Hello There, Guest!

Amphiregulin

According to all breast development studies, amphiregulin is a fundamental growth factor for breast growth/development. Without it all estrogens are useless.

This is why a lot of people here didnt gain any growth using herbs and BO.

This is why AA cup girls can’t see any growth (AA cup, unless you’re very underweight, means failure in breast development) no matter what program they follow.

So, the question is...how to boost amphiregulin?

(15-08-2021, 09:30 AM)Cely Wrote:

According to all breast development studies, amphiregulin is a fundamental growth factor for breast growth/development. Without it all estrogens are useless.

This is why a lot of people here didnt gain any growth using herbs and BO.

This is why AA cup girls can’t see any growth (AA cup, unless you’re very underweight, means failure in breast development) no matter what program they follow.

So, the question is...how to boost amphiregulin?

Interesting Ive never heard this before.... However alot of people here have had great growth including myself, so it must be a lack/stall in development thing or nutrition deficiency thing, remember breasts are mostly made of fat.

I was overweight (the diet in my country is very unhealty) but AA cup, is not all about fat.

Some people reach Good growth just supplementing estrogens, some people can’t.

Searching topics here i see all AA cup girls didn’t gain significant results and then give up.

If you lack  amphiregulin and other growth factors you can’t grow despite big amounts of estrogens and progesterone.