Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you seen progress from subliminals?

This is my personal preference, not the gospel and everyone is different.
The first link is nice but I find that I get very frustrated listening to the teacher tell you to relax, close your eyes, breathe etc.
An introduction that teaches you to relax is good. But all the rest of the sessions should just be the actual binaural beats of the subliminal. Thats the part that works!
Binaurals HAVE to be used with headphones, and its a full on concentration/sleep.
Subliminals can be used with regular speakers, and you can be jogging, resting, driving, walking etc for it to work.
Hypnosis is effective too but its like I complained about at first, you need to listed to the prep crap all the time.

I used the 'real subliminals' and they have a ton of different choices.

So try the first one and see what happens, its not that expensive and if yo have the time to relax an do the program It would great to hear a success story form a real person.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 30-03-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by hannah - 03-04-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by 1peachy - 06-04-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 14-04-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Breastquest - 06-08-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by ca777 - 11-04-2022, 07:11 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Grayson123 - 22-11-2022, 04:03 PM