Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry and breast cancer

understand that the breast augmentation system works in such a way that it enlarges the breast tissue. In connection with this, my question is: when breast tissue grows, can malignant neoplasms appear in the new tissue?  I do not have cancer, but I am worried that new breast tissue may cause this problem.

(18-09-2021, 09:56 PM)MILF1488 Wrote:  

understand that the breast augmentation system works in such a way that it enlarges the breast tissue. In connection with this, my question is: when breast tissue grows, can malignant neoplasms appear in the new tissue?  I do not have cancer, but I am worried that new breast tissue may cause this problem.

It works by putting tension on the breast tissue slowly but surely expanding and creating new tissue cells, there has never been any cases of breast cancer from noogleberry or brava type systems atleast from what I have heard considering its completely non hormonal though it can increase prolactin via suction as some including myself when I used to use it many years ago have filled up with breast milk from the suction method but thats not that common and it can even happen with massage, so no you have nothing to worry about using it breast cancer wise.

Thank you very much, you reassured me ☺️ Lucy also assured me that the Noogleberry system is completely safe, but I decided to consult with all of you

If you're worried about breast cancer, you should read Dr's Jason Fung book. The Cancer Code

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon