Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No growth with 100mg bioidientical progesterone/spironolactone -- Giving up!

I haven't posted here in a while because I had no progress to speak of. I'm pretty resigned that I am someone that no amount of herbal supplements/hormonal treatment could ever solve. For 6 months I've been taking bioidentical progesterone (prescribed by a doctor, so not OTC) and lowered my testosterone with spironolactone (due to my PCOS) and my breasts have not grown at all. Since starting medical treatment I have not taken any herbal supplements but I think any chances of herbal supplements helping is impossible -- I have 100mg of bioidentical progesterone and strong anti-androgens running through my body (I now have "normal" ranges of progesterone/testosterone and estrogen) and still have not seen any growth in breasts. I highly doubt herbal supplements could make a difference. I am resigned that no amount of holistic treatment would ever solve my small breasts. I know a lot of people here have had success with increasing progesterone/lowering testosterone = breasts formula, but sadly I think there's a lot of us where it simply isn't enough for some people. I have also tried pumping with a noogleberry for a year and that made very very minimal differences (maybe made my inner breasts/cleavage area more pronounce but differences are negligible).

The science involving breast growth is vast, perhaps I'm lacking something else that's related to progesterone but cannot itself be increased by progesterone.

Trans women have been on the same program as me, but unlike me a lot of them have had a lot of growth. Either due to genetics or some other component I'm missing, this all points to the sign that there is no hope for me other than breast implants or fat transfer. I am so jealous and get insanely dysphoric (which I experience a lot ever since being diagnosed with PCOS) when I see the amazing progress photos by transwomen, but I am also so so very happy for them and wish them all the happiness with their gender euphoria.

Either way I'm giving up. I'll still probably lurk here every now and then but will probably not be active (not that I was active much to begin with).

Thank you all for the support the past year and for the wealth of information you have all contributed to. Good luck growing!

Hi Jaykay
Growing breasts is not as easy as one would think.

Read this thread from Jenniferlove
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&page=46

You can start at the beginning and read her struggle and pain, but I'd start at post 451, for the AWE effect and then proceed knowing there is a very happy ending.
I tried to urge her start a new thread about the fat transfer, but I think she needs a little more encouragement.
Send her a PM if you have more questions.

Bobbi

(03-09-2021, 07:19 PM)jaykay Wrote:  

I haven't posted here in a while because I had no progress to speak of. I'm pretty resigned that I am someone that no amount of herbal supplements/hormonal treatment could ever solve. For 6 months I've been taking bioidentical progesterone (prescribed by a doctor, so not OTC) and lowered my testosterone with spironolactone (due to my PCOS) and my breasts have not grown at all. Since starting medical treatment I have not taken any herbal supplements but I think any chances of herbal supplements helping is impossible -- I have 100mg of bioidentical progesterone and strong anti-androgens running through my body (I now have "normal" ranges of progesterone/testosterone and estrogen) and still have not seen any growth in breasts. I highly doubt herbal supplements could make a difference. I am resigned that no amount of holistic treatment would ever solve my small breasts. I know a lot of people here have had success with increasing progesterone/lowering testosterone = breasts formula, but sadly I think there's a lot of us where it simply isn't enough for some people. I have also tried pumping with a noogleberry for a year and that made very very minimal differences (maybe made my inner breasts/cleavage area more pronounce but differences are negligible).

The science involving breast growth is vast, perhaps I'm lacking something else that's related to progesterone but cannot itself be increased by progesterone.

Trans women have been on the same program as me, but unlike me a lot of them have had a lot of growth. Either due to genetics or some other component I'm missing, this all points to the sign that there is no hope for me other than breast implants or fat transfer. I am so jealous and get insanely dysphoric (which I experience a lot ever since being diagnosed with PCOS) when I see the amazing progress photos by transwomen, but I am also so so very happy for them and wish them all the happiness with their gender euphoria.

Either way I'm giving up. I'll still probably lurk here every now and then but will probably not be active (not that I was active much to begin with).

Thank you all for the support the past year and for the wealth of information you have all contributed to. Good luck growing!

Hi 100mg bio identical progesterone once a day isnt alot depending on your P and E ratio, due to having high estrogen levels/being on high mg of bio identical estrogen I am also on 200mg bio identical progesterone capsules TWICE a day and it definitely helped my growth, you may want to look into this more with your doctor. TC x

Hi dear! So sorry to hear that your giving up. Sad

I thin the normal estrogen levels are quite part of your problem. (Remember that a rise in Estrogen and Ifg-1 starts the growth in puberty)

As you said many transgirls have succeded with spironalctone and lowering DHT... but many of them were in HRT sooo probs high E levels and the mix of E + Spirolactone and MSM is what I've seen tend to give the growth!

Maybe trying MSM and 100mg PM could help you too.

But as Bobbi suggested fat transfer could be an option too, Jennifer's results are awsome. ^^

Coincidentally, I just made a thread asking other users with PCOS to chime in. The first six months of NBE didn't work for me either. I almost gave up because I thought I had no growth, but the herbal supplements for NBE also helped with PCOS symptoms. I went from a C to D after a year of herbal supplements. I only discovered the growth because I had to get measured for a bridesmaid's dress. My current size is 36 DDD/F according to A Bra That Fits. I started NBE in 2017,  but I wanted natural breast growth and sometimes that does take a lot longer that anyone would want or hope. I am sure other users saw faster growth because they weren't combatting a hormonal issue. Hopefully, more PCOS patients will speak up with routines and regimes so more of us will have hope.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon