Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Scoop and Swoop

(12-10-2021, 10:49 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

The scoop and swoop technique made a huge difference in my life as a lady with wide set breasts. It feels like half of my breast fat hides under my armpits, so I just pull it to the center under the bra and make a nice looking cleavage.

My problem is that this doesn't seem to last throughout the day and my breasts will start to move back near my armpit area to hide again. How can I fix this problem? I really want to start wearing some cleavage bearing outfits again but I need to fix this issue first to keep a nice cleavage all day.

I have the same exact problem! My boobs are mildly tubular and pretty much point outwards, leaving a 'triangle' on the bottom. The scoop swooping works wonders for me whenever I wear a push up bra or even a low cut top with a built in bra, but within like an hour I go from having really nice cleavage to being flat chested again because my breasts naturally want to separate. 

The bra from Misses Kisses (https://misseskisses.com) is like the only thing so far that has kept my boobs from separating, so I would definitely recommend checking it out. Other than that I've just been trying to focus massaging and noogling on my inner breasts and also doing chest muscle exercises, in hopes of getting perkier inner cleavage.  Hope that helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Scoop and Swoop - by dreamergirl - 12-10-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: Scoop and Swoop - by leilajos - 12-10-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: Scoop and Swoop - by AngelicBeauty - 13-10-2021, 04:22 AM
RE: Scoop and Swoop - by dreamergirl - 30-11-2021, 04:46 PM