Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie here, any guidance would be appreciated!

Hi there! I'm really happy to be a part of this community and am excited to embark on this journey with you all.

I'm a little overwhelmed with all the information - different methods, ingredients, and cycles suggested on this forum and I was hoping those of you who are more experienced could offer this novice some tips =)

Some background info:

- B Cup

- Taiwanese

- 30 y.o.

- 5'2"

- 116 lbs
- On YAZ birth control

- No dietary restrictions, but don't want to gain much weight as I'm already a bit chubby

What I'm currently doing:

- Pueraria Mirifica supplement (it's a blend; ingredients can be found on product page here) (supplier said this could be taken daily regardless of period - is that right?)

- Collagen supplement (Vital Proteins)

- Massage (Oil: 5 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tbsp ground fenugreek seed, 1 tbsp maca powder - infused with low heat and I use about 1-2 teaspoons of the mixture every night)

Goal:

D Cup

That's all!

If anyone has programs to recommend or tips on how to improve on what I'm currently doing, I'd love that very much.

Also a bit of a general question which I've seen mixed answers to: which methods favor permanent results, and which require sustained effort to keep them? I don't mind putting in the work for a couple of years, but I am a bit wary of taking certain hormone-altering supplements in the long term.

Thank you in advance! 

(25-06-2021, 06:52 PM)emeraldsea Wrote:  

Hi there! I'm really happy to be a part of this community and am excited to embark on this journey with you all.

I'm a little overwhelmed with all the information - different methods, ingredients, and cycles suggested on this forum and I was hoping those of you who are more experienced could offer this novice some tips =)

Some background info:

- B Cup

- Taiwanese

- 30 y.o.

- 5'2"

- 116 lbs
- On YAZ birth control

- No dietary restrictions, but don't want to gain much weight as I'm already a bit chubby

What I'm currently doing:

- Pueraria Mirifica supplement (it's a blend; ingredients can be found on product page here) (supplier said this could be taken daily regardless of period - is that right?)

- Collagen supplement (Vital Proteins)

- Massage (Oil: 5 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tbsp ground fenugreek seed, 1 tbsp maca powder - infused with low heat and I use about 1-2 teaspoons of the mixture every night)

Goal:

D Cup

That's all!

If anyone has programs to recommend or tips on how to improve on what I'm currently doing, I'd love that very much.

Also a bit of a general question which I've seen mixed answers to: which methods favor permanent results, and which require sustained effort to keep them? I don't mind putting in the work for a couple of years, but I am a bit wary of taking certain hormone-altering supplements in the long term.

Thank you in advance! 

Hello emeraldsea and welcome! Sorry no one has chimed in!

Your program looks good and has all the basics which is great! With massage I would suggest 50 rotations inward on each breast and also focusing on the nipples this massage is what gave me fullness, I would also suggest adding in a fatty acid such as flaxseed oil or borage oil or possibly even evening primrose oil as omegas are very important and tend to play a role in breast health and size for some.

The pueraria blend is perfect from what I could read of the ingredients it has many things not just NBE related but also for womens overall health which is great, on that note you may also want to add in calcium supplements or take your pueraria with a large glass of milk for help with absorption since calcium is said to aid PM absorption, goodluck on this wonderful and fulfilling journey!   Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

(26-06-2021, 03:20 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Your program looks good and has all the basics which is great! With massage I would suggest 50 rotations inward on each breast and also focusing on the nipples this massage is what gave me fullness, I would also suggest adding in a fatty acid such as flaxseed oil or borage oil or possibly even evening primrose oil as omegas are very important and tend to play a role in breast health and size for some.

The pueraria blend is perfect from what I could read of the ingredients it has many things not just NBE related but also for womens overall health which is great, on that note you may also want to add in calcium supplements or take your pueraria with a large glass of milk for help with absorption since calcium is said to aid PM absorption, goodluck on this wonderful and fulfilling journey!   Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Hi Bustyprincess, thank you so much for the helpful input! I'll definitely make sure to do those inward rotations focusing on the nipples, take milk with PM, and add flaxseed oil to my next batch of massage oil! 

(28-06-2021, 06:35 AM)emeraldsea Wrote:  

(26-06-2021, 03:20 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Hi Bustyprincess, thank you so much for the helpful input! I'll definitely make sure to do those inward rotations focusing on the nipples, take milk with PM, and add flaxseed oil to my next batch of massage oil! 

Nws doll! Just make sure you take the flaxseed oil internally aswell x

Hi Emeraldsea,
Sorry to be late to the game, but welcome too.
You have good advice so far.
I'll just add two of my favorite massage threads, to help break up the monotony of rotations massage.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

I dot know about drinking Flaxseed oil, It didnt appeal to me.
I mixed it with my oatmeal in the morning and it was OK as long as it got mixed in or was buried with chocolate chips. Big Grin 
Bobbi

Oh and be sure to take pictures and measurements, when you start, because one of those will lie to you. And its a great reference when you think nothing is happening.

(30-06-2021, 07:14 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Emeraldsea,
Sorry to be late to the game, but welcome too.
You have good advice so far.
I'll just add two of my favorite massage threads, to help break up the monotony of rotations massage.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

I dot know about drinking Flaxseed oil, It didnt appeal to me.
I mixed it with my oatmeal in the morning and it was OK as long as it got mixed in or was buried with chocolate chips. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> 
Bobbi

Oh and be sure to take pictures and measurements, when you start, because one of those will lie to you. And its a great reference when you think nothing is happening.

Thank you so much for the welcome, advice and links Bobbi!  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon