Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! New to nbe, tried a few things, nothing seems to work

(08-10-2021, 08:20 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Hmm Latvia is near to Russia.. ok , you should try rakuten global market , they have everything Japanese and ship to many countries that are not well known. You will have to obtain a Japanese shipping address (proxy address) by signing up for the site. Is that something you could do ? I just found that out and once I run out of supplements I am going to buy from rakuten.

Tried that one, but it says "sorry we don't ship to your region yet" or something like that. Although, this site, that you suggest earlier  ( https://goodsofjapan.com/products/supply...7416939607 ) ships to my country, but now I'm wondering is it really worth the money? Is this PM good enough? I have zero experience with it, so I would really really appreciate it if you coul please let me know if it's natural and doesn't contain other chemicals? Im kind of scared to use it, since it can mess up my body pretty bad, but if this exact PM is all natural, then I'll feel more confident and comfortable trying it out. Also, how should I consume it? How many times a day? Any other recommendations? Thank you so much, darling!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread