Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and PM

Excited my BO came in the mail today! I have heard many great results from pairing BO with PM! Has anyone has great results and do I still need to cycle? Please let me know ?

Ok…as a trans woman I really can’t speak on cycling, but I can say few things about lessons learned.

1. Temperature is everything, so be diligent and log your body temps. BO will not work if your body temp is too low. The sweet spot is about 98.2. Every time I took mine is ranged from 95.7 to 96.4, so I started on kelp supplements, which helped.

2. PM is terrific, but don’t take them together. I take all my supplements in the morning, multivitamins, PM, kelp, and saw palmetto. I separate the BO and PM by at least 4 hours and ensure that I take the Bo on an empty stomach. By early afternoon, my body temp has risen well into the range, so that helps.

Accuracy, consistency, and diligence will pay off big dividends as BO and PM work really well. The onus is on you to treat them and your body carefully. Your patience will be rewarded.

(28-10-2021, 09:16 PM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Excited my BO came in the mail today! I have heard many great results from pairing BO with PM! Has anyone has great results and do I still need to cycle? Please let me know ?

(28-10-2021, 10:32 PM)Elle9460 Wrote:  

Ok…as a trans woman I really can’t speak on cycling, but I can say few things about lessons learned.

1. Temperature is everything, so be diligent and log your body temps. BO will not work if your body temp is too low. The sweet spot is about 98.2. Every time I took mine is ranged from 95.7 to 96.4, so I started on kelp supplements, which helped.

2. PM is terrific, but don’t take them together. I take all my supplements in the morning, multivitamins, PM, kelp, and saw palmetto. I separate the BO and PM by at least 4 hours and ensure that I take the Bo on an empty stomach. By early afternoon, my body temp has risen well into the range, so that helps.

Accuracy, consistency, and diligence will pay off big dividends as BO and PM work really well. The onus is on you to treat them and your body carefully. Your patience will be rewarded.

(28-10-2021, 09:16 PM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Elle darling,

Thank you for responding back to me! I appreciate  you for letting me know it’s always good to learn ? I will try to not take them together as you said!

Xoxo, BouncyBabe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon