Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amphiregulin

According to all breast development studies, amphiregulin is a fundamental growth factor for breast growth/development. Without it all estrogens are useless.

This is why a lot of people here didnt gain any growth using herbs and BO.

This is why AA cup girls can’t see any growth (AA cup, unless you’re very underweight, means failure in breast development) no matter what program they follow.

So, the question is...how to boost amphiregulin?

(15-08-2021, 09:30 AM)Cely Wrote:  

According to all breast development studies, amphiregulin is a fundamental growth factor for breast growth/development. Without it all estrogens are useless.

This is why a lot of people here didnt gain any growth using herbs and BO.

This is why AA cup girls can’t see any growth (AA cup, unless you’re very underweight, means failure in breast development) no matter what program they follow.

So, the question is...how to boost amphiregulin?

Interesting Ive never heard this before.... However alot of people here have had great growth including myself, so it must be a lack/stall in development thing or nutrition deficiency thing, remember breasts are mostly made of fat.

I was overweight (the diet in my country is very unhealty) but AA cup, is not all about fat.

Some people reach Good growth just supplementing estrogens, some people can’t.

Searching topics here i see all AA cup girls didn’t gain significant results and then give up.

If you lack  amphiregulin and other growth factors you can’t grow despite big amounts of estrogens and progesterone.

Bug 

Perhaps a lot of aa cup girls gave up because it is easier to grow when you already have at least a b cup. Getting started with an aa cup is a lot harder I can tell from my own experience. 
I was underweight, and to gain weight and to get healthy I needed a LOT of food. And that is easier said then done, when I thought I ate a lot it still wasnt enough for significant weightgain.
Most energy was in to changing my body's base set up point. My body became used to not storing fat I guess. After years of not eating enough calories, i needed a healthy diet which requires an investment. Both financial plus physical. You should be disciplined enough to cook and buy fresh meals everyday for example.
Many girls think they have a program when they swallow vitamin c and msm. Well its not enough and sadly they dont succeed.
A lot can be done with food, sports(they can boost hgh or testosterone which can be good for aromatase and overall balance)

And if you follow a bad diet a lot of herbs wont have the desired outcome.
Or even worse when you are already unhealthy and then stash yourself with herbs.
But to all the aa cup girls out there reading this, I think all women can gain a bigger cupsize for sure!
Girls just need to find their way like all the people here who had succes.
And there is a hidden factor i guess many in comparing one to another.
But one factor I found out during my own journey is climate...I groww so much better if I keep my breast area warm. Cold temperatures are bad for them!
Maybe the girls who gave up all came from the North Pole?

I have likewise read a lot of stories of AA cup girls who struggled but then grew after getting good nutrition.  That means whole grains and/or fresh colored veggies and very large amounts.  A strong majority of your diet.  Not atkins or protein powder.  Not that meat or protein hurts, it just doesn’t have the needed nutrients and you need very little of them.  Or that’s my opinion anyway in spite of many stories of huge breast shrinkage on such diets and huge growth on HCLF vegan (whole food high carb, low fat) without too much protein.  Because the lack of their recommended foods is why major health organizations won’t recommend atkins and so on.  More specific top foods in sig link.  Even with the top foods you still need quite a lot as given in sig but at least not quite most of what you eat.

Not that I’m not interested in amphiregulin.  When estrogen and progesterone arrive, amphiregulin, IGF-1, HGF, TGF and probably other growth signalers are involved.  E and P don’t cause growth directly rather they trigger the release of local compounds that do.  I still don’t know precisely how nutrients play their part in that and also in supplying the raw materials and tools for growth.  I do know that whenever I go down that rabbit hole you need so many different nutrients that you may as well just get them all.  But if we could boost one or more of these local compounds directly that might also be an interesting topic.  I read some about that with little too show.  It was all weak, expensive, some not legal and/or possibly a little dangerous.  Better options would be interesting.

Hey surferjoe,

Right now im following a very good nutrition. Whole Grains, healty fat, meat, fish, veggies, protein pudding and shakes, no sugar, no chocolate or refined foods, no junk food and no alchool. I’m going to the gym, I take care of my good habits.

It seems useless.

I’m following chiyomilk program but

no success, neither a little swelling.

So, what’s the real problem?

I don’t take medications, I never had surgery, my health is good, my hormones are good.

If I gain 10 lbs my AA cup remains the same but I gain fat everywhere.

I’m hopeless and interested in surgery. I waste a lot of money with supplements, I regret this, I wish I spent everything on surgery years ago.

(10-01-2022, 10:47 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hey surferjoe,

Right now im following a very good nutrition. Whole Grains, healty fat, meat, fish, veggies, protein pudding and shakes, no sugar, no chocolate or refined foods, no junk food and no alchool. I’m going to the gym, I take care of my good habits.

It seems useless.

I’m following chiyomilk program but

no success, neither a little swelling.

So, what’s the real problem?

I don’t take medications, I never had surgery, my health is good, my hormones are good.

If I gain 10 lbs my AA cup remains the same but I gain fat everywhere.

I’m hopeless and interested in surgery. I waste a lot of money with supplements, I regret this, I wish I spent everything on surgery years ago.

Hi Cely it seems like you have had a hard road with nbe, if I were you I would consult a doctor, there is a very uncommon but real condition in females where glandular tissue/mammary glands do not form properly during adolescence, not saying this is you but it is a very small possibility as to why you arent growing

I did it. Doctors are not an option. If you try to explain the problem they just tell you that everything is fine, you’re not abnormal, beast comes in every shape and size so if you are totally flat is not a trouble, is just like have blue or brown eyes.

They tell you to use push-up bras or at least to consider surgery if you are so self conscious about it.

(12-01-2022, 02:28 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I did it. Doctors are not an option. If you try to explain the problem they just tell you that everything is fine, you’re not abnormal, beast comes in every shape and size so if you are totally flat is not a trouble, is just like have blue or brown eyes.

They tell you to use push-up bras or at least to consider surgery if you are so self conscious about it.

Well yes if your problem was that you didnt develop mammary glands/glandular tissue properly during puberty(which again is very rare anyway) your only option would be implants or fat transfer

Fat transfer is not permanent and after dieting and exercise I have not enough fat anyway.

I want implants because nothing works for me, I’m not happy doing surgery (I’m very afraid) but I’m not happy with this flat chest, so, surgery is better!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon