Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! New to nbe, tried a few things, nothing seems to work

Hello. I'm new here, but I've been trying nbe for quite some time now, and nothing seems to work. I'm 20 yo female, average weight, wide hips and chest, but barely any breasts (A, very small B cup) . I tried fenugreek and maca powder pills - didn't work at all, tried massages - nothing.  Then I decided to try soy flour and flaxseed. That's what I'm on right now but it doesn't work either. Besides, soy flour makes me so sick I can barely go on with my day. I don't know what else should I try. I can't find pueraria mirifica anywhere (none of the sites, including amazon, ships to my country). Am I doing something wrong? I am very dedicated and I am trying my best, but I don't understand why I'm not seeing any, even the slightest, changes. The only herb I would be able to get is red clover, but I'm not sure if it's worth trying since I've spent so much money on those supplements. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread