Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you seen progress from subliminals?

What is Tiktok? Blush 

Anyways I have been trying them on and off over the few months...I noticed growth and then I'll get lazy or busy, thinking well this is going good it is doing its own thing. But it's not I'll deflate some or what and then I'll start listening and I swell up again just within 1 or 2 days my boobs respond again.

So it works...but whether it is permanent I can't tell. The instructions for frequencies(as far as I know) are to listen at least twice a day(morning+evening) and drink a lot of water. So the cells respond better, that was the reason for water if I recall right.

So I am as well a bit insecure about this deep down within me. But I know it actually works. I believe it too...I have seen hypnosis shows and its a bit comparable in the way that they both use your mind/body power.
And in the shows I saw people did everything the hypnosis-man said except the things they really didnt want to do. The man could just drive them.
But here on BN I hear nobody about them..

* edit: the reason I replied was bc I actually have breast pain but it feels like breast muscle pain too...yesterday I did 2 sessions and the day before as well.
Idk if its related...they do feel a bit heavier then couple off days ago...but breasts differ from day to day.
Though all facts out of the window and I am a believer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 30-03-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by hannah - 03-04-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by 1peachy - 06-04-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by dreamergirl - 14-04-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Breastquest - 06-08-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by ca777 - 11-04-2022, 07:11 AM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Happyme - 08-10-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Have you seen progress from subliminals? - by Grayson123 - 22-11-2022, 04:03 PM