Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and fertility

Hey Ladies!  I'm a long time lurker around here and I've been wanting to try out BO forever.. I also have PCOS (like) symptoms. I say "like" because I haven't ever been officially diagnosed by a doctor, but I have had elevated free testosterone levels and struggled with other body signs of high androgens (and a flat chest, lol) for years.   I also now know for a fact that I have cysts on my ovaries.   SOOO, I'm wondering since Nefertity says that she feels better when taking BO, then maybe it could possibly be a good thing for my body??  AND for my boobs??  I'm curious though if the BO might cause more ovarian cysts to form since it increases ovarian function.. or maybe that's not true.  If there's anyone who might have info about that, I'd love to know!!   It would be awesome to be able to increase my progesterone (which I know I need), help my ovaries, and grow boobies at the same time, lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
BO and fertility - by Nefertity - 21-03-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by jaykay - 22-03-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by Nefertity - 23-03-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: BO and fertility - by jaykay - 24-03-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by Iceedragons - 26-03-2021, 01:22 AM
RE: BO and fertility - by NaturalLady31 - 12-06-2021, 07:45 PM