Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you seen progress from subliminals?

No, not personally.
I went through a phase of listening to subliminals regularly for months (out of curiosity) but experienced no change. I joined multiple subliminal communities and no one could provide genuine results. For example, people saying their eye colour changed and providing 'proof' but it's clear the main change is lighting.

Generally I'm a skeptical person but went into this with an open mind. I have read a few studies (by hypnosis-focused journals) on breast growth stemming form hypnosis, this is at least slightly reasonable due to the possibility of humans being able to direct thoughts to control different systems (maybe feasible that concentrating on a feeling of warmness and fullness in the breasts could increase circulation to them) but with subliminals, you aren't actually hearing the message and your body does not understand these messages so I don't think subliminals are worthwhile. For example, focusing on directing blood-flow to the breasts seems more reasonable than listening to abstract subliminal messages like 'my breasts are growing.'

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 30-03-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by hannah - 03-04-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by 1peachy - 06-04-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 14-04-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Breastquest - 06-08-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by ca777 - 11-04-2022, 07:11 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Grayson123 - 22-11-2022, 04:03 PM