Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you seen progress from subliminals?

(30-03-2021, 04:07 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I didn't really look at this part of the forum but subliminals are becoming more popular (thanks to TikTok I think) now and I see people talking about how it worked for them so I decided to look at it. I've seen some proof of it working (not with boobs but things like eye colour changing) so I'm opening my mind to it.

I've listened to a few and did feel some mild sensations like my body was opening up to changing.

Has anyone here experienced any growth or progress from boob growing subliminals? Or even any other non-boob related physical change subliminals?

I just need a little more hope and I think I can do this.

I have had great success using Binaural beats. You must listen listen listen, a lot, and you will see positive changes.
A few advantages of "beats" are that they are FREE but I strongly recommend a Youtube Red account to avoid commercials.
Never swallow a pill or use a cream or hormone again,you liver will like this option.
Results are 100% permanent. 
You will find that all beats will give you a different shape but in the end you will get the shape that you want because you subliminal mind is driving this time. Hard to explain but they WILL develop like your mind pictures them.
You change anything on your body without having to hit it with a shotgun.
You want wider hips,no problem. Want a female torso or smaller nose or hands...no problem.
Search Youtube for Binaural Beat for__________ and get after it.
You can listen in your sleep for great results too,drink lots of water.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 30-03-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by hannah - 03-04-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by 1peachy - 06-04-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 14-04-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Breastquest - 06-08-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by ca777 - 11-04-2022, 07:11 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Grayson123 - 22-11-2022, 04:03 PM