Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No results

(24-07-2021, 01:47 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Yes, i lost a lot of weight but still dealing with stubborn fat in my legs/butt.

I’m in 4th cycle on pm but no results, i dont know where i’m wrong.

(12-07-2021, 10:34 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(05-07-2021, 06:11 AM)Cely Wrote:  

(02-07-2021, 01:33 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Lotus suggested to use estrogenic herbs only in luteal phase. Have you tried to switch the method, therefore, start in day 12 until day 24 or so?

I’m afraid to mess my menstrual cycle or become estro dom (altready fat and pear shaped)

Gain weight in your breasts and lose weight on your legs/belly/butt. Try slimming creams lotions orscrubs or clay masks or whatever weight shedding technique you can find. Cold water on your fatter parts and warm water on yourbreasts to get the blood with weight gaining nutrients ln the right place.
Stop bad fats and sugar as much as possible!
Focus on diet too, and put some of your patience, positivity and most important believe in your program.

The same thing happened to me until I changed my routine. Measure out 330 mg PM (1/8th teaspoon) and buy Japanese placenta tablets from Amazon . Follow mayusakimilks program with those supplements . Also do massage with PM cream and placenta cream . Do AGGRESSIVE  massage and deep tissue massage . As soon as I got aggressive with my breast massage and brought a ton of blood flow is when I saw huge results and felt so sore and heavy . I felt strong growth pains only on the Japanese placenta which I took every single day of cycle .

(26-07-2021, 02:28 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Yes, i lost a lot of weight but still dealing with stubborn fat in my legs/butt.

(02-07-2021, 01:33 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Lotus suggested to use estrogenic herbs only in luteal phase. Have you tried to switch the method, therefore, start in day 12 until day 24 or so?

I’m afraid to mess my menstrual cycle or become estro dom (altready fat and pear shaped)

Gain weight in your breasts and lose weight on your legs/belly/butt. Try slimming creams lotions orscrubs or clay masks or whatever weight shedding technique you can find. Cold water on your fatter parts and warm water on yourbreasts to get the blood with weight gaining nutrients ln the right place.
Focus on diet too, and put some of your patience, positivity and most important believe in your program.

The same thing happened to me until I changed my routine. Measure out 330 mg PM (1/8th teaspoon) and buy Japanese placenta tablets from Amazon . Follow mayusakimilks program with those supplements . Also do massage with PM cream and placenta cream . Do AGGRESSIVE  massage and deep tissue massage . As soon as I got aggressive with my breast massage and brought a ton of blood flow is when I saw huge results and felt so sore and heavy . I felt strong growth pains only on the Japanese placenta which I took every single day of cycle .

Hi Butterfly! (Sorry Cely not meaning to hijack!) Did you find any side effects from the placenta? I tried BO awhile back got some gains but got crazy acne that I never have! Wondering if you found that problem with placenta or any side effects in general? Also what placenta products did u use?

(26-07-2021, 08:59 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Hi Butterfly! (Sorry Cely not meaning to hijack!) Did you find any side effects from the placenta? I tried BO awhile back got some gains but got crazy acne that I never have! Wondering if you found that problem with placenta or any side effects in general? Also what placenta products did u use?

Hello bustyprincess ! The only side effect from the Japanese placenta is that my period didn’t start while I was still taking it because it raised my progesterone . So I had to stop taking it on cycle day 27 so my period would start , then once it came I would take it again along with a lower dose PM , and then 330 mg PM when my period stopped through follicular phase. Actually I have literally no acne flare ups since starting placenta but I am also not eating any junk or sugary foods . So far I have taken Maruman placenta on Amazon , and right now I’m taking  Fracora tablets from Amazon since the Maruman was sold out . I only take 2 tablets and not the full dose because it’s a lot of mg ( like 20,000 for Maruman and 11,000 for fracora) and I don’t want to overdose on placenta because Chiyomilk only got like 180 mg from whitex.

Btw I did find whitex online but it’s like 96$ For only a month supply .

Hi butterfly. Thank you for your replay. I’m sure the hack is placenta, it has the growth factors that we lack to grow. I’m undeveloped and this is the reason why i was AA cup despite my overweight in the past.

Ok, so, i ordered some placenta from dokodemo (is doesnt exist on Amazon in my country neither on amazon.co.uk) but the fucking custom denied it.

i want to buy placenta but i dont know how to do.

Where are you from?

Right now i’m doing 300 deer female rotations on morning and 300 on evening and also taking collagen.

No grow pains and no gain of fullness (i dont measure because i m sure you can take results without a lot of change in inches)

(26-07-2021, 02:09 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(12-07-2021, 10:34 PM)hannah Wrote:  Gain weight in your breasts and lose weight on your legs/belly/butt. Try slimming creams lotions orscrubs or clay masks or whatever weight shedding technique you can find. Cold water on your fatter parts and warm water on yourbreasts to get the blood with weight gaining nutrients ln the right place.

Hello bustyprincess ! The only side effect from the Japanese placenta is that my period didn’t start while I was still taking it because it raised my progesterone . So I had to stop taking it on cycle day 27 so my period would start , then once it came I would take it again along with a lower dose PM , and then 330 mg PM when my period stopped through follicular phase. Actually I have literally no acne flare ups since starting placenta but I am also not eating any junk or sugary foods . So far I have taken Maruman placenta on Amazon , and right now I’m taking  Fracora tablets from Amazon since the Maruman was sold out . I only take 2 tablets and not the full dose because it’s a lot of mg ( like 20,000 for Maruman and 11,000 for fracora) and I don’t want to overdose on placenta because Chiyomilk only got like 180 mg from whitex.

Thanks for the reply!! So placenta increases progesterone only? Im already on a high dose of bio identical progesterone so maybe it wouldnt benefit me  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

(26-07-2021, 11:36 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hi butterfly. Thank you for your replay. I’m sure the hack is placenta, it has the growth factors that we lack to grow. I’m undeveloped and this is the reason why i was AA cup despite my overweight in the past.

Ok, so, i ordered some placenta from dokodemo (is doesnt exist on Amazon in my country neither on amazon.co.uk) but the fucking custom denied it.

Where are you from?

Right now i’m doing 300 deer female rotations on morning and 300 on evening and also taking collagen.

No grow pains and no gain of fullness (i dont measure because i m sure you can take results without a lot of change in inches)

Hi Cely whats your country? Depending on where you are iherb.com is great and has placenta products and supplements! I get products from there and its pretty fast shipping

Iherbs ships from the usa, i live in Germany.

Placenta don’t exist in the eu, neither in the UK. The only way to get it is order from is/japan.

I dont know what happens if i order just a pack of placenta (small parcel, just one unit, no duties) in the past i ordered 3 packs of placenta.

(27-07-2021, 04:06 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(26-07-2021, 02:09 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Thanks for the reply!! So placenta increases progesterone only? Im already on a high dose of bio identical progesterone so maybe it wouldnt benefit me  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Hey busty. Yes , the main hormone is the placenta is progesterone and growth hormones. The main hormone that a women produces when pregnant is progesterone. And the placenta only develops during pregnancy . Even though you are taking progesterone (bio-identical) placenta has important growth hormones to make the body go through a second puberty . So yea Cely, placenta seems like it really is the hack . But it has to be the Japanese placenta . The first month of my NBE I took sheep placenta and I saw nothing , no growth pains , no soreness . It was only after following and using Chiyomilk and mayusakimilk supplements and routine that I am now growing . Also creams do make a difference too! First half use PM cream , second have use placenta cream or mix bovine ovary capsules in a non estrogen cream in the Second half of cycle .  Don’t forget to rub it in nipples . The pains were even stronger when I put those creams on my boobs . I open a pm capsule and mix it myself . They also sell Japanese placenta creams on Amazon ( I use Kikumasamune lotion in the tub, pink bottle ) or if you can’t find on Amazon in Germany then you will have to buy these products from Japan . Darn that sucks though .. did you have to have a second address to get them shipped to Germany ? How does that work ? I only ordered from Amazon . Pure medical Tokyo website has most of the products Chiyomilk used but it’s sooooo expensive ugh .. oh also ! Are you taking collagen cely ?? Don’t skip that part ! Instead of buying placenta tablets and collagen separate , you can buy a packet on placenta and collagen mixed in a pack that your pour in water and mix . They are flavored and yes they are also Japanese . I use everything Japanese now ? because they are working !

Stay consistent with massage NO BREAKS ! 2 times a day 10 mins each ! Fat brushing and deep tissue massage . Work out and night , don’t eat a big meal after 7 pm , and sleep before 11pm to also increase growth hormone . Oh also I drink fenugreek water in first half of cycle every night . Fenugreek makes your boob receptors more sensitive . Speaking of night - take PM and all other supps and night because Chiyomilk did and it seems to work idk why though . It’s working for me .

(27-07-2021, 04:07 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Where are you from?

Hi Cely whats your country? Depending on where you are iherb.com is great and has placenta products and supplements! I get products from there and its pretty fast shipping

What the hell why on earth would customs deny placenta product ??!?!? It doesn’t make any sense that sucks !! What about trying other websites and other brands of placenta ? some websites in Malaysia sell these Japanese products , maybe try some of those websites ? I live in America.

(27-07-2021, 11:13 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(27-07-2021, 04:07 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Where are you from?

What the hell why on earth would customs deny placenta product ??!?!? It doesn’t make any sense that sucks !! What about trying other websites and other brands of placenta ? some websites in Malaysia sell these Japanese products , maybe try some of those websites ? I live in America.

Hi Elusive I just looked up the pink cream you use and its for your face? Im not sure if its safe to use on your boobs it also only contains placental proteins not straight placenta extract, Im personally gunna stick to my potent herbal diy oil and korean/japanese volufiline creams for massage since these worked wonders for me so far. Thank you for the info on placenta xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon