Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hdu's program

to those girls who read this post about supershine, its me honey. =D (i love copy paste)

hello everyone. i am honey from the philippines.i have been reading threads in this forum since september 2009. thanks to all. i learned a lot. =) i just would like to help those who are curious about supershine breast enhancer. i started taking it at 18 on mid 2007 (if forgot the month). i tried it 3 times (2 months supply each) somwhere in 2007 to october 2009. i wasnt able to consume it continuously because my budget only depends in my allowance. i had to save a lot.

about supershine:

i have visited their website and their price is much more expensive than here in the philippines. it is sold in ez shop branches in malls (for me in Cebu City) the price is 2500 pesos ($53) for one box of supershine (15 day supply). however they have a promo in which if you buy 4 boxes (2 month supply) they will give it to you for 8000 pesos. (170$)

my testimonial:

i was very flat chested before i took any breast enhancement product. i never filled an A or an aa cup(very sad). it was like my nipples were the only sign i had breasts. =p supershine was the first product i tried. my breast grew in circumference and probably (didn't measure) 0.75 inches. starting from flat to something, it was an improvement for me. however, i think the product is too expensive, i wish i could have researched the internet first before investing all that money in supershine. nonetheless, i don't totally regret it because i had growth. still can't fill A cups though. =D

i am not saying supershine wouldn't work for you because i read a thread inanother BE forum about two girls who tried BE. one girl brought herappeal(another popular brand in the ph which is now unavailable) and the other brought supershine. they took it for 2 months i think and didn't see results. they decided to exchange products and voila! supershine worked for the first girl and herappeal for the 2nd. so NBE is definitely trial and error.

at present:

since december 2009 i have been taking breast success and evening primrose oil. the reason i chose this product is because i bought it in amazon for $78(6 bottles 100 capsules). i took 3 capsules 3 times a day. and 1 capsule 3 times a day for EPO. fenugreek exrtact of BS is 219mg x 3 = 657mg (because on the bottle it says 219mg is 3 capsules, serving). it lasted 2 months and i finished it on february 2010. the results are more visible than supershine but i always loose them during my periods(as i expected, but still discouraging). i still maintained some growth, more or less another .75 inches. again, i wish i researched more before buying breast success. but this time, i am not as regretful as before because the money was more worth it.

the future:

i am currently on detox/cleansing for two weeks. finally, i decided to purchase online. i am just waiting for my wonderup and collagen to arrive from the U.S. this time i think i am making the right choice even though it will cost me an additional 20 or more dollars to get it shipped by a forwarding company. i am very afraid that my products wouldn't arrive on the shipping address i designated. it is my first time to purchase products internationally and i am on my own. nobody knows about my BE journey because most of the people here wouldn't understand especially my parents. i hope you welcome me in this forum and get support from you guys. thanks so much. =)

by the way, about myself:

ethnicity/race: asian, almost pure chinese but a filipino at heart =)
height: 5'2"
weight: 97 lbs
cup size: almost an AA, A with a super heavily padded bra haha!

GOD BLESS TO ALL !
Last edited by hdu on 5:50 AM - Apr 21, 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMar 06, 2010#2
before i forget, while i was on breast success i also applied fengshui and tigerlily's massage. i certainly believe that it contributed a lot to my growth. wasn't very consistent with the boobie food though. XD thanks to both of you girls. =)

i hope i make some new friends here, i don't mind posting on my program page. =) hapy booby growing.

*most of these are girls have more or less the same stats as me when they started on NBE. i am inspired by you and your programs' success.=) i hope this post would also inspire and help those girls who are new to NBE. keep it up!

tigerlily fengshui eve moon hopefulgurl kath1985 jellyboobs beth waterfall kari shyboobs katie(pm uk)

amber milani cheryl helen BJ falcon, gisela and the girls in aphroditie's forum!

*BOOBIE FOOD ACCORDING TO FENGSHUI (i hope you don't mind me posting this =)

*seafoods, seaweed, agar agar. shirmps and clams and fish w/ skin on r the best. Smile
*wild yam? some people call it Japanese naga, I saw it in chinese supermarket called "huai-shan". Here is the pictures so there is no mistakes, I know it's rich in DHEA.
http://www.yaoducn.com/cyzycjs/38.htm
*avocado
*green papaya (to use to cook with bass or pork spare-rib)
*chicken feet(I know it sounds gross, but most effective in my (and other girls')experience, I've been eatten them every day for at least 2 monthes. don't boo me. )
*pig knuckle, beef, eggs
*soy product, soy bean milk, yogurt, milk is also good
*peanuts, walnuts.....we need some fat to make boobs grow.
*sesame, cheese
*potato, carrots, corns, eggplant, broccoli
*lettece and asparagus---most recommended by those girls for vegi
*apples, banana, papaya, cherry, peach, olive.
*pomegranate (best eat the seeds, too)

*BOOBIE UNFRIENDLY FOOD

BEER, ice cold drink or food (such as ice cream....sorry, girls), grapefruit, pinapple, watermelon, honeydew melon, chinese cabbage, bamboo, kiwi, coconut, pear, chinese date(jujube), tomato, orange, strawberry, chives

*PROTEIN RICH FOOD NEEDED FOR BOOBIE GROWTH

FOOD PROTEIN RATING
Eggs (whole) 100
Eggs (whites) 88
Chicken / Turkey 79
Fish 70
Lean Beef 69
Cow's Milk 60
Unpolished Rice 59
Brown Rice 57
White Rice 56
Peanuts 55
Peas 55
Whole Wheat 49
Soy beans 47
Soy Protein Powder 45
Whole-grain Wheat 44
Peanuts 43
Corn 36
Dry Beans 34
White Potato 34
Cornflakes 15
Gelatin 0 "

also,
• Milk
• Soy Milk
• Eggs
• Cheese
• Yogurt
• Peanut Butter
• Lean Meats, Fish, and Poultry
• Beans, Tofu, Lentils, and other Legumes
• Grains, including bread and pasta
• Nuts and Seeds

fruits for fiber (in order from the most effective)
papaya
avocado
banana
apple
kiwifruit
grapefruit
tomato

*BEST TIME FOR BOOBIE GROWTH

The best time to NBE routine is your DAY 11 to Day 13 (your 1st day of period is your DAY 1) coz
your own estrogen hits high.

The second time is your DAY 18 to DAY 24, try to
eat more boobie-friendy food and go to bed early!

*CHEST EXERCISE from April

1) Chest press---Put palms of hands together and press them together. (Hold 10-12 seconds, Repeat 10 times)

2) Chest pull---Interlock both pointer fingers and pull. (Hold 10-12 seconds, Repeat 10 times)

3) "Girl" push-ups---Push-ups on knees instead of toes with fingers tips facing slightly inward to target the chest muscles. (10 Repetitions)

4) Sit ups---I touch the right elbow to the left knee and vice versa to get more angels. (24 Repetitions)

*BUTT LEGS HIP EXERCISE. less butt, legs, n hip, the bigger boobs you'll appear to have. =D

http://www.butthipandthighmakeover.com/wst_page7.html

*BASED ON WHAT I LEARNED FROM INTENSE RESEARCH ON THE FORUM =p (please correct me if i'm wrong)

-BB(bountiful breasts or bovine ovary) is suitable for estrogen defficiency but not for estrogen dominance / progesterone deficiency

-BO(bovine ovary) and PM are not supposed to go together.

-If you're not progesterone defficient then WU(wonderup) would be alright for you, so would PM

-PM is not for everyone, it's a strong estrogenic herb and can very easily cause estrgen dominance or relative progesterone deficiency.

-if you have progesterone deficiency, use vitex

-if you are Testosterone dominant, Two herbs that lower testosterone are saw palmetto and stinging nettle

-Maca Root works effectively for both men's and women's hormonal imbalances because instead of supplying plant hormones (like phytoestrogens), it acts on the hypothalamus-pituitary gland. Maca does not necessarily stimlulate it, but acts in a regulatory manner, so whether your body is producing too much or too little of a particular hormone, consuming Maca will balance your system.

-once in a while we need to cleanse our liver because of taking herbs. i think once in 3-6 months would do.=)
take milk thistle and dandelion root

*Search for WAXINGMOON to know more about hormonal imbalance.

*ENERGy TECHNIQUE HYPNOSIS, some links that may help you.

Masaru Emoto:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZDOPQRdxJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccCsSXuMlLY

Rice experiment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeTTCeqBwjc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfN3K_v1uY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbzCaEsH...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8l7RrHM4...re=related

The only free ones I know of are Blaketalks:
http://www.blaketalks.com/download_breas...ement.html

Xtreme Mind:
http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm (scroll down to Boobster Xtreme)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ZP24V19xk

If you are looking for scripts, try this one: http://myhypnosisnews.com/breast-enhance...ripts.html

*A post i love from aphroditie's forum (which is now inactive =()

ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
FOUR. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
FIVE. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.
EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.
TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.
THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?" (a good one for when our boobs grow and people ask "did you have a boob job:-)
FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
FIFTEEN. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and responsibility for all your actions.
EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.

samantha
how can we know whether we have testesterone high or ostrogen high or pregesteron high :S

ShyBoobs
Wow, you did your homework! I hope that everything works out for you, and glad to have been of inspiration! Smile

Good luck!

samantha, please search 'wahaikaka' in the forum to learn more about hormone imbalance. you can also search it in google and visit dr. john lee's site. http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource ... etest.html even with those information i still cant determine if i have a hormonal imbalance. i suggest you see a doctor. goodluck! =)

hi shyboobs! im so excited to talk to you. its been months since i've been reading your posts. thank you for your response. =) may i ask help in applying for senior membership? i cant seem to find the button for that.

ShyBoobs
Sure thing, hud.

Just copy and paste this link... http://www.breastnexus.com/menu.html then scroll down to the bottom of page. You'll see 'apply for sr. membership' on the left side.

If you're curious about my program page, it's been continued on the new forum. www.breatsnexus.com Look for personal program page section.

hi shyboobs, thanks for the link. =) will check out your page. till next time. Wink

from supershine then breast success,

finally! my wonderup arrived 4days ago, was getting really nervous, it arrived 3weeks late via airfreight from usa to philippines. i also bought neocell type I and III collagen, got 3 bottles for 42 dollars from amazon, a 4 and 1/2 month supply for 6g a day(really good bargain) i bought collagen because had growth from supershine without the phytoestrogenic herbs and it is one of the main ingredients, collagen is also the same as gelatin which you get from chicken feet.

started on april 5, 2010

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 98lbs
Bra: small AA cup
Children: none

Bust (fullest): 29.5"
underbust: 27"
waist: 24"
Hips: 34"

program for the first month:

first half of cycle:
WONDERUP = 2 tablets 2 times a day (starting slowly as i am a petite girl)
COLLAGEN = 2 tablets 2 times a day (each pill is 1g)

second half of cycle:
WONDERUP = 5 tablets a day (as above but one in the afternoon)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets a day (as above but one in the afternoon)

will update after month 1
Last edited by hdu on 7:07 PM - Apr 23, 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history

i have not been feeling any kind of sensations which is odd since i felt soreness and tingles earlier when i was on breast success and its potency is much lower than wonderup. i know i'm kinda being impatient right now(sorry for not following your advice wahaikaka >.<) i also wanna try not having break outs for once and thought i may have excess androgen. so 3 days ago, 2 weeks into wonderup, i added a few things to my program:

april 20, 2010

WONDERUP = 5 tablets (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 night)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 night)
SAW PALMETTO = 2 tablets (1 morning, 1 night)
MULTIVITAMIN = 1 tablet (1 morning)
VITAMIN C = 1 tablet (1 afternoon)
OMEGA 3,6,9 = 3 tablets (1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 night)
Last edited by hdu on 7:23 PM - Apr 23, 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history

(note: program started on april 5, 2010. a week before my 1st cycle which came on april 14.)

may 11, 2010

my period came 3 days early. had very bad menstrual cramps and got sick (fever). i was expecting to lose most of my growth. fullest was at 30.25" thankfully only .25" went away when i measured after my period. HOORAAAAY! =D i had tingles on day 7, earlier than i expected. and il be taking the same doses since i am doing well with it. A cup boobies here i come!!!

(edit: what i thought was over wasnt! on day 10 of my cycle im measuring 29.75" not 30", further boob deflation. lol)

Weight: 99lbs

Bust (fullest): 29.75" (0.25" increase, not so amazing.=/)

WONDERUP = 5 tablets (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 night)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 night)
SAW PALMETTO = 2 tablets (1 morning, 1 night)
MULTIVITAMIN = 1 tablet (1 morning)
VITAMIN C = 1 tablet (1 afternoon)
OMEGA 3,6,9 = 3 tablets (1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 night)

Last edited by hdu on 7:18 PM - May 21, 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 18, 2010#12
Quote:to those girls who read this post about supershine, its me honey. =D (i love copy paste)

hello everyone. i am honey from the philippines.i have been reading threads in this forum since september 2009. thanks to all. i learned a lot. =) i just would like to help those who are curious about supershine breast enhancer. i started taking it at 18 on mid 2007 (if forgot the month). i tried it 3 times (2 months supply each) somwhere in 2007 to october 2009. i wasnt able to consume it continuously because my budget only depends in my allowance. i had to save a lot.

about supershine:

i have visited their website and their price is much more expensive than here in the philippines. it is sold in ez shop branches in malls (for me in Cebu City) the price is 2500 pesos ($53) for one box of supershine (15 day supply). however they have a promo in which if you buy 4 boxes (2 month supply) they will give it to you for 8000 pesos. (170$)

my testimonial:

i was very flat chested before i took any breast enhancement product. i never filled an A or an aa cup(very sad). it was like my nipples were the only sign i had breasts. =p supershine was the first product i tried. my breast grew in circumference and probably (didn't measure) 0.75 inches. starting from flat to something, it was an improvement for me. however, i think the product is too expensive, i wish i could have researched the internet first before investing all that money in supershine. nonetheless, i don't totally regret it because i had growth. still can't fill A cups though. =D

i am not saying supershine wouldn't work for you because i read a thread inanother BE forum about two girls who tried BE. one girl brought herappeal(another popular brand in the ph which is now unavailable) and the other brought supershine. they took it for 2 months i think and didn't see results. they decided to exchange products and voila! supershine worked for the first girl and herappeal for the 2nd. so NBE is definitely trial and error.

at present:

since december 2009 i have been taking breast success and evening primrose oil. the reason i chose this product is because i bought it in amazon for $78(6 bottles 100 capsules). i took 3 capsules 3 times a day. and 1 capsule 3 times a day for EPO. fenugreek exrtact of BS is 219mg x 3 = 657mg (because on the bottle it says 219mg is 3 capsules, serving). it lasted 2 months and i finished it on february 2010. the results are more visible than supershine but i always loose them during my periods(as i expected, but still discouraging). i still maintained some growth, more or less another .75 inches. again, i wish i researched more before buying breast success. but this time, i am not as regretful as before because the money was more worth it.

the future:

i am currently on detox/cleansing for two weeks. finally, i decided to purchase online. i am just waiting for my wonderup and collagen to arrive from the U.S. this time i think i am making the right choice even though it will cost me an additional 20 or more dollars to get it shipped by a forwarding company. i am very afraid that my products wouldn't arrive on the shipping address i designated. it is my first time to purchase products internationally and i am on my own. nobody knows about my BE journey because most of the people here wouldn't understand especially my parents. i hope you welcome me in this forum and get support from you guys. thanks so much. =)

GOD BLESS TO ALL !
june 10, 2010

my period came a day early. with wonderup and cycling, my cycles have gotten more regular. periods are now pms free after adding the vitamin b6 into my program. less acne too! on day 10, i measured 29.75"-30" not really sure as the tape measure could only be playing tricks on me. i lost most of what i thought was growth. my max swelling was 30.25" same as last cycle. i wish next month it will finally stay. i have only myself to blame for being inconsistent with the massage and excercise. trying hard to try hard! XD

Weight: 99lbs

Bust (fullest): 29.75" - 30"

my saw palmetto and omega 369 capsules will run out soon. il be doing trial and error and see how it would affect my routine without them. i have yet to buy flaxseed and borage/epo separately as suggested by wahaika.

WONDERUP = 5 tablets (1500mg)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets (5000mg)
SAW PALMETTO extract = 3 capsules (480mg) *until mid cycle
OMEGA 3,6,9 = 3 capsules (1200mg borage, 1200mg flaxseed, 1200mg fish oil) *unitl mid cycle

MULTIVITAMIN centrum = 1 tablet (vit a to zinc)
VITAMIN C = 1 capsule (500mg)
VITAMIN B complex = (b1 300mg, b6 100mg, b12 100mg)

Tigerlily mixed with Pansyclub's massage twice a day.
massage with lavender oil.
Sleep 8-10 hours.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 18, 2010#13
Quote:to those girls who read this post about supershine, its me honey. =D (i love copy paste)

about supershine:

my testimonial:

at present:

the future:

GOD BLESS TO ALL !
june 11, 2010

my period came a day late. no problemo. periods have remained pms free with cycling and vitamin b6. however, being off saw palmetto has gotten me break outs. i now know that i have excess androgen. on the positive side, i swelled up to 30.5"! sometimes measured 30.75"! i was so happy! was massaging my boobs all the time around the house, totally becoming a pervert to myself! haha. this month i had more tingles and soreness with consistent massage. same excercise habbits though. i measured again on day 10 and have managed to keep 30.25". still fluctuated but im not complaining. ^^ looking forward to boobie progress! weee..

ethnicity/race: asian, almost pure chinese
Weight: 98lbs

Bust (fullest): 30.25" (0.75" growth in 3 months)

i will not add saw palmetto back to my routine yet to see how things will go. still haven't bought flaxseed and borage as i have noticed no changes without them and am currently low in boobie fund after buying another 3 months supply of wonderup. X.X

WONDERUP = 5 tablets (1500mg)
COLLAGEN = 5 tablets (5000mg)

MULTIVITAMIN centrum = 1 tablet (vit a to zinc)
VITAMIN C = 1 capsule (500mg)
VITAMIN B complex = (b1 300mg, b6 100mg, b12 100mg)

Tigerlily mixed with Pansyclub's massage twice a day.
massage with lavender oil.
Sleep 8-10 hours.

Last edited by hdu on 2:20 PM - Jul 20, 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

girl888

Unread postJul 19, 2010#14

about supershine:

my testimonial:

at present:

the future:

GOD BLESS TO ALL !
Hi honey!hehehe goodluck to your program! and congrats to your growth!Smile
thanks for the tips.. (about supershine) hehe
thanks for the help..
thanks for being so nice..

and

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the wonderup!
You're the best!Smile hehe..

keep us updated honey!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon