Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First time for Pueraria Mirifica

I’m currently taking fenugreek, wild yam, & saw palmetto. I am about to start Pueraria Mirifica 550mg. I am nervous but mostly excited for the results! Before I take it I would like to know if there is a certain way to take it? And i am starting off slow. Any comments, concerns, questions, important info will be greatly appreciated!

Xoxo, bouncy

(14-08-2021, 09:39 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

I’m currently taking fenugreek, wild yam, & saw palmetto. I am about to start Pueraria Mirifica 550mg. I am nervous but mostly excited for the results! Before I take it I would like to know if there is a certain way to take it? And i am starting off slow. Any comments, concerns, questions, important info will be greatly appreciated!

Xoxo, bouncy

Make sure to take it along with a calcium tablet or with full cream milk as this aids in PM absorption, you may find this combination of herbs too strong as PM is very strong so definitely cycle it so not to mess up your period cycle 550mg is quite high to start for a natal female so hopefully its not too strong for you, be on the look out for any side effects and listen to your body x

Hi bouncy
The princess said it all.
Most important is to listen to your body.
If you feel off or any discomfort, STOP and take a week off, than try again or with a lower dose if your symptoms are bad.

Bobbi

(14-08-2021, 11:05 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(14-08-2021, 09:39 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Xoxo, bouncy

Make sure to take it along with a calcium tablet or with full cream milk as this aids in PM absorption, you may find this combination of herbs too strong as PM is very strong so definitely cycle it so not to mess up your period cycle 550mg is quite high to start for a natal female so hopefully its not too strong for you, be on the look out for any side effects and listen to your body x

Hi bustyprinces it’s so nice to hear from you! Please do explain more about the how to properly take PM during a cycle. I do not  want to mess up my period cycles! I also am on bc pill. Also do you recommend that I start off with a lower dosage?

(14-08-2021, 02:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi bouncy
If you feel off or any discomfort, STOP and take a week off, than try again or with a lower dose if your symptoms are bad.

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi! It’s a pleasure to meet you! Do you recommend that I start off with a lower dosage? Or just try this dosage then see if it’s too strong then move to a lower dosage?

When taking PM I have seen people take an anti androgen such as Saw Palmetto is this needed to take when using PM?

(16-08-2021, 07:47 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

(14-08-2021, 02:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi bouncy

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi! It’s a pleasure to meet you! Do you recommend that I start off with a lower dosage? Or just try this dosage then see if it’s too strong then move to a lower dosage?

Hi Bouncy
The 550 should be a safe starting point. Just make sure to monitor and odd feelings you have and stop if they persist.
Unless you have a lot of T in your system you shouldn't need an anti androgen. I like Red Reishi over SP.

Bobbi

(16-08-2021, 04:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(16-08-2021, 07:47 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

(14-08-2021, 02:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi bouncy The princess said it all. Most important is to listen to your body. If you feel off or any discomfort, STOP and take a week off, than try again or with a lower dose if your symptoms are bad. Bobbi

Hi Bouncy The 550 should be a safe starting point. Just make sure to monitor and odd feelings you have and stop if they persist. Unless you have a lot of T in your system you shouldn't need an anti androgen. I like Red Reishi over SP. Bobbi

Good to know!! Thank you so much Bobby. Also I’m starting my cycle soon should I wait to take PM or is it ok to take during your cycle?

I've seen familiar topics pop up over the years so I flagged them, and cycling is one of them
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874
This should help answer a lot of what and when to take what and when
Bobbi

(16-08-2021, 06:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I've seen familiar topics pop up over the years so I flagged them, and cycling is one of them
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874
This should help answer a lot of what and when to take what and when
Bobbi

Thank you for sharing! I read that some women take glamour which a mixed lowered dose of PM. I’m not sure if they ship to US from China. Would love to try out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon