Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and fertility

I’ve been on BO for 4 months with great boob growth (about 1 cup size growth)

Now me and my boyfriend decided to try to get pregnant. I have PCOS so it might take us a while. I know you’re not supposed to be on any herbs or such when trying to get pregnant but the thing is that BO has definitely increased my fertility. I used to have 37-48 day cycles with very light periods. Since I started BO my cycle is 30 days EXACTLY every time, I get ovulation pains and I notice wetness. (Before BO I never experienced any discharge, now I understand that is not healthy) and my period is “fuller” but in a good way. Less body hair and better skin too.

I obviously have to stop BO now that we are going to try conceive, but honestly I’m afraid that I will go back to before BO with super long cycles and such. I have no scientific data but I swear I’m more fertile since BO.

Has anybody with PCOS here been on BO and then stopped and how did that go?

(((Also just a note: I am NOT saying BO cures PCOS!!! It just happens in my case it regulated my cycles!)))

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
BO and fertility - by Nefertity - 21-03-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by jaykay - 22-03-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by Nefertity - 23-03-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: BO and fertility - by jaykay - 24-03-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: BO and fertility - by Iceedragons - 26-03-2021, 01:22 AM
RE: BO and fertility - by NaturalLady31 - 12-06-2021, 07:45 PM