Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

necole03's program

Jun 03, 2009#1
Okay, I figure I could use this as a journal to keep track of what I'm doing, how I'm progressing...

Currently, I'm 117 lbs and wear a size 34B, but it's very saggy up top (well, most of my bras are padded and have a cupped shape, but the ones that don't are saggy at the top). My boobs are definitel ski sloped from breast feeding, but they've never been big except while I was breastfeeding and they shrunk right back down immediately after I stopped.

I've been praying a lot about this (yeah, I know, now I sound like a nut job, but whatever, it is what it is...) and this is the program I'm going to follow for starts:

Daily massage
fennel
PM
B complex vitamin

I'm cutting out as much caffeine as possible (no more coffee!) and I'm upping the amount of water I drink.

Oh, and I've started walking a few miles 2 or 3 x a week to get my lower body toned.

That's really it for now. I started this week with the B complex and massage. I'll add fennel supplements this weekend and order my PM supplements on Friday to start whenever they arrive (a week or two I guess).

It's a pretty simple program and but I feel like this is what is going to work for me.

My period started on Sunday and it's already at almost no flow (nothing yesterday and just a little bit so far today). I don't get pre or post menstrual swelling.

I haven't taken my measurements yet... sorta don't want to get caught up in numbers mania yet. I have a bra that's 34B which fits okay at the bottom but saggy at the top and I'm going to use it to watch how things improve. My overall goal is to wear a 34C.

I guess that's all I have to report for now... well, except that since I've been doing the massages I do feel tingles in my breasts, especially the left one. It also seems fuller to me, especially today. I think I have my cell phone with me, so maybe I'll take a picture to use as my starting one.

My massages are nothing really formal, just kinda massaging and telling my breasts that they're gonna grow and visualizing how they're going to look for maybe 5 minutes at night and a few times through the day.

YAY for growing bigger boobies! Several people on this site have really inspired me, so I'm excited to see where this adventure will lead. (and excited about buying new bras... the ones I own are really pretty -- cause I figure I'm only wearing them for looks anyway - but I'm going to splurge on some even prettier ones when my boobs get bigger!)
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 19, 2009#2
This is just to say that I'll be adding the fennel to my routine tonight. Haven't been up on massage the way I started off because had a lot going on in my life that made me feel too bummed out. Have been consistent in taking the B complex though.

Will start taking 1100 mg of fennel tonight. and back on massage.

My plan is to add the PM in another week or two. Then I'll just keep the same routine and see where I stand closer to Christmas time.

Happy Booby growing!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 27, 2009#3
Quote:Okay, I figure I could use this as a journal to keep track of what I'm doing, how I'm progressing...

Currently, I'm 117 lbs and wear a size 34B, but it's very saggy up top (well, most of my bras are padded and have a cupped shape, but the ones that don't are saggy at the top). My boobs are definitel ski sloped from breast feeding, but they've never been big except while I was breastfeeding and they shrunk right back down immediately after I stopped.

I've been praying a lot about this (yeah, I know, now I sound like a nut job, but whatever, it is what it is...) and this is the program I'm going to follow for starts:

Daily massage
fennel
PM
B complex vitamin

I'm cutting out as much caffeine as possible (no more coffee!) and I'm upping the amount of water I drink.

Oh, and I've started walking a few miles 2 or 3 x a week to get my lower body toned.

That's really it for now. I started this week with the B complex and massage. I'll add fennel supplements this weekend and order my PM supplements on Friday to start whenever they arrive (a week or two I guess).

It's a pretty simple program and but I feel like this is what is going to work for me.

My period started on Sunday and it's already at almost no flow (nothing yesterday and just a little bit so far today). I don't get pre or post menstrual swelling.

I haven't taken my measurements yet... sorta don't want to get caught up in numbers mania yet. I have a bra that's 34B which fits okay at the bottom but saggy at the top and I'm going to use it to watch how things improve. My overall goal is to wear a 34C.

I guess that's all I have to report for now... well, except that since I've been doing the massages I do feel tingles in my breasts, especially the left one. It also seems fuller to me, especially today. I think I have my cell phone with me, so maybe I'll take a picture to use as my starting one.

My massages are nothing really formal, just kinda massaging and telling my breasts that they're gonna grow and visualizing how they're going to look for maybe 5 minutes at night and a few times through the day.

YAY for growing bigger boobies! Several people on this site have really inspired me, so I'm excited to see where this adventure will lead. (and excited about buying new bras... the ones I own are really pretty -- cause I figure I'm only wearing them for looks anyway - but I'm going to splurge on some even prettier ones when my boobs get bigger!)
Just popping in to say I ordered my PM today!!! Very excited about that.

To date, I haven't been very consistent with the massaging. I do it for a few minutes whenever I think about it, but no where near the 30 minutes to an hour that I've read about here.

I've been pretty consistent with taking the B complex. Different dosages depending on the time of day I take it.

I take 1000mg of fennel supplement every night before bed.

What I'm noticing is that my bottom half seems to be rounding out. I think I've gained back the weight I lost while hubby and I were separated... my clothes that were loose, now fit just right. That worries me a little bit because I don't want to go up a size in my bottoms if I can help it... but I haven't been consistent about getting regular 3x a week exercise, so my goal is to get serious about THAT and see if it helps me tone up my bottom half (cause with the weight gain, I'm also seeing cellulite on my bottom and the back upper thigh! sigh.)

As for my breasts, they don't seem bigger but they do seem somewhat fuller. The biggest thing I've noticed is that my nipples are getting the same look that they have had each time I've been pregnant... In fact, I think I'm lactating a little bit in my right breast! When I do massage, I've noticed my nipple on that side seems to get slightly damp. I'm also getting raised little bumps on my areolas which happened every time I was pregnant. (which sorta freaks me out because I definitely don't want to be pregnant again... I don't think I am, I think it's the fennel, but I'll rest easier after my period in a week or so).

So... that's my update... hopefully all the rounding of my hips comes from the extra estrogen in the fennel and is an indication things are starting to happen... I've had an "athletic build" and now it's starting to be rounder... not a bad thing, but different... since, of course, it's only ever happened when I was pregnant. It would be nice to have a more "womanly" petite figure though, instead of a teenager-ish figure.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
tinaz408

Unread postJun 27, 2009#4
Quote:Okay, I figure I could use this as a journal to keep track of what I'm doing, how I'm progressing...

Daily massage
fennel
PM
B complex vitamin

Hi Necole,

I am thinking of buying that same PM too! I would like for you to tell me when you start it and let me know how it goes for you. It is so cheap, I mean it if doesnt work it is only $10 I have lost. But I have a good feeling that PM would work for me, but I think I would need progesterone cream to balance it off.

I am going to try these depending on how your growth goes and MelC's growth goes! Bella got really good results on PM so I am also willing to try it. PM is just about the only thing I havent tried. I figure I might as well try everything.

I am hoping to fill out my post-pregnancy breasts as well. After breastfeeding 2 babies, my breasts are no longer perky, and I am still young!

I wish you the best and hope you grow really well.
Edit
Dislike

Mel C

Unread postJun 27, 2009#5

Daily massage
fennel
PM
B complex vitamin

Hey,Necole.Hope you do not mind my post here.Just let me know if you do.The herbs have really helped me,mainly SP.Not saying you need this.It has given me my womanly curves back.When I lose weight,I lose my muscle tone,therefore my curves.I then look more athletic.When I have my muscle and curves back,I look athletic,but curvy.I don't have much cellulite at all,according to most,none.I was concerned with that when I started it.
I think where the herbs balance our hormones,we generally get curvier in all the womanly places.If this bothers you,just keep walking.I have a big booty.Always have.Always will.It has gotten a little rounder as well with gaining my weight back(I was trying to put on weight).My hips are very womanly as well.The child-bearing type.This is the look I was going for.
I have had good growth and I think the most did come from the PM.It evened them out when I added it.I don't think I would have evened them out so quickly without it.I smoke and have still had good results.I can't give up my coffee.That is a non-negotiable for me.I don't drink sodas a lot,but some.I have not modified this either.Maybe I would have faster growth if I cut these vices out,but we will never know.I balance it with eating very healthy for the most part.I wanted to drop in and wish you the best of luck with growing the boobies.You will learn even more about yourself through this journey.Embrace it and try not to rush,as it is a good experience.
If NBE seems like a roller coaster to you at times,well that's because it is.You will have significant growth at times,then at other times it seems to stop,then start again.Don't worry about this.I do recommend you to take pics.If you don't post them here,that's fine,but that will help you to gauge your growth the most.Pics don't lie.I don't measure.Like you,I use my bras to go by.Don't stress if you falter some in your routine.Consistency is best,but life happens.Like now,I am behind a dose,but I hurt my back at work and am on Workman's Comp.The pain pills and muscle relaxers have made me so darn tired.Try your best to do massages at night,followed by heat.If you miss sometimes,it will not automatically deflate what you gained.Just get up,shake it off,and go again.Trust your gut and be positive.That positive attitude will really do it.The visualizing is a good thing to do.Happy Growing!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2789663]necole03

Unread postJul 02, 2009#6

Daily massage
fennel
PM
B complex vitamin

Oh I'm glad ya'll dropped by! I received a note from the ebay seller that my PM was shipped on Tuesday, so I'm hoping to have it soon. I'm excited about that and I'll definitely let you know how it goes for me Tina. I agree, $10 is great, makes it comfortable to test the PM out without worrying that you're wasting too much money... I figure, I brought my lunch to work all week, so that saved more than that $10 anyway! Smile

Thanks for the encouragement Mel C. and so very sorry to hear that you were hurt at work. The more you describe your body, the more I think we're body twins, because I'm exactly the same way! My bottom has always been bigger and when I'm in the 120ish weight range, I'm pretty curvy down below. Right now I'm around 117 and I'm trying to stay there but these B complex vitamins make me sooooo hungry! I have a high metabolism anyway, but I swear I could eat a horse now! LOL I've been swimming with the kids recently, so even though my walking isn't as much, I feel like I'm getting more exercise in the right areas, since my gluts feel sore every time we leave the pool...

I wanted to post to remember for myself that a) my period started 6/28. (I can never keep the date straight in my head). It's mostly over today... just very light spotting. Not very crampy and didn't have the usual PMS symptoms last week... none really until Tuesday... and yesterday I had a big huge migraine which I haven't had in ages... BUT... I missed taking my fennel both Monday and Tuesday night... my gut tells me that's what tripped the PMS. In fact, I woke up from my migraine coma at 3am this morning and immediately turned over and took the fennel that I normally take at bedtime with some water... and noticed that the hungover feeling that i normally have the day after a migraine started to fade in 30 minutes or so. No sensitivity to light at this point, which is really unusual given the intensity of my migraine yesterday. So I think this tells me that I have increased my estrogen levels and that once I achieve my boobie goal, I'll have to be careful weaning myself off of the fennel and PM so that I don't end up giving myself mood swings.

I have noticed this whole week that my boobs look and feel fuller. I don't normally have the swelling that a lot of women experience with their periods. Breasts have also felt tingly and itchy a bit.

Hope I'll get the PM today or tomorrow. I'm going to jump in with one in the AM and one in the PM since I'm not on BC... if I get migrainy or irritable, I'll cut back then.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 07, 2009#7

Daily massage
fennel
PM
B complex vitamin

Just checking in... the impatience is because I'm STILL waiting for the PM to arrive. I know, Mel C. warned me that it took a while to get here, but I'm so excited and anxious, I want it to GET HERE ALREADY!!!

deep breath...

I've noticed today that my left breast is a LOT fuller than my right breast. I'm wearing a wrap dress that I wear a lot and normally I feel really self conscious if I forget to put on a bra because I think the v- neck and the wrap really emphasize my (lack of) busom... but today I was in a hurry and just didn't bother with putting on a bra... all day I've noticed that my left breast is full and rounded and extended... not huge or anything, but like a man with moobs beginning, ya know? my right side is definitely still showing the sorta sloped look... so I've been taking a minute here or there to visualize it becoming fuller too.

Kept up with my fennel through the rest of my period and no more migraines or mood swings. That tells me fennel is a keeper.

(now fingers crossed that the PM is there when I get home tonight!)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 17, 2009#8

Daily massage
fennel
PM
B complex vitamin

After problems with the U.S. Postal service, I finally received my PM TODAY!!! Yay! Just took my first dose (500mg). Will take 1000mg a day, 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Will also continue to take 500 mg of fennel and my B complex vitamins.

I'd slacked off the fennel and the B complex, but figured I'd start everything back up today.

Come on boobies, let's grow!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 17, 2009#9

Daily massage
fennel
PM
B complex vitamin

I didn't realize that I've been taking the PM since mid Aug... guess it didn't seem like anything was happening, but now I would DEFINITELY say something is happening! I'm out of fennel and haven't decided if I'll get more or not... just ran out last week but I was down to taking just one 500mg pill at night with my 500 mg of PM.

I don't take an off week of PM the way some people do because I'm not on BC.

One thing I have noticed is that my face is breaking out more like crazy... but I don't know if that's the PM or the fact that I also changed up my skincare routine... I've changed the skin routine back to using a Proactive type thing... I started that on Monday of this week (9/14) so I think for right now, I'll stick with the PM at the current dosage and see what happens. If my skin stays crazy, then I'll add back the fennel and see if that helps...

Anyway, the main thing is, it seems to be doing SOMETHING. I noticed last week that my breasts feel fuller and look (to me) fuller... this week I've been extra super tender and tingly... just like when boobs grow when you're a kid. In fact my daughter is just starting to get the beginning of development and she and I were discussing that sore/tenderness last night. I can feel the beginning of her buds beneath her nipples (she's only 9.5, so I think that's on schedule for her) but I can feel that same type of thing MORE in my boobs...

I'm excited!

I need to figure out where I can order more reasonably priced PM without it taking 3 weeks to get to me because that whole experience drove me crazy and I'd have to have ordered more LAST week to have it at the end of the current supply...

Left side seems to be taking off faster than the right (as usual). I'm going to just wait it out though to see if it evens off or if I need to do something extra for the right (pumping maybe?).

Haven't measured though... I'd rather go by the way things look in my test bra for a while and measure once I feel the need to change my bras...

Exciting though! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon