Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO good for PCOS??

Big Grin 

Hey Ladies!  I'm a long time lurker on here and want to try out BO, but I have cysts on my ovaries as well as elevated Testosterone. I've been eating a very healthy diet for quite some time, but I've recently started shifting even more toward a lower carb/high fat profile (keto-ish).  I've also already been taking saw palmetto and spearmint.   Another member on here mentioned that she has PCOS and she felt much better when taking BO.

So I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else on here has PCOS or ovarian cysts and tried a BO program?   I wonder if the BO would cause more cysts to form??  Or maybe cause them to go away??? Rolleyes

Any knowledge or insight on this would be great and so appreciated!! TIA! Big Grin

(12-06-2021, 07:57 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hey Ladies!  I'm a long time lurker on here and want to try out BO, but I have cysts on my ovaries as well as elevated Testosterone. I've been eating a very healthy diet for quite some time, but I've recently started shifting even more toward a lower carb/high fat profile (keto-ish).  I've also already been taking saw palmetto and spearmint.   Another member on here mentioned that she has PCOS and she felt much better when taking BO.

So I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else on here has PCOS or ovarian cysts and tried a BO program?   I wonder if the BO would cause more cysts to form??  Or maybe cause them to go away??? Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Any knowledge or insight on this would be great and so appreciated!! TIA! Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I thought Id chime in since no one else has, now Im not very knowledgable in PCOS however if your cysts are hormonal dependant ie. estrogen dependant cysts/cancer I would personally advise against using BO since it has actual hormones rather than phyto hormones and you wouldnt want your cysts to increase in size or number, please be careful and I hope someone with more knowledge can chime in x

(12-06-2021, 07:57 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hey Ladies!  I'm a long time lurker on here and want to try out BO, but I have cysts on my ovaries as well as elevated Testosterone. I've been eating a very healthy diet for quite some time, but I've recently started shifting even more toward a lower carb/high fat profile (keto-ish).  I've also already been taking saw palmetto and spearmint.   Another member on here mentioned that she has PCOS and she felt much better when taking BO.

So I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else on here has PCOS or ovarian cysts and tried a BO program?   I wonder if the BO would cause more cysts to form??  Or maybe cause them to go away??? Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Any knowledge or insight on this would be great and so appreciated!! TIA! Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I have PCOS and used BO for about four months. FYI I’ve never investigated what type of PCOS I have (you may know there’s 4 kinds - insulin resistant, post-BCP, adrenal, or inflammatory) When I was diagnosed I was slightly under weight and had elevated testosterone, mild hirsutism and a lot of ovarian cysts. And at that time my cycle was really no where to be seen, I menstruated about 4-6 times a year. My symptoms improved a lot just by gaining weight to a healthy BMI and actually eating real food and not just junk.

So when I introduced BO I was a good body weight, ate very healthy, exercised and had my period between 31-46 days. I believe at this time I was estrogen dominant and if testosterone was elevated it was only slightly because I didn’t really have signs of hirsutism or acne.

BO regulated my cycles to exactly 30 days every time. In the beginning I got pretty bad headaches and my emotions were all over the place. The headaches disappeared, and the emotions.. well I learned to live with them at least. It wasn’t just moodiness, actually I would say I just felt all emotions on a deeper level, meaning both anxiety but also love and happiness. It also increased my appetite like crazy, especially my sweet tooth which I didn’t really have before. Some get acne, but my skin was lovely and glowing. And, yes - it made my boobs grow. About 1 cup size I would say.

I will say the first time I ovulated on BO I think I ruptured a cysts... or maybe it was an ovary that hadn’t ovulated in a while and it was overwhelmed by the BO but I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible cramps, far worse than any period cramp I ever had, almost threw up from the pain. Of course I can’t now what exactly that was, but I’m guessing a cysts ruptured or my ovaries where just shocked by the sudden hormones. (I upped my dose from 1x 250mg to 2x in just two weeks, maybe that was too quick)

I tried both Swanson and also Natural Sourced BO and was very pleased with both. I used it orally and also topically like a nipple cream. I took 4 days break every time I got my period. I would definitely have continued the regimen but me and partner decided to have a baby so I’ll have to wait until after breast feeding or something until I continue. If I do I’ll definitely use a tincture instead, I’ve heard you absorb it much better that way!

There’s really no way of knowing for sure how you’ll react to BO before you try it, but for me it felt like that final puzzle piece that my body needed to finally have a normal cycle, and my boobs grew so I loved it. Feel free to ask me if you have any thoughts or questions!

(21-06-2021, 02:39 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

I have PCOS and used BO for about four months. FYI I’ve never investigated what type of PCOS I have (you may know there’s 4 kinds - insulin resistant, post-BCP, adrenal, or inflammatory) When I was diagnosed I was slightly under weight and had elevated testosterone, mild hirsutism and a lot of ovarian cysts. And at that time my cycle was really no where to be seen, I menstruated about 4-6 times a year. My symptoms improved a lot just by gaining weight to a healthy BMI and actually eating real food and not just junk.

So when I introduced BO I was a good body weight, ate very healthy, exercised and had my period between 31-46 days. I believe at this time I was estrogen dominant and if testosterone was elevated it was only slightly because I didn’t really have signs of hirsutism or acne.

BO regulated my cycles to exactly 30 days every time. In the beginning I got pretty bad headaches and my emotions were all over the place. The headaches disappeared, and the emotions.. well I learned to live with them at least. It wasn’t just moodiness, actually I would say I just felt all emotions on a deeper level, meaning both anxiety but also love and happiness. It also increased my appetite like crazy, especially my sweet tooth which I didn’t really have before. Some get acne, but my skin was lovely and glowing. And, yes - it made my boobs grow. About 1 cup size I would say.

I will say the first time I ovulated on BO I think I ruptured a cysts... or maybe it was an ovary that hadn’t ovulated in a while and it was overwhelmed by the BO but I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible cramps, far worse than any period cramp I ever had, almost threw up from the pain. Of course I can’t now what exactly that was, but I’m guessing a cysts ruptured or my ovaries where just shocked by the sudden hormones. (I upped my dose from 1x 250mg to 2x in just two weeks, maybe that was too quick)

I tried both Swanson and also Natural Sourced BO and was very pleased with both. I used it orally and also topically like a nipple cream. I took 4 days break every time I got my period. I would definitely have continued the regimen but me and partner decided to have a baby so I’ll have to wait until after breast feeding or something until I continue. If I do I’ll definitely use a tincture instead, I’ve heard you absorb it much better that way!

There’s really no way of knowing for sure how you’ll react to BO before you try it, but for me it felt like that final puzzle piece that my body needed to finally have a normal cycle, and my boobs grew so I loved it. Feel free to ask me if you have any thoughts or questions!

Thanks so much, Nefertity!!  I really appreciate the detailed info about how the BO worked for you.. I've been thinking the past few weeks that I'll probably work on the PCOS from a different angle to start with and see if I can get the underlying root cause in a better place before I try to start on BO.  I'm thinking I definitely have a "combo" PCOS going on, probably adrenal/insulin.  And potentially inflammation too, lol.  So I guess the only one I can totally rule out is the BCP, lol, since I've never been on that.    So sorry to hear that you experienced a ruptured cyst!   I am so so nervous about cysts rupturing as I've heard how painful they are. I pray that I can possibly reduce them somehow before anything ruptures.  I've had little twinges in my ovaries off and on for months now and my cycle hasn't come in almost 60 days, which is pretty unusual for me.  I mostly have always had a regular 30-35 day cycle except for some occasional missed ones.   I think a lot of ladies have the heightened emotions on BO but I've heard that it can be diminished by going up on the dose gradually, but it sounds like you ended up ditching most of the side effects after your body got acclimated to it. That's great! 

Awesome that you got a whole cup size in 4 months!!  Have you retained that growth since you came off the BO??  Or maybe you can't tell if you're pregnant already and getting more growth from that. :-)   I'm 5 ft 2 in, 120lbs.  I'm up from weighing my lowest at 105 lbs!  I feel much better now being 120 lbs even though I did gain some of that in my abs which was not desired, lol. My bust measures 35" and underbust is 29", pretty much a 34B. I hope that's enough existing tissue for the BO to give good results for me, but I'm not sure.. I'd be completely over the moon to get 2-3 cups sizes from it.  I've struggled with not feeling feminine enough ever since I was a teenage girl, and I know this would help my self esteem so much. I don't want to look fake or "perfect".  I just want a much more feminine-figured version of ME.  

Congrats on deciding to have a little one! All the best for a beautiful and smooth pregnancy!!    I would love to have a baby one day but I don't know if that will ever happen for me really. :'(   I don't have a significant other and I'm 36 y.o. with PCOS plus some other health issues.   So maybe I've missed the boat on that.

Anyway thanks again for all the info and I might shoot you a message if I think of any other BO-related questions!! 

Blessings to you, 

NL

(13-06-2021, 08:40 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

I thought Id chime in since no one else has, now Im not very knowledgable in PCOS however if your cysts are hormonal dependant ie. estrogen dependant cysts/cancer I would personally advise against using BO since it has actual hormones rather than phyto hormones and you wouldnt want your cysts to increase in size or number, please be careful and I hope someone with more knowledge can chime in x

Hey Busty Princess! Thank you for your kind reply! Although my cysts are not cancerous, I am thinking of holding off on the BO until I can maybe make some progress toward correcting the underlying cause of my horomone issues/PCOS.  I know I would probably respond better to the BO if I'm more balanced when I start out.  

Thanks again to you and Nefertity for your responses and info!

More growing power to you! Smile

Blessings,
NL

(26-06-2021, 04:49 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  

(12-06-2021, 07:57 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hey Ladies!  I'm a long time lurker on here and want to try out BO, but I have cysts on my ovaries as well as elevated Testosterone. I've been eating a very healthy diet for quite some time, but I've recently started shifting even more toward a lower carb/high fat profile (keto-ish).  I've also already been taking saw palmetto and spearmint.   Another member on here mentioned that she has PCOS and she felt much better when taking BO. So I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else on here has PCOS or ovarian cysts and tried a BO program?   I wonder if the BO would cause more cysts to form??  Or maybe cause them to go away??? Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> Any knowledge or insight on this would be great and so appreciated!! TIA! Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Thanks so much, Nefertity!!  I really appreciate the detailed info about how the BO worked for you.. I've been thinking the past few weeks that I'll probably work on the PCOS from a different angle to start with and see if I can get the underlying root cause in a better place before I try to start on BO.  I'm thinking I definitely have a "combo" PCOS going on, probably adrenal/insulin.  And potentially inflammation too, lol.  So I guess the only one I can totally rule out is the BCP, lol, since I've never been on that.    So sorry to hear that you experienced a ruptured cyst!   I am so so nervous about cysts rupturing as I've heard how painful they are. I pray that I can possibly reduce them somehow before anything ruptures.  I've had little twinges in my ovaries off and on for months now and my cycle hasn't come in almost 60 days, which is pretty unusual for me.  I mostly have always had a regular 30-35 day cycle except for some occasional missed ones.   I think a lot of ladies have the heightened emotions on BO but I've heard that it can be diminished by going up on the dose gradually, but it sounds like you ended up ditching most of the side effects after your body got acclimated to it. That's great!  Awesome that you got a whole cup size in 4 months!!  Have you retained that growth since you came off the BO??  Or maybe you can't tell if you're pregnant already and getting more growth from that. :-)   I'm 5 ft 2 in, 120lbs.  I'm up from weighing my lowest at 105 lbs!  I feel much better now being 120 lbs even though I did gain some of that in my abs which was not desired, lol. My bust measures 35" and underbust is 29", pretty much a 34B. I hope that's enough existing tissue for the BO to give good results for me, but I'm not sure.. I'd be completely over the moon to get 2-3 cups sizes from it.  I've struggled with not feeling feminine enough ever since I was a teenage girl, and I know this would help my self esteem so much. I don't want to look fake or "perfect".  I just want a much more feminine-figured version of ME.   Congrats on deciding to have a little one! All the best for a beautiful and smooth pregnancy!!    I would love to have a baby one day but I don't know if that will ever happen for me really. :'(   I don't have a significant other and I'm 36 y.o. with PCOS plus some other health issues.   So maybe I've missed the boat on that. Anyway thanks again for all the info and I might shoot you a message if I think of any other BO-related questions!!  Blessings to you,  NL

I was off BO 2 months before I got pregnant and I’m very happy to report that my growth stayed!! I even lost a bit of weight and boobs remained in size so I’m almost certain it was actual breast tissue that grew and not just fat?? Which I read on some forums is impossible but I don’t know, I’m pretty sure I have more breast tissue too. I should mention I used a breast pump too a couple of times a week, so maybe that contributed as well.

I will definitely use BO again after breastfeeding since I’ve heard many report shrinking after that, I’m thinking of purchasing BO now so I can start brewing a really strong tincture. My pregnancy boobs are really nice but the growth has made me realize how much more mass I would really need to achieve the “big boobs” look. It’s just my proportions I think, I’m tall with pretty wide shoulders and even with pregnancy boobs being about a D-cup I don’t look that different... it’s the boob shape too, they are like flat and round so I feel like they just grow wider and not actually outwards lol. I used to think a D-cup would be huge but I’ve learned it really depends, at the moment I feel like would need like an F-cup to have the look I originally wished for.

Of course I’m just so thankful I was able to get pregnant as a PCOS-woman and now I just wish my boobs will be able to do their job and breastfeed. But NBE will always be a little hobby of mine Smile)

As B-cup you absolutely have enough tissue for BO!! I was a B-cup too when I started, it’s the A-cups with very little tissue to start that really struggle. And yes, upping the dose slowly will definitely make the emotions easier, also if you’re prepared for them to kick in it’s easier to handle them.

36 is also not too late to have a child, my mom had me at 38 and the good side of having PCOS is that we usually have very good egg reserves!

Thank you for your wishes and feel free to message me at any time Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Wow, I had an same experience on BO!!!!!

Nice to meet you!!!

I tried every method NBE.( herb, PM, frequency, binarual beat, BO, etc.)

I'd had an headache in first time,

But BO made my 30 period, and little enlarge breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was appeared for 5 months.

I wanted bigger and bigger growth, so I tried PM after BO............

Nowadays, I had very short period............. Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

(17 days)

I tried PM in JUNE.2021..............

As soon as I tried PM, my period has been short.

So I want to shift from PM to BO.

I'm searching the method in this site.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon