Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What else could I do??

Hello Ladies,

I haven't really gotten any feedback on my post in the Glandular Therapy section, so I'm hoping someone sees this here and could offer some advice. I've been taking BO since February and would like advice on what else I could take with it. My whole back story is in the BO section, but I'll tell u what I'm currently doing.

+Since the end of February, I've been on a high protein diet with a calorie deficit.

+I try to have a protein smoothie every day which is protein, banana, peanut butter, Maca, and nondairy milk. I usually use Almond milk but have tried soy milk about a month ago. I want to buy Bone Broth Protein but Idk which brand to try yet- still researching.

+I started Swanson's BO- 1 pill at night for 2 weeks. I immediately got bad headaches which have gone away, and a weird smelling vaginal odor. It's not terrible, just stronger. I ramped up to 1 at night and 1 in the morning. Then 2 at night and 2 in the morning. Now I'm up to 3 in the morning and 3 at night with no weird side effects (no bad headaches, acne or vaginal odor).

+I also workout to lose my post partum stomach (well my kids are 4 and 2, but the belly did come from them lol), but I'm hoping the Maca helps me keep my butt.
+This week I started taking Vitamin C again. That's mainly to help lower cortisol and help lose belly fat. 
+I massage with Vaseline, because that's what I have and it's easy. 

What else could I take with the BO to maximize my results?? 
I don't want a complicated routine. 

Thanks for any suggestions??

Hi mommylumps

Cute name by the way.

I'm not an expert on BO, but this is my favorite BO success story and you might glean some tips from it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

And here are my two favorite massage threads:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

I'd buy a bottle of organic Coconut oil to massage with. If it doesnt agree with you you can at least cook with it. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Have you been keeping your body temp up? If not then BO wont do a thing.

One other thing to remember is that breasts are largely fat. Thats why dieting and NBE are hard to do together.

I apologize for you not getting responses, but covid seems to have done a number on this forum, except for the spammers.

Keep posting and I hope life will come back.

Bobbi

(16-06-2021, 06:27 AM)MommyLumps Wrote:  

Hello Ladies,

I haven't really gotten any feedback on my post in the Glandular Therapy section, so I'm hoping someone sees this here and could offer some advice. I've been taking BO since February and would like advice on what else I could take with it. My whole back story is in the BO section, but I'll tell u what I'm currently doing.

+Since the end of February, I've been on a high protein diet with a calorie deficit.

+I try to have a protein smoothie every day which is protein, banana, peanut butter, Maca, and nondairy milk. I usually use Almond milk but have tried soy milk about a month ago. I want to buy Bone Broth Protein but Idk which brand to try yet- still researching.

+I started Swanson's BO- 1 pill at night for 2 weeks. I immediately got bad headaches which have gone away, and a weird smelling vaginal odor. It's not terrible, just stronger. I ramped up to 1 at night and 1 in the morning. Then 2 at night and 2 in the morning. Now I'm up to 3 in the morning and 3 at night with no weird side effects (no bad headaches, acne or vaginal odor).

+I also workout to lose my post partum stomach (well my kids are 4 and 2, but the belly did come from them lol), but I'm hoping the Maca helps me keep my butt.
+This week I started taking Vitamin C again. That's mainly to help lower cortisol and help lose belly fat. 

Sorry to hear, I get the exact same no response no support on this forum of late, its pretty dead and people arent as willing to interact these days for whatever strange reasons, I personally would add a high quality korean volufiline breast cream for massage such as viva korea brand as volufiline creams go great hand in hand with BO programs as volufiline is non hormonal thus not disrupting anything

(16-06-2021, 01:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi mommylumps

Cute name by the way.

I'm not an expert on BO, but this is my favorite BO success story and you might glean some tips from it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

And here are my two favorite massage threads:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

I'd buy a bottle of organic Coconut oil to massage with. If it doesnt agree with you you can at least cook with it. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Have you been keeping your body temp up? If not then BO wont do a thing.

One other thing to remember is that breasts are largely fat. Thats why dieting and NBE are hard to do together.

I apologize for you not getting responses, but covid seems to have done a number on this forum, except for the spammers.

Keep posting and I hope life will come back.

Bobbi

Hello Bobbi,

Thank you!! When I first tried NBE, I was young. Now my breasts are mature, post breastfeeding lumps on my chest. The name was just fitting lol. Thanks for getting back to me.

I believe I read through that thread when I first decided to try BO, but my goodness, that success is blowing all others out the water. I have slowly ramped up from 1 pill at night, to 3 in the morning and 3 at night (because I read that most people do better with higher doses, but not to exceed 1500). I think tomorrow I will try to take all 6 pills at night and see if my results are better. After 4 months, my results are nothing like hers!! So it's worth a shot. I'm going to look into BM also. I have a noogleberry which I would like yo begin using again. Right now we live with my in laws and the kids are around me 24/7. I get NO privacy, but in the next few months, when we move, I definitely will be using it again!!

Also, my body temperature is definitely high. I workout with the sweatband on and I wear my waist trainer. I wear pants although I am dying from the hear, because I don't think it is appropriate to walk around in front of my in laws wearing the shorts I have lol. On Sunday, when we went to church, my temp read 98.0. I was shocked to see it high then, but was like YES, this is good for my boobies lol.

(17-06-2021, 03:09 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(16-06-2021, 06:27 AM)MommyLumps Wrote:  

Hello Ladies,

Sorry to hear, I get the exact same no response no support on this forum of late, its pretty dead and people arent as willing to interact these days for whatever strange reasons, I personally would add a high quality korean volufiline breast cream for massage such as viva korea brand as volufiline creams go great hand in hand with BO programs as volufiline is non hormonal thus not disrupting anything

Thanks for the reply!! I am going to look into that!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon