Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

THE LOTUS WAY

Even when its roots are in the dirtiest waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.

In buddhism every person has the potential to become "perfect"
and enlightened, and it is just a matter of time until each human reaches the
light. I find this as a perfect NBE analogy... EVERYONE has the potential to get bigger breast, and get enlightened about NBE sicence, it won't be easy... (herE is where the mud part comes) as AquaAA said "NBE is HELL of a journey"
but it´s just a matter of time until you reach "the light" and find the perfect approach for yourself and FLOURISH.

That's why I decided to follow LOTUS's method even tho there are many success stories here on breast nexus, her approach on NBE, is backed up by hard cold science, and also because I found it as a nice coincidence that her user name is Lotus.... and my first tattoo ever was a Lotus...

The Lotus flower is regarded in many different cultures, especially in eastern religions, as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth.

Quotting LOTUS
"This is my rebirth"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As this thread is called "The lotus way" I divided this program in two stages:

-THE MUD
-THE FLOWER

*I'll be posting coments, struggles and results in another thread as I want to keep this as an step to step guide, because I know how tyring it becomes when you are reading a thread looking for results and finding chit chat only.

I've read countless of times many women in here comenting "I'd do anything to get bigger breast" but the true question is How far "doing anything" goes for you?
Are you THAT serious about NBE?

THE MUD:

IMPROVE GROWTH HORMONES PRODUCTION:
-Waking up at 4am
-Stretching/Yoga
-Meditation
-Sleeping before 10 pm (in my case at 9pm)

OPTIMAL MITHOCONDRIAL FUNCTION:
-EXCERCISING
-COLD EXPOSURE (cold Showers)
-FASTING (18/6)

During this 'MUD' phase I aiming for hormal balance TOO so just to make this a bit quicker I'll be taking a supplement containing:*Red Raspberry Leaf, Dong Quai, Vitex, Black Cohosh.

OPTIMAL NUTRIENT ABSORTION

FIXING LEAKY GUT:
-DITCHING THE CARBS AND PROCCESED FOOD
-Taking 30g of collagen for 30DAYS to reahab intestines

-MENU EXAMPLE-
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs using ghee, or coconut oil to cook, 1 coffe cup
Lunch: 250g meat/chicken and salad (only green leafs, no fruits, no dressings, you can add cheese and some nuts) or some boiled veggies (no carrots, potatos etc)
Dinner: Tuna Can

GUT REHAB:
-Paleo diet
-Consuming probiotics and prebiotics.

-MENU EXAMPLE-
Breakfast: Milk Kefir Shake with an apple, cinnamon, oats. 2 scrambled eggs with onion cooked with clarified butter.
LUNCH: 1 or 2 Glasses of water kefir or kombucha. Mexican Lentil soup with bacon, meat, chorizo and fried bananas, OR Korean chicken feet, some ramen and home made kimchi OR 200g chicken breast with some Chucrut as side dish.

skipping dinner since I think this is more than enough food for a day also because fasting is healty... but if you REALLY need some dinner take some high fiber veggies, fruits (apple,carrots,potatoes, not potatoes chips of course...)

LIVER DETOX (1 month):
-Dandelion, Milk Thistle
-Ajenjo infusion

You also have to get used to massage your breast, and help your body with fat distribution with fat brushing.

And just for overall vanity... I'll start wearing my corset again because who doesn't love a tiny waist? <3

APROX TIME NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS PHASE: 3 MONTHS

*In all menus I'm taking (1.5 grams of protein per kg) as I don't want to lose muscle, but grow it.

In the next post I'll show you how your daily schedule must look like in order to step out of the mud level.

-DISCIPLINE IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN GOALS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS-

(4)AM.- WAKE UP
-MAKE YOUR BED
-15 min ACTIVE STRETCHING (some yoga poses)
-(Take some caffeine)
-EXCERSICE 1 hour (starting strenght routine)
-WIM HOF BREATHING
-COLD SHOWER
-BREAST MASSAGE WITH ALOE, OLIVE OIL
-DRESS UP and skincare
-Cook your Breakfast and Lunch
-EAT BREAKFAST
-WASH YOUR DISHES
-GO TO WORK//STUDY
-EAT LUNCH
-GET BACK HOME
-Wash your lunch dishes
-Choose your clothes for the next day
-Write a journal (helps for stress relief = More Growth Hormones)
-LIGHT STRETCHING 15 min (some yoga poses)
-BREAST MASSAGE
-Night skincare
-MEDITATION 10-20min
(9)PM.-GO TO SLEEP

So here is an example on how your daily routine ust look like in order to advance to the boob growing stage. Actions in capital letters are NON-NEGOTIABLE and you sould perform them no matter what, the order you make them doesn't matter much, but be sure that you don't skip them... The things in brackets are just sugestions

(24-10-2021, 09:42 PM)WEENE Wrote:  -DISCIPLINE IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN GOALS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS-

(4)AM.- WAKE UP
-MAKE YOUR BED
-(Take some caffeine)
-WIM HOF BREATHING
-COLD SHOWER
-DRESS UP and skincare
-EAT BREAKFAST
-WASH YOUR DISHES
-GO TO WORK//STUDY
-EAT LUNCH
-GET BACK HOME
-Wash your lunch dishes
-BREAST MASSAGE
-Night skincare
-MEDITATION 10-20min
(9)PM.-GO TO SLEEP

So here is an example on how your daily routine ust look like in order to advance to the boob growing stage. Actions in capital letters are NON-NEGOTIABLE and you sould perform them no matter what, the order you make them doesn't matter much, but be sure that you don't skip them... The things in brackets are just sugestions

This is a great thorough outline however many of us are not that disciplined  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> and I dont think things like waking up at 4am, eating breakfast, cold showers etc contribute to actual breast growth as such, like myself for example I definitely dont take cold showers, I tend to skip breakfast and definitely dont wake up at 4am lol and yet I grew a whole cup and a half in just 4 months from my herbal regimen and my diy herbal oil massages, one thing thats for certain is massage is key to breast growth and can be a big contributing factor when added into your routine. In saying that I only wish I had that motivation to wake up that early and get things done  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> but such is life!

(25-10-2021, 10:22 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(24-10-2021, 09:42 PM)WEENE Wrote:  -DISCIPLINE IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN GOALS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS-

(4)AM.- WAKE UP
-MAKE YOUR BED
-(Take some caffeine)
-WIM HOF BREATHING
-COLD SHOWER
-DRESS UP and skincare
-EAT BREAKFAST
-WASH YOUR DISHES
-GO TO WORK//STUDY
-EAT LUNCH
-GET BACK HOME
-Wash your lunch dishes
-BREAST MASSAGE
-Night skincare
-MEDITATION 10-20min
(9)PM.-GO TO SLEEP

This is a great thorough outline however many of us are not that disciplined  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> and I dont think things like waking up at 4am, eating breakfast, cold showers etc contribute to actual breast growth as such, like myself for example I definitely dont take cold showers, I tend to skip breakfast and definitely dont wake up at 4am lol and yet I grew a whole cup and a half in just 4 months from my herbal regimen and my diy herbal oil massages, one thing thats for certain is massage is key to breast growth and can be a big contributing factor when added into your routine. In saying that I only wish I had that motivation to wake up that early and get things done  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> but such is life!

Dear Bustyprincess, thanks for commenting I'll explain you right away why this is so important.

First of all I've never said breakfast was important... that was just an example and it seems you are losing the main point here which is FASTING, now, fasting + cold showers + waking up and sleeping early are ways to fix mithocondrial function in other words... this increases ATP, balances your hormones and helps you to reduce cell inflamation wich is one of the main causes of nowadays deseases just like depression, diabetes, acne etc

And again "Why is that important for breast growth?"
That's because the goal here is to obtain breast growth through celular energy (ATP)

How do we do that?
Signaling DNA into breast tissue growth through protein synthesis.

ON WHY WE SHOULD REDUCE CELL INFLAMATION:
Cells have a lipid bilayer which allows certain signals pass though its receptors (basically... protein syntesis tells DNA what to do) if cell inflamation occours these messages signals won't be able to pass through the nucleus and signal growth.

IMPORTANCE OF FASTING:
It helps to regulate your hormones, but we are more interested in ghrelin/leptin and insulin regulation.

Why? Insuline is the storing fat hormone, the more fat you have stored, the more whacky your hormones become, in NBE terms is androgenic hence is an antagonist.

Now... ghrelin is the hunger hormone, when unbalanced leads to cravings which spikes insulin meaning you'll store more fat... it's a vicious cycle.

As I wrote before, we are aiming for leptin/ghrelin regulation
Leptin is the saciety and fat burning hormone, less body fat=hormonal balance: Not only that, LEPTIN STIMMULATES AROMATASE! (BTW Aromatase transforms free testosterone into estrogen, meanign you won't have to spend your hard earned cash into exogenous estrogen supplements How cool is that!?) [imo if you have many fat maybe you won't need to spend cash in an pro-aromatase supplement either! But this only if you have your T high and are taking DHT blockers]

I recall you've been suffering from acne due estrogen supplements (pueraria,BO) right? Imagine that you'd be able to stop that by balancing your hormones and synthetizing your own estrogen and growth hormones!! I bet your wallet would thank you for it too. It'll make you look younger and prettier too. (Not kidding)

Also fasting increases HGH levels!! (Waking up and sleeping early increases Growth hormones too)

COLD EXPOSURE:
Increases your brown fat levels (good fat) which is packed in iron rich mithocondria.
Cold exposure activates this fat leading to thermognesis which stimulates ATP!!

More ATP=More DNA synthesis into breast growth.

Hope this claryfies why all of this is important for NBE.

One last thing I forgot to write... This also works as a self-love, self-commitment excerscise.

Like I stated before I've seen countless of rants (mine included) saying "This is sooooo unfair I'd do anything for breast but..." the but always varies but most common ones "I've failed already" "I'm too broke to buy the jap stuff" "I'd love to grow them but don't wanna mess with my hormones/take herbs"

You sure about it? Will you really do ANYTHING? What if I told you there is a way you can grow them without spending that much cash? What if I told you there is a way to grow breast without messing your hormones, but balancing them out!?

HOW FAR DOES DOING ANYTHING GO FOR YOU?
If you're willing to try this but end up stumbling in the way, (specially during cold showers) and start asking to yourself "Is doing all of this this really worth it? Do I really need to grow breast to be happy?" If the answer is yes I bet you'll keep on with this proving your self-commitment and determination to have big boobs (I applaud you), but if the answer is not... It's ok... and trust me it helps you to regain selflove, because you'll start to appreciate yourself more the way you are.

AND THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO NAME THIS THREAD THE LOTUS WAY
AND SPECIALLY THIS PHASE THE MUD.
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU QUIT OR KEEP GOING EITHER WAY YOU'LL FLOURISH FROM IT <3

(28-10-2021, 12:48 PM)WEENE Wrote:  

(4)AM.- WAKE UP
-MAKE YOUR BED
-(Take some caffeine)
-WIM HOF BREATHING
-COLD SHOWER
-DRESS UP and skincare
-EAT BREAKFAST
-WASH YOUR DISHES
-GO TO WORK//STUDY
-EAT LUNCH
-GET BACK HOME
-Wash your lunch dishes
-BREAST MASSAGE
-Night skincare
-MEDITATION 10-20min
(9)PM.-GO TO SLEEP

Dear Bustyprincess, thanks for commenting I'll explain you right away why this is so important.

First of all I've never said breakfast was important... that was just an example and it seems you are losing the main point here which is FASTING, now, fasting + cold showers + waking up and sleeping early are ways to fix mithocondrial function in other words... this increases ATP, balances your hormones and helps you to reduce cell inflamation wich is one of the main causes of nowadays deseases just like depression, diabetes, acne etc

And again "Why is that important for breast growth?"
That's because the goal here is to obtain breast growth through celular energy (ATP)

How do we do that?
Signaling DNA into breast tissue growth through protein synthesis.

ON WHY WE SHOULD REDUCE CELL INFLAMATION:
Cells have a lipid bilayer which allows certain signals pass though its receptors (basically... protein syntesis tells DNA what to do) if cell inflamation occours these messages signals won't be able to pass through the nucleus and signal growth.

IMPORTANCE OF FASTING:
It helps to regulate your hormones, but we are more interested in ghrelin/leptin and insulin regulation.

Why? Insuline is the storing fat hormone, the more fat you have stored, the more whacky your hormones become, in NBE terms is androgenic hence is an antagonist.

Now... ghrelin is the hunger hormone, when unbalanced leads to cravings which spikes insulin meaning you'll store more fat... it's a vicious cycle.

As I wrote before, we are aiming for leptin/ghrelin regulation
Leptin is the saciety and fat burning hormone, less body fat=hormonal balance: Not only that, LEPTIN STIMMULATES AROMATASE! (BTW Aromatase transforms free testosterone into estrogen, meanign you won't have to spend your hard earned cash into exogenous estrogen supplements How cool is that!?) [imo if you have many fat maybe you won't need to spend cash in an pro-aromatase supplement either! But this only if you have your T high and are taking DHT blockers]

I recall you've been suffering from acne due estrogen supplements (pueraria,BO) right? Imagine that you'd be able to stop that by balancing your hormones and synthetizing your own estrogen and growth hormones!! I bet your wallet would thank you for it too. It'll make you look younger and prettier too. (Not kidding)

Also fasting increases HGH levels!! (Waking up and sleeping early increases Growth hormones too)

COLD EXPOSURE:
Increases your brown fat levels (good fat) which is packed in iron rich mithocondria.
Cold exposure activates this fat leading to thermognesis which stimulates ATP!!

More ATP=More DNA synthesis into breast growth.

Hope this claryfies why all of this is important for NBE.

One last thing I forgot to write... This also works as a self-love, self-commitment excerscise.

Like I stated before I've seen countless of rants (mine included) saying "This is sooooo unfair I'd do anything for breast but..." the but always varies but most common ones "I've failed already" "I'm too broke to buy the jap stuff" "I'd love to grow them but don't wanna mess with my hormones/take herbs"

You sure about it? Will you really do ANYTHING? What if I told you there is a way you can grow them without spending that much cash? What if I told you there is a way to grow breast without messing your hormones, but balancing them out!?

HOW FAR DOES DOING ANYTHING GO FOR YOU?
If you're willing to try this but end up stumbling in the way, (specially during cold showers) and start asking to yourself "Is doing all of this this really worth it? Do I really need to grow breast to be happy?" If the answer is yes I bet you'll keep on with this proving your self-commitment and determination to have big boobs (I applaud you), but if the answer is not... It's ok... and trust me it helps you to regain selflove, because you'll start to appreciate yourself more the way you are.

AND THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO NAME THIS THREAD THE LOTUS WAY
AND SPECIALLY THIS PHASE THE MUD.
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU QUIT OR KEEP GOING EITHER WAY YOU'LL FLOURISH FROM IT <3

Im sorry but two things first off did u seriously just state that cell inflamation is the cause of depression!?? and call depression a disease!?? This is extremely hurtful and insulting to those of us who actually do have diagnosed depression, depression is NOT a disease and NOT caused by "cell inflamation" it is a chemical imbalance in the brain. LITERALLY. You cant "cure" it by fasting and taking cold showers what sort of outrageous claim is this. I for one think you are incredibly misinformed there and should educate yourself since u seem to think u already are so and are spreading incredibly false and hurtful information about mental health which you clearly have no idea about, also NO you are wrong it was strictly the BO that made me breakout and thats one of the main side effects its known from not to mention if you had actually taken the time to read my thread you would know that was a LONG time ago I have not used BO for quite some time and am having no side effects and success with herbs and massage as I have in the past also. Educate yourself it makes you a kinder person

@ bustprincess, Depression is linked to systemic inflammation. I wouldn't get hung up on whether depression is called a disease, illness or disorder...most diseases start as systemic inflammation. 

Implications of Systemic Inflammation and Periodontitis for Major Depression

Increasing evidence suggests that infection and persistent low-grade inflammation in peripheral tissues are important pathogenic factors that explain a possible pathophysiological mechanism of major depression. Systemic inflammation could induce depressive moods and behavioral changes by provoking neuroinflammation.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10....00483/full

Have you ever wondered what causes clinical depression? Perhaps you have been diagnosed with major depression, and that's made you question why some people get depressed but others don't. 

Depression is a complex disease. No one knows exactly what causes it, but it can happen for a variety of reasons. Some people have depression during a serious medical illness. Others may have depression with life changes such as a move or the death of a loved one. Still others have a family history of depression. Those who do may have depression and feel overwhelmed with sadness and loneliness for no known reason 

https://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/c...depression

Depression: the radical theory linking it to inflammation

Alison Abbott considers a persuasive case for the link between body and mind.

A range of research showed that proteins in the body could reach the brain. These included inflammatory proteins called cytokines that were churned out in times of infection by immune cells called macrophages. Bullmore pulls together evidence that this echo of inflammation in the brain can be linked to depression.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-05261-3

Five Things to Know About Inflammation and Depression:
Another pivotal point is that increased inflammation not only occurs in depression but also in multiple other psychiatric diseases including ...
https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/fi...depression

Im sorry but two things first off did u seriously just state that cell inflamation is the cause of depression!?? and call depression a disease!?? This is extremely hurtful and insulting to those of us who actually do have diagnosed depression, depression is NOT a disease and NOT caused by "cell inflamation" it is a chemical imbalance in the brain. LITERALLY. You cant "cure" it by fasting and taking cold showers what sort of outrageous claim is this. I for one think you are incredibly misinformed there and should educate yourself since u seem to think u already are so and are spreading incredibly false and hurtful information about mental health which you clearly have no idea about, also NO you are wrong it was strictly the BO that made me breakout and thats one of the main side effects its known from not to mention if you had actually taken the time to read my thread you would know that was a LONG time ago I have not used BO for quite some time and am having no side effects and success with herbs and massage as I have in the past also. Educate yourself it makes you a kinder person

Ok.... first of all I'm sorry about the desease thing english is not my first lenguage (in case you haven't figure that out yet) desease, syndrome,illness,condition is basically the same for me, so I assume my mistake there and saying is caused by celular inflamation... yes, depression is multifactorial BUT systemical inflamation plays a major role.

In Germany St's Johns Wort is prescribed by psychiatrists as an atidepressant since it has the same effects that a SSRIs but with less side effects. (Saint John's Wort is well known for it's antinflamatory effects btw...)

Second... about depression being "a chemical imbalance" is an statement which is not quite congruent with scientifical evidence

Did you know that SSRIs manufacturers were the ones that stated that as an advertising campaign?
https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/a...ed.0020392

Third about fasting and cold showers helping with depression... How is it hurtful information? Do you have solid arguments to claim it's false? Have you tried them yet? I bet you haven't... as someone with depressive episodes (yes it has been diagnosed by a psycologist and two psychiatrists, Wanna see my Escitalopram prescription?) I speak from experience when I say it works... But it's not just me, there are studies that prove this too

Adapted Cold Shower as a potential treatment for depression
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17993252/

Effect of caloric restriction on depression
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29465826/

And lastly I believe you should try your own advice on yourself

"Educate yourself it makes you a kinder person"

(30-10-2021, 05:06 AM)WEENE Wrote:  

Ok.... first of all I'm sorry about the desease thing english is not my firs lenguage (in case you haven't figure that out yet) desease, syndrome,illness,condition is basically the same for me, so I assume my mistake there and saying is caused by celular inflamation, depressions is multifactorial BUT systemical inflamation plays a major role.

Second... about depression being "a chemical imbalance" is an statement which is not congruent with scientifically evidence

Did you know that SSRIs manufacteres were the ones that stated that as an advertising campaign?
https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/a...ed.0020392

Third about fasting and cold showers helping with depression... Do you have solid arguments to claim it's false? Have you tried them yet? I bet you haven't... as someone with depressive episodes I speak from experience when I say it works... But it's not just me, there are studies that prove this too

Adapted Cold Shower as a potential treatment for depression
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17993252/

Effect of caloric restriction on depression
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29465826/

And lastly I believe you should try your advice on yourself

"Educate yourself it makes you a kinder person"

Unless youve spoken to professional psychs and have actually been DIAGNOSED Im not interested in any convo with you. Goodbye

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon