Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary, my journey

Good day all,

I realize I’m, at least, 5 years late to the party, but I’m starting my BO journey as a method of transitioning. I’m very much aware that this is predominantly a women’s thread, but many of our concerns are not all that different.

For starters, I began on traditional HRT, but the dangers far outweighed and gains and I decided to search out a more natural approach, which lead me to Bountiful Breast/Transfemme.

I found the program exciting so I reached out to them with questions and concerns. Their site states that their pills are laser encoded with live cell RNA. OK…so how does this play out with blood tests/panels. Liver/Kidney function? Well, nothing but crickets from them so I had to research it on my own.

So, my understanding is that BO is not an estrogen like HRT, or a Phyto like PM, but instead a pituitary stimulant that encourages growth hormones. In addition, it increases the amount of serum Aromatase (a protein that converts T into E.) when taken at a significant dose and length of time the Aromatase takes over, like inertia and a biological male can transition into one akin to a biological female.

Maybe? It seems to me if this were true, it’d be a game changer in the trans community.

Anyway, I decided to start my program with Swanson’s BO at 2 mg (divided) 2 mg of Saw Palmetto (divided) and 2 mg of PM (divided) additionally I take multivitamins and Kelp.

I’m starting my 3rd week, and once I got my internal body temp up over 97.7, slight changes started happening.

I’m currently a 36A and I’m starting to notice cleavage starting to develop. So, I’ll leave here for now.

(10-10-2021, 08:39 PM)Elle9460 Wrote:  

Good day all,

I realize I’m, at least, 5 years late to the party, but I’m starting my BO journey as a method of transitioning. I’m very much aware that this is predominantly a women’s thread, but many of our concerns are not all that different.

For starters, I began on traditional HRT, but the dangers far outweighed and gains and I decided to search out a more natural approach, which lead me to Bountiful Breast/Transfemme.

I found the program exciting so I reached out to them with questions and concerns. Their site states that their pills are laser encoded with live cell RNA. OK…so how does this play out with blood tests/panels. Liver/Kidney function? Well, nothing but crickets from them so I had to research it on my own.

So, my understanding is that BO is not an estrogen like HRT, or a Phyto like PM, but instead a pituitary stimulant that encourages growth hormones. In addition, it increases the amount of serum Aromatase (a protein that converts T into E.) when taken at a significant dose and length of time the Aromatase takes over, like inertia and a biological male can transition into one akin to a biological female.

Maybe? It seems to me if this were true, it’d be a game changer in the trans community.

Anyway, I decided to start my program with Swanson’s BO at 2 mg (divided) 2 mg of Saw Palmetto (divided) and 2 mg of PM (divided) additionally I take multivitamins and Kelp.

I’m starting my 3rd week, and once I got my internal body temp up over 97.7, slight changes started happening.

I’m currently a 36A and I’m starting to notice cleavage starting to develop. So, I’ll leave here for now.

Hi! I personally would highly encourage you to look in BIO IDENTICAL hormone replacement therapy both estrogen and progesterone with this the risks are null compared to the usual synthetic pills, patches, injections etc I have been on hrt for many many years now (10 years to be exact) and found the switch to bio identical estrogen pellet implants and bio identical progesterone capsules to be a major difference with no side effects and increased breast growth, once on it if u feel u have not had much more changes you can always very carefully add in things like herbs or BO. Goodluck

[quote="Elle9460" pid='210916' dateline='1633894789']

Good day all,

Well, it’s time for an update.

Finally with my internal temp ranging from 97.7 and 98.1 development is getting quite noticeable. I’m surprised how quickly breast development has occurred. I read many stories about how there was nothing after 6 months or a year.

I’m convinced it has everything to do with temperature. I’ll admit I’m having pill and thermometer fatigue. I check my temp at least twice a day to ensure I’m in the zone before taking the meds.

Has it worked? I’d say so. I don’t know if it’s the BO, PM, water retention, fatty deposits, but I’ve gotten to the point where the shape and outline of female breasts with growth happening along he sides and bottom.

After my shower this morning I realized that I no longer had man-boobs, but a developing female figure.

Now something for the male readers…whew! This stuff works, so be ABSOLUTELY sure you want to travel this road. Once the genie is out of the bottle, you’ll never get back in.

It was weeks 3 and 4 where I saw the biggest change. I’m trying to take a break this week as the meds put me into a fog, but after a month or so I’m so used to them that being without is a struggle.

I don’t know what the next stage will bring, but I’ve started to wear a sleep bra, my odor is no longer is manly, and mentally, (although I can’t write on how a woman feels or thinks) I just know that inside I feel very different, and far more sympathetic to others’ thoughts and feelings.

Well…that’s it for this week.

(15-10-2021, 01:20 AM)Elle9460 Wrote:  

Good day all,

Finally with my internal temp ranging from 97.7 and 98.1 development is getting quite noticeable. I’m surprised how quickly breast development has occurred. I read many stories about how there was nothing after 6 months or a year.

I’m convinced it has everything to do with temperature. I’ll admit I’m having pill and thermometer fatigue. I check my temp at least twice a day to ensure I’m in the zone before taking the meds.

Has it worked? I’d say so. I don’t know if it’s the BO, PM, water retention, fatty deposits, but I’ve gotten to the point where the shape and outline of female breasts with growth happening along he sides and bottom.

After my shower this morning I realized that I no longer had man-boobs, but a developing female figure.

Now something for the male readers…whew! This stuff works, so be ABSOLUTELY sure you want to travel this road. Once the genie is out of the bottle, you’ll never get back in.

It was weeks 3 and 4 where I saw the biggest change. I’m trying to take a break this week as the meds put me into a fog, but after a month or so I’m so used to them that being without is a struggle.

I don’t know what the next stage will bring, but I’ve started to wear a sleep bra, my odor is no longer is manly, and mentally, (although I can’t write on how a woman feels or thinks) I just know that inside I feel very different, and far more sympathetic to others’ thoughts and feelings.

Again if you truly plan of fully transitioning BO will not take you there the same way real bio identical hrt does and will, you can always add on BO after but if you are happy with just developing some breast tissue and not fully transitioning than good for you and I wish u all the best

(15-10-2021, 10:10 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Good day all,

Again if you truly plan of fully transitioning BO will not take you there the same way real bio identical hrt does and will, you can always add on BO after but if you are happy with just developing some breast tissue and not fully transitioning than good for you and I wish u all the best

Busty Princess,

I fully agree with you, but often finding doctors and clinics that specialize in BHRT for the trans-community is easier said than done. I have added a bio-identical estrogen cream to my daily regimen and removed the PM as it created a terrible fog.

My point of my post is that I’m on a journey and a major part of that journey is breast development and as such I’m trying to share my experience, good and bad, with others, just as others have done, in an effort to expand knowledge and hopefully aid others, male and female on their own personal journeys.

Again, if BHRT pellet therapy was available to me…I’d be all over it like hair on a gorilla. The idea of an insertion every 3 months would be so liberating from the all the pills and creams.

(17-10-2021, 04:08 PM)Elle9460 Wrote:  

Good day all,

Busty Princess,

I fully agree with you, but often finding doctors and clinics that specialize in BHRT for the trans-community is easier said than done. I have added a bio-identical estrogen cream to my daily regimen and removed the PM as it created a terrible fog.

My point of my post is that I’m on a journey and a major part of that journey is breast development and as such I’m trying to share my experience, good and bad, with others, just as others have done, in an effort to expand knowledge and hopefully aid others, male and female on their own personal journeys.

Again, if BHRT pellet therapy was available to me…I’d be all over it like hair on a gorilla. The idea of an insertion every 3 months would be so liberating from the all the pills and creams.

Im sorry to hear its not widely available where you are, its only needed every 12 months for me not every 3 so it works out great and is a constant secretion of estrogen into the body unlike other traditional methods. I wish u nothing but the best and keep us posted with your results hun!

Ok…now into my 2nd month, it’s time for some updates:

There have been a few changes both physically and to my routine. Yes, I’m fully aware that this may not take me fully to the “promised land,” but taking steroids over 40 is just asking for trouble.

So, let’s start with the routine…to ensure that my body temp is in the zone, I hold off the BO and take all the supplements in the morning after I check my temp. This includes SP, PM, multivitamins, and kelp. I’ll take my first dose of BO early afternoon on an empty stomach. My second dose is right before bed, at least 2 hours after a meal.

I really get no pleasure in this, but I found taking my temp rectally gives the most consistent results.

Now, I thought I had stalled in my transformation, but this week, something went into overdrive.

First, my boobs ache and my nipples are super sensitive to the point that their rubbing inside my shirt is uncomfortable and merely bumping them causes me to cringe. I believe these are signs of development and growth as opposed to something harmful.

Now for a G-rated journey south of the border. My belt and jeans are fitting less and Jess comfortable. The waist on my jeans is noticeably looser as is my belt, but my hips and butt are, shall we say expanding, causing me to wear less fitted jeans which makes me look like a hobo…I have a feeling I’ll be in women’s jeans, probably by the spring.

Since we’re south of the border, suffice it to say that things are rather placid down under and there has been a little loss in volume.

Psychologically, I do suffer mood swings and I am curious if the “need” or jonesing for the next dose is psychosomatic if there is a chemical change that’s happening creating a dependency. Upon reaching my goals, I’m afraid stopping may prove more difficult than I planned.

None of these changes are either unexpected or surprising, but the speed and the early onset, given the anecdotal posts of months on end with nothing, does surprise me.

This is a long journey, of 2 years or more. Traditional HRT would be quicker and probably more complete, but I am regularly “mistaken” as a woman in stores, and strangers that come through work. My style is more androgynous, leaning more towards feminine as opposed to presenting as purely male or female, but if I had proper mentoring with a coach, I believe I could come close to passing.

I’m sure the previous months on HRT has helped to speed this along, but so far so good.

Well, I’ll finish up month 2 and see what month 3 brings.

(18-10-2021, 09:07 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(17-10-2021, 04:08 PM)Elle9460 Wrote:  

Good day all,

Busty Princess,

Im sorry to hear its not widely available where you are, its only needed every 12 months for me not every 3 so it works out great and is a constant secretion of estrogen into the body unlike other traditional methods. I wish u nothing but the best and keep us posted with your results hun!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon