Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ashtaria - My Routine

Jun 07, 2009#1
Hello Everyone,
Once again I have embarked on this journey...its seems as though life keeps getting in the way...but not this time. Smile

I'm starting slow and I take Complete La Femme, 4 capsules twice a day. I try and always take it with a glass of milk or a protein drink. I have been on this for almost a month and have seen some increase. Before I was a flat 32AAA...Now I'm a 34AA...not a lot but at least I fit into one bra size now without any padding. LOL I'm finishing this jar and may buy another just until I get my next program in progress. Oh, and as of today I'm adding chicken feet soup at least twice a day. I read about someone that uses ice cubes trays...I thought that was genius, so I'm going to do that and use small baby food containers to make it portable when necessary.

I have tried several things and have had some results in the past but was not able to continue them. I do not like taking pills so I have decided to go all liquid herbals and make my own which i really easy. It is sort of expensive to get started but once you are going it gets less expensive in the long run.

I have before pictures already and will submit those then I figure out how.

Good luck to all you ladies and gents (if there are any)...I wish for you all big beautiful breasts.

P-L-P,
Tammi
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 08, 2009#2
Sorry I forgot a few things:
Hgt: 5'9"
Wght: 125 (give or take a few pounds)
Bra: 32AA (as of today)

I stopped smoking cigarettes a month ago. YAY!! I live a pretty healthy lifestyle, minus the working out.

In addition to my herbs, I also take a liquid vegetarian pre-natal multi-vitamin with iron 3x a day. No I'm not a vegetarian but I like my vitamins all natural.

Okay I think that is all for now.

P-L-P,
Tammi
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 10, 2009#3
Quote:Hello Everyone,
Once again I have embarked on this journey...its seems as though life keeps getting in the way...but not this time. Smile

I'm starting slow and I take Complete La Femme, 4 capsules twice a day. I try and always take it with a glass of milk or a protein drink. I have been on this for almost a month and have seen some increase. Before I was a flat 32AAA...Now I'm a 34AA...not a lot but at least I fit into one bra size now without any padding. LOL I'm finishing this jar and may buy another just until I get my next program in progress. Oh, and as of today I'm adding chicken feet soup at least twice a day. I read about someone that uses ice cubes trays...I thought that was genius, so I'm going to do that and use small baby food containers to make it portable when necessary.

I have tried several things and have had some results in the past but was not able to continue them. I do not like taking pills so I have decided to go all liquid herbals and make my own which i really easy. It is sort of expensive to get started but once you are going it gets less expensive in the long run.

Good luck to all you ladies and gents (if there are any)...I wish for you all big beautiful breasts.

P-L-P,
Tammi
ADDED:

*Started 6/7/09*
1) Chicken Feet Soup as a tea 2x a day
Note: Since there is no definite proof of the effectiveness of this method, I have chosen to use this dosage. At this dose it can be cut back to once a day if there are any unsatisfactory side effects or increased to 3x a day if necessary.

*Started 6/9/09*
2) Digestion Tea before bed - ginger root based
3) Soy Milk w/herbs 2x a day
4) Carnation Instant Breakfast drink for protein in the morning with 8oz of soy milk
======================================================================================================

=>> UPDATE
As of today I still have the same feeling in my breasts; sometimes they tingle and sometimes they are sore near the chest wall. The soreness in the nipple area stopped about 7 days in the beginning and has not returned. They [breast] are puffy from the base (chest wall) and I think that for now that is where all of my growth is happening. Because I'm so flat chested taking photos really do not show the puffiness but when I lay my hand across them, with the palm resting in the middle of both breasts, and I feel the incline that tells me something is happening.

==>> CORRECTION
I've been on the Complete LaFemme for close to a month since I realized that I started NBE again by finishing off the first bottle, which had about a weeks worth of pills left, before moving on to the second. I'm almost done with that bottle about another week or two. Also, I do breast messages every morning with baby oil or coco butter lotion.

===>> CHANGES COMING IN JULY
- Greenbush Enhancement Blend liquid and add in PM liquid -- 3x a day
- High Micro protein drink before bedtime
- Breast massage cream -- 2x a day

All else about my program will remain the same.

I will take a 1/month + 1/week photo the day after finishing the bottle of Complete LaFemme.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 11, 2009#4

P-L-P,
Tammi
GREAT NEWS FOR ME!!! I confirmed that I have growth of about so far since I know fit perfectly a 34NA bra with my left breast, the right breast is smaller but catching up.

I now only massage the right breast to see if I can make it catch up closer to the left one.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 17, 2009#5

P-L-P,
Tammi
** EXERTS FROM JOURNAL **

6/7-13
- Breasts were really sore. The soreness started of gradually and got really bad then subsided the same way. Since I noticed that it happened right in the middle of my cycle, I'm hoping it is a consistent sign. They are extremely more sensitive since this episode.

- Growth consisted of mainly filling out around the sides and bottom; no really growth on top. Considering this is the most I have ever gotten out of NBE, I think I'm going to stick with LaFemme for a while longer.

- Thinking about buying a lotion like LaFemme's or Bio-Bust, or St Herb...not sure .Used baby oil and coco butter lotion with positive results so I thought I would see if a cream could help.

- Started drinking Carnation Instant Breakfast & Oat meal with morning herbs
- Ran out of multi-vits

6/14
- 2nd batch of Chicken feet broth; much better than first.
- Decreased dosage of Complete LaFemme from 4/2x a day to 3/2x a day due to running low
- Drinking chicken feet soup at least 3x a day

6/16
- Ordered next bottle of LaFemme; considering liquid formula.
- Ordered Bio-Bust cream
- Noticed oilier skin; not a big deal
- Considering adding a higher protein such as Whey or Egg...still researching...at bedtime
- By the end of the week I will have more multi-vits, and EPO.

Well I think that is all. Overall I'm satisfied with how things are progressing. I guess that I'm about 1 month and 2 weeks on NBE; lets see where I am at the end of the next bottle.

Peace-Love-Prosperity,
Tammi
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon