Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Automatic pump

I'm always looking into the new items in the pumping sector and I'm thus far impressed with a lower cost Chinese automatic one I found on AliExpress. Apparently no US dealers are selling these yet directly, but it shows up on Amazon and eBay at higher prices for shipping from China (the seller saves a bit of shipping cost by shipping without the box, just bubble wrap). I ordered mine from the link below and it seems to work very well.

Because of the Chinese-to-English translation, the directions are a bit tricky to understand, but some trial and error fiddling I can operate it well enough. It has a shutoff timer, so I'm starting at only 15 minutes per use. The rubber-like cup cushions are fine. The offer 3 sizes of cups, and I haven't found a way to order cups separately, so you want to measure yourself well before ordering. I've had trouble with contoured cups on other devices that were too wide, so I ordered the middle size, which seals well for me.

This thing also features an "electrotherapy" mode, which I haven't used yet and am a bit doubtful about. You plug one wire into the left cup liner and the other into the right and supposedly that does something useful. Maybe I'll report later about this, though.

The online aspect of it I'm not keen on is that it only operates from battery power. It does have built in batteries and recharges in an hour or so, but it will not run directly from an AC power source, you have to remember to recharge after every use. I'm not sure how long you can pump on one charge, but I think I'm safe with about 30 minutes per session.

Here's the link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10050020...=gps-id:pc

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Automatic pump - by Cely - 06-11-2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Automatic pump - by Valik - 06-11-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Automatic pump - by Karren H - 09-11-2021, 04:44 AM
RE: Automatic pump - by Wannabe - 09-11-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: Automatic pump - by Trans@14 - 12-06-2022, 02:58 AM
RE: Automatic pump - by James98 - 12-06-2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Automatic pump - by Trans@14 - 22-06-2022, 08:07 AM
RE: Automatic pump - by Wannabe - 23-06-2022, 01:49 PM