Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RANTING!~♡ (Kind of...)

" OMG! It's working! Just few days of massage... Even though i didnt see real difference i grew an inch! 77-80 Binaurals works too! Tingly and swelling feeling also heavier!! ❤  Don't give up!

As you can see I'm very thin... And I'm a leftie haha (my left breast is like a cup bigger)

I think I first need to get my period back and balance my hormones... (Thanks 88 pounds & stress for making my period nonexistent)

So until I recover my period I'll just make my cyclic massage on my right breast and make them symetric. (Massage with flaxseed oil)
For a regular cycle I'll take: 1tbs of flaxseed and 1 of pumpkin seed in folicular phase and 1tbs of sesame seed an 1 tbs of sunflower seeds in luteal phase.

Fat brushing massage for 10 min. Twice a day.

Also I'll try to eat at least 2000kcal per day to get my goal weight 55.6 Kilos (120 pounds)
Chest exercises, meditation, a lot of water, going braless, hypnosis (Binaural beats) And I'll sleep 8 hrs (going to bed before 22hrs)"

I found out this on my personal notepad and was amazed about many things... I landed on the realization on how much you can let a person to hurt you... not just on an emotinonal level but it also affects you phisically.... When I started to look for NBE I was in a ver very toxic relationship of wich I decided to finally let go not so long ago (about a year or so...) I'm not gonna deny that since forever I've wanted to have beautiful breasts paired with a diminute waist.... but I... this is hard to let out gosh!... is hard to admit that I accepted being treated in that horrible way because of what I thought back then about my own personal worth... I belived it was fair to be treated like that from him since "I wasn't physically enough for his tastes".... so in order to be with him it was fair for him to treat me bad since I don't have nice tits or ass.... wich is something that made his abuse hurt more... I realize that back then I was being seriusly gaslighted, and because of this I became way more depressed.... but hey the good part of it is that without this experience I would'nt have find this wonderful place or I would't start to value myself more. (Underlined text is what I wrote back then...)

I can't belive I really weighted 88 pounds!!!! It's such an unhealthy number GOD!!! 

The first time I read Surfer's Joe guide to NBE.... I was like "bullsh*t" about the being underweight part.... sice I've always been quite a proana.... but now that I'm on a "healtier" weight I realize how right that was.... because when you're that thin of course your body is gonna opt for your survival rather than your bossom ha. So... yeah... if you're skinny AF... before trying any NBE put on some weight first bih!!! 

I gained 16lb and 3inches!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
RANTING!~♡ (Kind of...) - by SkarlyW - 30-08-2021, 12:59 AM
RE: RANTING!~♡ (Kind of...) - by SkarlyW - 30-08-2021, 01:24 AM
RE: RANTING!~♡ (Kind of...) - by SkarlyW - 30-08-2021, 06:49 PM