Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adding subliminals to my program - any suggestions?

For fixing the YouTube links in your post, try removing the semicolons ";" from the end of the links in your post, I removed them from the URLs and they loaded for me.

That sounds a lot like me 2 years ago. Always watching or reading about stressful stuff. It takes a toll on us. I decided to add excitement into my life in other ways, and avoid the negativity because honestly too much drama and too much horror keeps me up at night. That's less beauty sleep and honestly less happiness too. People like different things and when I had a long hard look at what I REALLY want and REALLY like, it doesn't include many horror movies! I even avoid watching the news, I don't need to see it EVERY day. No, it's not about being blissfully ignorant, there is just so much going on in the world, that you may consider good or bad, and there is bound to be something out there to upset you. We can only take action in our individual circles of control, so there is no point in me having to worry needlessly and stagnate myself when I can't realistically do much of anything to help out. I am a sensitive person and I need to protect my energy. I was very tomboyish in the past. Because no one ever taught me how to BE how I actually wanted to be, I was raised with brothers and no sisters, the list goes on. Well I'm sure that had affected me, but no longer. It's like twisting a screw in one direction for so long, it can feel like a big change to take the time and twist it in the other direction consistently.

I used to torment myself the same way for some reason. Now I know the truth is that different people find very different things attractive, currently, across time, and across places. When it comes to men there is often a wide range of what a man finds equally attractive. Not necessarily the case of finding one example being superior to another. Sure you may have some very vocal outliers but that's what they are, outliers. And probably aren't people we need to waste time on anyway, it's too petty and they're not deserving of your time. Sure, if you go digging deep enough, you'll find information about people agreeing to any opinion. And if you fixate on that, you'll slowly start to believe that it's a fact and that most people agree to that strange opinion. It's not true.

For making your own subliminals, I found a guide and posted it here: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=31257
There are probably YouTube tutorials for that too, for free.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread