Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ANSWERS PLZ

OMG

I was almost done with my post...

And it deleted because I did 'undo'...

On top of that it took a full 5-10 minutes to even create an account for so many verifications...

Awesome!

So I am a little irritated, but really want to know WHAT IS THE PROVEN ANSWER.

I get all of our bodies are different (blah, blah, blah)...  Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

Here are the things I've tried and spent a lot of money on with NO results.

fennel teas / fenugreek teas / red clover teas

fennel / fenugreek / red clover / saw palmetto tinctures

fennel / fenugreek / saw palmetto pure oil and diluted red clover oil for breast massage

making my own puerari mirifica oil / taking PM capsules

fenugreek / fennel powders organic in bulk from SWB

anddddd.....

fresh red clover / raspberry leaf teas.

After NO LUCK, I am waiting on one more product from Murifica Sciences for a PM oil... that took over a month to arrive  Angry" alt="Angry" title="Angry">

I am no considering wild yam powder in place of full fat soy flour (per one BN post)

As I don't want to use soy due to thyroid problems it can cause...

And gelatinized red maca root powder in my smoothies.

I will note, I think I started seeing SOME fullness BEFORE I started bHRT with Winona, a cream, and DHEA (15 mg) prescription...

before that I did see more fullness, but not since being on them.

So I was going to try to use the GRMP and the WYP in my smoothies. I will also apply flaxseed oil to breasts, and use ground flaxseed in smoothies.

TBH with this entire site, it seems ONE WOMAN I say that specifically to a woman's body biologically, otherwise it is truer we are all diff, meaning if a man and woman are attempting to grow breasts, the process is going to vary between 2 biological sexes of origin, vs. woman to woman

so at this point, it seems there would be a FOOL PROOF method of growing breasts naturally.

I know and believe nature provides a remedy for every concern for humans on the planet.

There has to be an actually proven protocol for breast growth.

I am going to start trying this, just curious!

Has anyone done this successfully at 45 with a small A cup? I am not totally flat, but they are def not plump.

(18-01-2022, 06:29 PM)pumpkinbear Wrote:  

OMG

On top of that it took a full 5-10 minutes to even create an account for so many verifications...

Awesome!

I get all of our bodies are different (blah, blah, blah)...  Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

fennel / fenugreek / saw palmetto pure oil and diluted red clover oil for breast massage

anddddd.....

After NO LUCK, I am waiting on one more product from Murifica Sciences for a PM oil... that took over a month to arrive  Angry" alt="Angry" title="Angry">

I am no considering wild yam powder in place of full fat soy flour (per one BN post)

I will note, I think I started seeing SOME fullness BEFORE I started bHRT with Winona, a cream, and DHEA (15 mg) prescription...

So I was going to try to use the GRMP and the WYP in my smoothies. I will also apply flaxseed oil to breasts, and use ground flaxseed in smoothies.

TBH with this entire site, it seems ONE WOMAN I say that specifically to a woman's body biologically, otherwise it is truer we are all diff, meaning if a man and woman are attempting to grow breasts, the process is going to vary between 2 biological sexes of origin, vs. woman to woman

so at this point, it seems there would be a FOOL PROOF method of growing breasts naturally.

I know and believe nature provides a remedy for every concern for humans on the planet.

Has anyone done this successfully at 45 with a small A cup? I am not totally flat, but they are def not plump.

U seem awfully angry.... This is a safe space full of positivity and encouragement, I would suggest some things having had great progress myself but you seem too enraged to take that in.... Nevertheless, try BO, try herbs like motherwort, aguaje, licorice root etc try my diy herbal infused oil for deep massage(ingredients and steps in my thread), make sure you cycle or atleast get a source of progesterone(you will need prescribed real progesterone cream as wild yams one cannot be converted by the body or try vitex to do this), add cinnamon bark to increase body circulation and body temperature, as you can see there are many things you have yet to try. GL

Very few people have had success with herbs only. Almost all successes have been a combination of good nutrition, herbs, massage and pumping with a system like Bosom Beauty Rechargeable Bosom Beauty 2012 Fully Automatic Boost Brava Breast style system with Cushioned Cups - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (gismostore.com)
or Noogleberry Noogleberry Natural Breast Enhancement & Penis Enhancement Pumps
Small is really small, start with medium. Massage with coconut oil or almond oil and lubricate breasts generously before pumping. Pump minium 2 hrs/day 3 or 4 days a week.

And you need to do a good hormone panel to find out what your levels are.
You really need to know what your baseline is before you throw a lot of 'solutions' at it.
Take a deep breath and put some love and logic to work.
Huggs
Bobbi

(19-01-2022, 09:17 AM)James98 Wrote:  Very few people have had success with herbs only. Almost all successes have been a combination of good nutrition, herbs, massage and pumping with a system like Bosom Beauty Rechargeable Bosom Beauty 2012 Fully Automatic Boost Brava Breast style system with Cushioned Cups - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (gismostore.com)
or Noogleberry Noogleberry Natural Breast Enhancement & Penis Enhancement Pumps
Small is really small, start with medium. Massage with coconut oil or almond oil and lubricate breasts generously before pumping. Pump minium 2 hrs/day 3 or 4 days a week.

Very interesting, I have a hormone test I haven't taken yet by Everlywell, and this is totally correct, I agree.

(19-01-2022, 07:18 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

OMG

Awesome!

anddddd.....

U seem awfully angry.... This is a safe space full of positivity and encouragement, I would suggest some things having had great progress myself but you seem too enraged to take that in.... Nevertheless, try BO, try herbs like motherwort, aguaje, licorice root etc try my diy herbal infused oil for deep massage(ingredients and steps in my thread), make sure you cycle or atleast get a source of progesterone(you will need prescribed real progesterone cream as wild yams one cannot be converted by the body or try vitex to do this), add cinnamon bark to increase body circulation and body temperature, as you can see there are many things you have yet to try. GL

Yeah I do sound angry, I know.

Ok, so I do have motherwort which is good for emotional distress, I've never heard of it growing breasts, tho, I did read up on it and it says apply topically, is that what you suggest? !

What is BO?

Are you saying if I add wild yam powder to my smoothies for estrogen, that it won't work?

I do have presribed progesterone cream 

I will check your thread (UPDATE) so before I ever posted, I didn't realize it was you as I replied quickly, and realize I read a ton on your post, but it was like 15+ pages, anyway, that's why I got some things on there, someone offsite had referenced it and stuff. ,

(20-01-2022, 08:26 PM)pumpkinbear Wrote:  

OMG

Awesome!

anddddd.....

Ok, so I do have motherwort which is good for emotional distress, I've never heard of it growing breasts, tho, I did read up on it and it says apply topically, is that what you suggest? !

What is BO?

Are you saying if I add wild yam powder to my smoothies for estrogen, that it won't work?

I will check your thread (UPDATE) so before I ever posted, I didn't realize it was you as I replied quickly, and realize I read a ton on your post, but it was like 15+ pages, anyway, that's why I got some things on there, someone offsite had referenced it and stuff. ,

Yes motherwort is quite estrogenic and helps build breast tissue! I do not apply it topically but rather ingest it in capsule form though you can do tea if you can stomach the awful taste, applied topically can irritate the skin.

BO is bovine ovary (cow ovaries freeze dried in capsule form) they contain large amounts of hormones aswell.

Wild Yam is not estrogenic as far as I know, it does help with menopause however by masking the symptoms, it is touted as a pro progesterone herb however the chemical in it needed to offer progesterone cannot be converted by the body naturally rather it has to be done in a lab, good stuff you have prescribed progesterone cream thats a great start!

Yes my thread is long as it is usually the only one I post in of my updates etc

Someone recommended you my thread outside of breast nexus!??? Wow lol

(21-01-2022, 01:19 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

OMG

Awesome!

anddddd.....

What is BO?

Yes motherwort is quite estrogenic and helps build breast tissue! I do not apply it topically but rather ingest it in capsule form though you can do tea if you can stomach the awful taste, applied topically can irritate the skin.

BO is bovine ovary (cow ovaries freeze dried in capsule form) they contain large amounts of hormones aswell.

Wild Yam is not estrogenic as far as I know, it does help with menopause however by masking the symptoms, it is touted as a pro progesterone herb however the chemical in it needed to offer progesterone cannot be converted by the body naturally rather it has to be done in a lab, good stuff you have prescribed progesterone cream thats a great start!

Bustyprincess just to clarify so does JOELLYNE NATURALS

Progesterone Cream (Bioidentical) not work for growth???

(25-01-2022, 06:02 PM)Stealth94 Wrote:  

(21-01-2022, 01:19 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

OMG

Awesome!

anddddd.....

What is BO?

Bustyprincess just to clarify so does JOELLYNE NATURALS

Progesterone Cream (Bioidentical) not work for growth???

Joellyne naturals I just looked up its using wild yam from what I can see for progesterone so no it wont work however the chaste tree berry(vitex) herb can help with progesterone however that would need to be taken in capsules.

Yes ofcourse bioidentical progesterone works for breast growth its bio identical progesterone lol wild yam is not bio identical nor can it be converted to actual progesterone by the body without a lab. To get real bio identical progesterone you need a script from your doctor and to get it compounded by a pharmacy.

This thread represents an extreme example of overquoting. The post immediately above quotes as many as 5 previous posts for no apparent reason.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon