Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek swelling

hello,

i started taking fenugreek and ive already noticed significant results (just by seeing and feeling) but i’m wondering how long the results will last. will i be taking fenugreek forever or will the swelling eventually stay ?

(18-07-2021, 10:19 PM)teddybeardaisy Wrote:  

hello,

i started taking fenugreek and ive already noticed significant results (just by seeing and feeling) but i’m wondering how long the results will last. will i be taking fenugreek forever or will the swelling eventually stay ?

The swelling will eventually become real growth, I stopped my program for a while some time ago due to heartbreak and still maintained my E cups x

(18-07-2021, 10:19 PM)teddybeardaisy Wrote:  

hello,

Note that women who have taken fenugreek for long periods 1yr have gained significant weight. Fenugreek will promote fat growth all over your body, not just your breasts. I recommend mixing with oil (coconut, almond, aloe vera) and applying topically to concentrate on the breasts.

doing that today. what supplements do you suggest? i was having great growth w fenugreek but my period was going wacko

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon