J.J.'s brava program

May 07, 2009#1
Ok Elusia, here it is!

Original measurements:

Underbust: 30"
Bust: 31.25"
Overbust: 33"
Weight: 112 lbs

Original Bra size: no need for a bra. I wore heavily padded 34As or 36As as I refused to admit to the world at large that I had no boobs. Actually, before I started running a lot I had 34A boobs. Then I did a lot of running. After that, I got pregnant and breastfed for almost a year. Then at the end of breastfeeding I was having some health problems and lost a lot of weight. I was down to 103 lb and you could see all my ribs. I gained back almost 10 pounds, but none of it went on my chest. Why, God, why?

I started with Brava on Feb 25. I am currently in my 11th week and stats (at end of the day after 12 hours with brava off) are now:

Bust: 32.75"-33"
Weight: 113 lbs
Height: 5'5"

At about week 5 I was retaining half an inch at the end of the day. At that point I began using herbs. But I often forget them, so probably it is fair to say I have been taking the herbs two days out of three. Progress has been steady since then. But I am still not really even an A cup. I went to one of the bra size calculator pages and according to that, I will need to get to 34 inches around the bust in order to fit a 34A. At my current end of day measurements it says I should be a 34AA. I often wear a 36 though, because on some of the 34s the cups are too close together. The band fits fine, but I prefer that the cups are spaced so that the outer edges are lined up with the side of my chest. On some of the 34s, the cups are too close to the center.

But anyway, getting to 34" around the bust would be 2.75 inches of real growth. Most people don't grow that much in a full year! I am not sure my husband can tolerate two full years of this. I guess we will see what happens at the end of the year. I plan to go up to Christmas of 2009 and stop then.

I will check in again around week 15. Best to all!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

J.J.

Unread postMay 08, 2009#2
I forgot to mention hours. For the first 9.5 weeks I was averaging about 12.5 hours per day (87.5 hours each week). For the past two weeks I have probably only averaged 11-11.5 hours per night because the silicon in one of my domes was breaking down and I was trying to coax them along until replacements came. Also my little brother has been visiting for about a week and I have been putting the domes on a little later and then hiding under a blanket so he doesn't find out. He's kind of clueless but I still think he would notice if I was just walking around the house in the domes and a huge t-shirt. That is not my normal look Smile

I have new domes now and so hopefully my hours will average over 12 per day again.
Edit
Dislike

J.J.

Unread postMay 09, 2009#3
Quote:Ok Elusia, here it is!

Original measurements:

Bust: 31.25"
Weight: 112 lbs

Original Bra size: no need for a bra. I wore heavily padded 34As or 36As as I refused to admit to the world at large that I had no boobs. Actually, before I started running a lot I had 34A boobs. Then I did a lot of running. After that, I got pregnant and breastfed for almost a year. Then at the end of breastfeeding I was having some health problems and lost a lot of weight. I was down to 103 lb and you could see all my ribs. I gained back almost 10 pounds, but none of it went on my chest. Why, God, why?

I started with Brava on Feb 25. I am currently in my 11th week and stats (at end of the day after 12 hours with brava off) are now:

Bust: 32.75"-33"
Weight: 113 lbs
Height: 5'5"

At about week 5 I was retaining half an inch at the end of the day. At that point I began using herbs. But I often forget them, so probably it is fair to say I have been taking the herbs two days out of three. Progress has been steady since then. But I am still not really even an A cup. I went to one of the bra size calculator pages and according to that, I will need to get to 34 inches around the bust in order to fit a 34A. At my current end of day measurements it says I should be a 34AA. I often wear a 36 though, because on some of the 34s the cups are too close together. The band fits fine, but I prefer that the cups are spaced so that the outer edges are lined up with the side of my chest. On some of the 34s, the cups are too close to the center.

But anyway, getting to 34" around the bust would be 2.75 inches of real growth. Most people don't grow that much in a full year! I am not sure my husband can tolerate two full years of this. I guess we will see what happens at the end of the year. I plan to go up to Christmas of 2009 and stop then.

I will check in again around week 15. Best to all!
I was a bit vague before about the brava and the swelling. Here is a little more info:

I originally purchased a used brava system with sportbox and medium wide domes on ebay for about $475. I started out using the sportbox but it was waking me up towards early morning, even though I could sleep through the first part of the night with it. Then I dropped the sportbox. It still works but was definitely getting lower pressure, I had less swelling in the morning. It was also running every 40-45 minutes. One night of that drove me crazy. I switched to the airlock method. I was pretty aggressive sucking the air out at first. It was definitly a lot more pressure and a lot more swelling than the sportbox before I dropped it. I used the airlock with pretty strong pressure for about 7-8 weeks. I had a lot of swelling, usually 1.5 inches more in the morning than the night before. I had boob hickeys once or twice from the pressure. I think the higher pressure led my dome padding to break down.

So from week 9 to week 11 I used lower pressure, was getting about 1 inch of swelling, much more comfortable. This was mainly because I didn't want the domes to completely die before replacements came. I ended up getting narrow large domes from brava direct on ebay. These seem to have softer silicone rims. I can't put as much pressure on because they roll in really easily. So I have been slowly increasing the pressure over the evening. I try to get the domes on by 8 or 8:30, and keep them on until about 8 in the morning. It is hard to get them on sooner in the evening because it is light out so late and the little yahootie wants to play in the front yard....

I measured this morning, bust was just over 34 inches right after taking the domes off. So I am getting a bit more than 1" of swelling. This fits perfectly into a 36B Calvin Klein padded pushup bra. 34 or 36 As are too small in the morning, but still a tiny bit big in the evenings. I usually just wear the B's all day; you can't really tell that they are partly empty because they are the padded/formed cups. Totally hides the lack of boobs with clothes on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon