Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wild yam?

Tongue 

Hey guys! Big Grin just a quick question. i'm starting to massage again after a taking a break.. i'm just doing message every morning and night with olive oil seeped in fenugreek and slaps with avons bust firming cream with vit -E init because my budget is tight i was considering epo.. but i think this may be bad for my skin and i dont have time to do alot to contribute to NBE i was thinking about using wild yam + vit e for slaps instead of avons bust cream because i just read a post that said combining fenugreek, wild yam and sp is common for growth, and i've ruled sp out because i've tried it before.

um anyway heres my question Tongue if i do use wild yam cream + vit E should i add it into avon bust firming cream or just use it alone?

thank you, happy growing! Big Grin

btw: if anyone is interested in using wild yam holland and barrette sell it for about £5 last time i checked they did anyway. Smile

edit: Wild Yam Cream 7% i just checked there website they said product not found but they probaly have it in store.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon