Hello There, Guest!

No results

I’ll try to order just a pack of placenta this time. Maybe the custom confiscates my pack beacuse there were 3 packs of PM and 3 packs of placenta.

I guess in the eu placenta is avoided (i check also swanson europe and it doesnt sell placenta)

In the past i tried also BO orderd from Amazon.co.uk (in the uk they have a lot of things that we can’t find in eu) but right now it’s impossibile also to find a BO seller outside the usa.

Elusive butterfly, how much growth have you gained so far? In how much time?

Yes i’m taking collagen powder and vit c, also a lot of milk and red meat to igf1, a lot of blueberries, low carbohydrates intake, a lot of roasted salmon. The diet is going well, i lost 20 lbs in 6 years, my body is better now, but fatty thights with bony sternum, skinny arms and Undeveloped breast despite a lot of time spent in the gym.

(28-07-2021, 09:34 AM)Cely Wrote:

I’ll try to order just a pack of placenta this time. Maybe the custom confiscates my pack beacuse there were 3 packs of PM and 3 packs of placenta.

I guess in the eu placenta is avoided (i check also swanson europe and it doesnt sell placenta)

In the past i tried also BO orderd from Amazon.co.uk (in the uk they have a lot of things that we can’t find in eu) but right now it’s impossibile also to find a BO seller outside the usa.

Elusive butterfly, how much growth have you gained so far? In how much time?

Yes i’m taking collagen powder and vit c, also a lot of milk and red meat to igf1, a lot of blueberries, low carbohydrates intake, a lot of roasted salmon. The diet is going well, i lost 20 lbs in 6 years, my body is better now, but fatty thights with bony sternum, skinny arms and Undeveloped breast despite a lot of time spent in the gym.

Hey cely . Hmm .. I hope there is someway possible to get those placenta products through customs . Is there a government number to call and make a claim as to why don’t they allow it? If they took away the placenta tablets then what if they take away the pure placenta that you will order ? What exactly do you mean by that actually ? What other way can placenta be taken other than tablets ? You should also take fenugreek in first half to increase sensitivity to receptors . Look up surferjoe he has a whole guide to follow as well and he explains this concept in detail . Also don’t wear tight bras . For example right now I’m a 28C/D but I wear a 28E every day so my boobs have room to grow through the day . My goal is to be 28G . First month when I took sheep placenta I didn’t grow but after Japanese placenta I grew 1 and a half cup size in course of a month and half .

Another thing , are you taking any type of androgen testosterone blocker ? Like saw palmetto, spearmint tea , or vitex?

I dont know how to order supplements in europe, they ban everything, also whey protein because they just want something Which respects eu regulametations.

I didnt find a seller here.

I dont want to shallow FG, it is just a Great way to increase weight (i’m not skinny) not boobs.

It can be a good idea to use FG as oil massage.

Right now I’m not taking antiandrogens (I tried SP for 6 months without results) but if I buy placenta it should be great to use an antiandrogen in my program!

(29-07-2021, 03:40 PM)Cely Wrote:

I dont know how to order supplements in europe, they ban everything, also whey protein because they just want something Which respects eu regulametations.

I dont want to shallow FG, it is just a Great way to increase weight (i’m not skinny) not boobs.

Right now I’m not taking antiandrogens (I tried SP for 6 months without results) but if I buy placenta it should be great to use an antiandrogen in my program!

That really is annoying that you can’t get the products .. if it was me , I m so passionate about getting big boobs I will do anything it takes , I would even find a way to contact the government lol ..

try drinking spearmint tea . It lowers testosterone in body.

I tried to do a search for you and your country for placenta products with no results Im sorry to hear, try Licorice root(cycle it) it is a powerful anti androgen and a strong phytoestrogen. Fenugreek does have the reputation to gain weight if taken internally however try an oil infusion I use one and it works great.

(30-07-2021, 02:25 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:

That really is annoying that you can’t get the products .. if it was me , I m so passionate about getting big boobs I will do anything it takes , I would even find a way to contact the government lol ..

It’s time to go to japan for a trip! LoL

(30-07-2021, 01:02 PM)Cely Wrote:

...... Or that  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

(30-07-2021, 01:02 PM)Cely Wrote:

Hahah yessss ! But you would have to pack a suitcase full of supplements to last ! ?? but seriously that’s an idea !