Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spironolactone

Hi!

I'm a pretty big lurker here but i just started taking spironolactone for acne, i have mild hair growth on face/stomach as well (50mg/day). I've seen it pop up a few times on the forum for NBE so i was a little excited to start taking it!

Is there anything I can do to increase my odds of it helping with nbe since i am on it already. I was also prescribed progesterone only BC (.35mg) but i have not been taking it regularly since it makes me feel sick.

I have been massaging with the chi method and am trying to get more consistent with fat brushing.

Have a great day everyone! <3

(19-04-2021, 06:14 PM)Lolo Wrote:  

Hi!

I'm a pretty big lurker here but i just started taking spironolactone for acne, i have mild hair growth on face/stomach as well (50mg/day). I've seen it pop up a few times on the forum for NBE so i was a little excited to start taking it!

Is there anything I can do to increase my odds of it helping with nbe since i am on it already. I was also prescribed progesterone only BC (.35mg) but i have not been taking it regularly since it makes me feel sick.

I have been massaging with the chi method and am trying to get more consistent with fat brushing.

Hi I used to be on anti androgens(spiro) for many many years since I was 16 years old, spiro itself doesnt specifically enhance the breasts like estrogen and progesterone no anti androgen does, it may however indirectly affect breast growth by the lowering of T and giving your own bodies estrogen and progesterone more of a chance. Spiro is by far the best anti androgen since it lacks many side effects that others do have, it does however act as a diuretic (which you may have already noticed) so make sure you keep up your fluids and it will make u crave salty things due to peeing more frequently, as for your progesterone only BC making you feel nauseous, did you have your hormones tested prior to starting this? It sounds like you may already have enough progesterone and too much can cause an array of side effects as with estrogen, such as nausea, anxiety etc

(20-04-2021, 11:22 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(19-04-2021, 06:14 PM)Lolo Wrote:  

Hi!

Hi I used to be on anti androgens(spiro) for many many years since I was 16 years old, spiro itself doesnt specifically enhance the breasts like estrogen and progesterone no anti androgen does, it may however indirectly affect breast growth by the lowering of T and giving your own bodies estrogen and progesterone more of a chance. Spiro is by far the best anti androgen since it lacks many side effects that others do have, it does however act as a diuretic (which you may have already noticed) so make sure you keep up your fluids and it will make u crave salty things due to peeing more frequently, as for your progesterone only BC making you feel nauseous, did you have your hormones tested prior to starting this? It sounds like you may already have enough progesterone and too much can cause an array of side effects as with estrogen, such as nausea, anxiety etc

Good morning Busty!

I did have my hormones tested, estrogen was low mid range range, testosterone was pretty high and progesterone was extremely low. I was going to get them tested again just because i know hormones fluctuate Smile i do feel very nauseous on the BC though ?

Good morning doll! Hmmm the only other thing I can think of is the fact that BC prescribed whether estrogen based or progesterone based is almost always synthetic and not bio identical, I had  problems with synthetic progesterone when I was on it (provera) many years ago, nausea, anxiety the lot! Then I switched to bio identical capsules which works more in harmony with your body and I have had none of these side effects since, maybe look into getting yourself a bio BC instead they are out there, hope u are well and hope you can fix this issue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon