Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REVIEWING CHIYOMILK'S PROGRAM

(02-11-2021, 07:07 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

(20-09-2021, 02:12 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

I just received the saw palmetto extract in the mail and it smells RANCID I mean oh my … ! It’s like smelling like .. puke ! And the capsules are developing little mold spots inside them ! I can’t take these .. this is puritans pride from Amazon 320mg . You know what .. that’s it . I’m going to bite my tongue and order the REAL supplements that Chiyomilk herself actually took. No more guessing around . It will be more expensive but I want to seriously see results now . I am feeling frustrated. I will buy the super b up drop since it also had saw palmetto in it, and ladies 99 PM. I am still sticking to the Japanese mango jelly placenta with collagen from Amazon however . The others I will seriously have to hunt for them. I will update on here once I receive my new supplements . I just want to use what Chiyomilk used and I am getting tired of buying all sorts of random things.

Once I have the products then I will make a thread to note my progress the correct way . I will feel so much better once I actually am following a set plan that Chiyomilk actually created. Ugh this is such a trial and error but I have to succeed and I can’t wait to share the results with everyone of you guys ! We are all in this together ! Ughh I mean I want to order whiteex too you guys but how the heck am I suppose to shell out 100 a month plus shipping ?? For only 30 day supply …. That’s why I am just sticking to the placenta c jelly on Amazon because it is still pig placenta and an even higher dose than whiteex. Then should I order puroroi collagen ufff howww ??????? I’m confused

I'm sorry to hear about your SP caps... hope you have gotten a refund.

I know the struggle... That's why I created this thread, so you don't have to spend crazy amounts on supplements, it just takes a little bit of patience to find the sustitutes and a little bit of math of course... so you can take the right amounts of each herb and pick the suplemments that'll give you the more doses for the less expense. Do not give up!

No need of puruoi Collagen is just collagen trust me

Ohhh btw be careful with that Jelly C Placenta. Too many growth hormones could lead to stagnation on growth (threre's a natural mechanism in our bodies that protect us from growth hormone excess for a reason) and trust me stagnation is wayyy better than te other side effect of too much growth hormones (ahhh I forgot the condition's name but it's related to an increase in limbs and forhead size) Ahhhh how did I forgot... Is like the elefant man thing... God I feel so bad writting it on that way... sounds so disrespectful to whom suffers this I'M SORRY!!! But can't remember and I'm in a rush writting this (thanks corneal condition) so I'm not gonna google it. Anyways..

Is just what I've just wrote... knowing the placenta amount in whitexx and jelly C could help you to save up some money... Idk how much placenta it has more than the whitexx but just with some quick math and maybe it could last longer than withexx for wayy less money and save you from the sideffects

Just don't give up

Hey ! I wasn’t subscribed to this thread so sorry for my late reply ! Yes you are so right ! I stopped taking placenta because my forehead was starting to get a little bump and it’s called frontal bossing ! I never had that before but it actually went away since I have been off placenta . I think because I also drink whole milk , my body had to many growth hormones . Also I was using placenta face cream . So I am not using anything placenta anymore. Milk also contains growth hormones, progesterone , and estrogen . I am still growing and feeling growth pains even stopping so that is good sign . Also, I am taking super boin wild yam  supps with saw palmetto separately and it seems to be working really well I am growing and feeling strong pains. I already gained a cup size , also I switched to dhc 99 PM with fenugreek and black cohosh in it. And now I massage with fenugreek oil it’s really working .  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Can you explain in detail about adaptogens and how they contribute to GH and IGF-1?

Pure Medical took 20 days to deliver to me (from japan to south east asia) but they apologized by giving me another box of PM for free.
t
They are having black friday discount on rakuten on whitex - 14,000 yen now, but the products is halal now - no longer containing pig placenta

(13-11-2021, 06:08 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Can you explain in detail about adaptogens and how they contribute to GH and IGF-1?

By reducing cortisol levels and balancing some other hormones... I don't recall writting about adaptogens tho

(24-11-2021, 08:58 PM)fromAAtoC Wrote:  Pure Medical took 20 days to deliver to me (from japan to south east asia) but they apologized by giving me another box of PM for free.
t
They are having black friday discount on rakuten on whitex - 14,000 yen now, but the products is halal now - no longer containing pig placenta

One extra PM box that's so nice, You're so lucky!

Thanks for the input! What a shame about whitex Sad the pig placenta was the magic in here.

So is Placenta C jelly the only decent source of pig placenta now? Just learned of the magic that is whitex only to now just learn it's been discontinued lol fml.

I don’t know why I have 0 results in 3 month of program.

This is so frustrating

(02-01-2022, 10:39 AM)Cely Wrote:  

I don’t know why I have 0 results in 3 month of program.

This is so frustrating

Try something different, maybe incorporate my personal massage that has worked for me along with my herbal oil infusion, go through my program thread further in to get the updated ingredients/recipe, or try BO and massage, dont lose hope. Sending u good vibes

Has anyone found Glamour Bust Up, B-Up , Puroi and Witheex or another type of pig placenta?
I had the links to buy but none works anymore.

(30-08-2021, 05:14 PM)what is the difference in effect between Bovine Overies Vs. Placenta (sheep, Pig)? Wrote:  Can you mix placenta with herbs? With Bovine Overies you're not allowed to mix that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon