Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you seen progress from subliminals?

(08-10-2021, 02:16 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Actually, yes.
I recently went to Connecticut to help family. It was an 8 hour drive and I installed a new CD player in my truck that I wanted to try out.
I downloaded several subliminals, one of which was 'grow your breasts'.
I listened to crashing waves all the way up and all the way back (front noise for the subliminal).
The subliminals dont put you to sleep like binaurals so I was safe to drive.
It actually calmed me down and made the drive a pleasure for a change.
When i got home I took a shower and noticed I HAD more shape to my breast. I wished that I had taken photos first and measured but it was definitely noticeable!
I also felt the effect of the other subliminals that I was listening to!

For the price they seem to be worth it, and the science is sound also.
I'm not sure about the fee ones,
But I'm surprised and PLEASED!
Bobbi

That's amazing Bobbi! I've only used free subliminals so far, I watch them on YouTube and I like that the comment section is available. I'm thinking of purchasing a paid hypnosis program though.

Has anyone had luck with this one? https://www.wendi.com/courses/breast-enlargement

Looks like it comes with multiple audio tracks.

I found this website after seeing this blog post: https://www.newbeauty.com/think-big-hypn...largement/ It's quite expensive though, but she does give multiple tracks and I'm open to the idea because of my other successes in the past with subliminals.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 30-03-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by hannah - 03-04-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by 1peachy - 06-04-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 14-04-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Breastquest - 06-08-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by ca777 - 11-04-2022, 07:11 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Grayson123 - 22-11-2022, 04:03 PM