Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple Size Problems with Breast Milk Pumps

I have been pumping regularly using dual electric breast milk pumps. I am hoping to increase my breast size and even to induce mild lactation.

I pump several times a day at full pressure in 40 minute sessions and I lubricate well with coconut oil.

My breasts have expanded to a full C cup, but here is the issue. My nipples are now massive, perhaps DD equivalent size, and 1" long with corresponding areolas. I have the nipples of a lactating woman. I completely fill the breast pump cones.

But a C cup bra, which is comfortable for my boob volume, compresses my nipples to an unacceptable degree. After wearing a bra all day, I can't get a firm nipple latch into the breast milk pump without some massage. 

Anybody else having the same problem?

(06-05-2021, 08:52 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  I have been pumping regularly using dual electric breast milk pumps. I am hoping to increase my breast size and even to induce mild lactation.

I pump several times a day at full pressure in 40 minute sessions and I lubricate well with coconut oil.

My breasts have expanded to a full C cup, but here is the issue. My nipples are now massive, perhaps DD equivalent size, and 1" long with corresponding areolas. I have the nipples of a lactating woman. I completely fill the breast pump cones.

But a C cup bra, which is comfortable for my boob volume, compresses my nipples to an unacceptable degree. After wearing a bra all day, I can't get a firm nipple latch into the breast milk pump without some massage. 

Anybody else having the same problem?

Are you able to get suction with the pump if you tape up your nipple with KT tape maybe? Also what electric breast pump do you use? I'd love to try experimenting!

Breast milk pumps only really concentrate suction around the nipple...  so that is what is going to grow.  Your breasts may have expanded but that is more likely because you have triggered prolactine in the pituitary gland which is responsible for breast growth and lactation during pregnancy. You should be using full sized domes so your entire breast is subject to the vacuum.  That way your entire breast will grow, not just the nipple.  Do not think there is (or never heard of) a way to reverse the nipple growth you have experiences so far..... Maybe if you stop using the breast milk pumps they will shrink a little....

(15-05-2021, 02:34 AM)Karren Wrote:  Breast milk pumps only really concentrate suction around the nipple...  so that is what is going to grow.  Your breasts may have expanded but that is more likely because you have triggered prolactine in the pituitary gland which is responsible for breast growth and lactation during pregnancy.  You should be using full sized domes so your entire breast is subject to the vacuum.  That way your entire breast will grow, not just the nipple.  Do not think there is (or never heard of) a way to reverse the nipple growth you have experiences so far.....  Maybe if you stop using the breast milk pumps they will shrink a little....
I don't want to reverse my nipple growth, and I love the feminine & submissive sensation of being placed on the breast pump.

I have found a partial solution by wearing nipple shields in an unpadded bra. These help to keep me supported but pert so that I can get a deeper latch into the pump cones. The folded down bra cups also help to support the breast pump cones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon