good luck with your project and I hope to hear about your progress.

Topaz

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2563232]topazblue

Unread postApr 11, 2008#5

Morning:
-Breast Actives (2)
-Flaxseed oil (1)
-Fish oil (1)
-EPO (1)

-chicken feet soup
-EPO
-Flaxseed oil (1)

Massage

Stats:

Background:

As of today:

After my last BA tablet I stopped chicken feet soup and soy intake. I was gaining too much weight around the hips. I'm happy to report that I didn't lose any growth.

To date I have gained about 1/2 a cup, so now I can fill an A cup bra. I'm excited that I have a crease under my boobs but I thought that filling an A cup would be more satisfying. I think that because I've gained weight in my hips, I need alot more boobage to be proportional.

Last week I started massaging with the BA cream again, my boobs have become really tender again, I think this is what works for me.

For a while I was massaging without the cream and I had no tenderness. I thought that it was because my boobies were getting used to the massage. However now that I've started the BA cream again, I know this is the reason. I'm about half way through my last jar so I've ordered some full potential cream.

The tenderness has also motivated me to do chicken feet soup again.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 03, 2009#6

Morning:
-Breast Actives (2)
-Flaxseed oil (1)
-Fish oil (1)
-EPO (1)

-chicken feet soup
-EPO
-Flaxseed oil (1)

Massage

Stats:

Background:

As of today:

Gosh, nearly a year since my last post here. I've been reluctant to post until I have some sustainable quantifiable growth.

Right now, I feel like I'm the biggest I've ever been. But I can't really say that I've reached any BIG milestones yet - my A cups remain snug but I know there is some more filling out to do - one day I will say I am a B cup!

Since last year, I have experimented with PM. First with the Japanese Bust Enhancement method (FP/vitex) then with FP on its own. Whilst I believe I grew during this period, I think my growth has been sooooo gradual, I can't confidently attribtue it to anything specific.

Realistically, other contributing factors could have been a change to exercise routine and some more weight gain (although I have been this weight before with less boobage).

At the moment, I'm taking PM UK and using a home made boobie batter. I like this routine so I will continue with it for a few more months.

Also still using heat pad and eating boobie friendly foods (including chicken feet soup now and then).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon