Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and fertility

Girl, I completely understand. It pisses me off how little medical attention/knowledge there is on PCOS, I'm sure if there were internal cysts in men's testosterone that caused them to produce abnormal amounts of estrogen they would've be on that ASAP. And yes! Nobody ever bothered trying to diagnose my problems (even though I had trouble with my periods ever since I was 12) because I was thin and people think PCOS is a weight related problem. Oooh interesting, it actually seems that BO is helpful towards PCOS maybe because it raises progesterone? Glad you were able to find a natural remedy to help you out.

And I'm on a low carb diet as well, not to the point of keto because I'm an athlete and my run gets drastically slower on a keto diet unfortunately Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> although my strength is unchanged. Another good thing about metformin is that it's used to treat insulin resistance (primarily used by diabetics) so that'll help you with your insulin as well! Good luck with trying to conceive!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
BO and fertility - by Nefertity - 21-03-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by jaykay - 22-03-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by Nefertity - 23-03-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: BO and fertility - by jaykay - 24-03-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by Iceedragons - 26-03-2021, 01:22 AM
RE: BO and fertility - by NaturalLady31 - 12-06-2021, 07:45 PM