Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My "first" attempt at NBE

Hello all! I've been interested in getting larger breasts for a few years now. My husband and I don't like the idea of implants for many reasons, so I looked into NBE. I took some "bustmaxx" out of desperation years ago and had no results after 6 months.

I am 5'6", 125lbs, 32 A, 24 y/o. I have been on various birth controls since my second year of puberty. My hormones have always been off balance, extreme cramping leading to vomiting and completely random periods (maybe a few days, maybe months, maybe within 2 weeks of one another, maybe months before my next cycle). I have been on my forms of birth control, different pills, depo, nexplanon, and now Kyleena (progesterone IUD). I had some minor breast growth a few months into Kyleena which had me look into NBE.

I tried to do as much research as possible but jumped the gun a bit when purchasing my products so I will be altering my process a bit when I need to. Currently I am taking::

Fenugreek  2 capsules 3x/day (3,660mg/day)

This will be changed to a smaller dose of fenugreek 50%saponins when I need more

BO 1 capsule AM, 2 capsules PM (750mg/day)

BO diy cream applied to nipples 2x/day

Fish oil 1000mg/day

Massage with coconut oil nightly

Some questions I have:

Is there any need for PM or Progesterone cream? If so, when would be the best time to use it?

If my progesterone IUD is the only birth control that has caused growth out of all the other birth controls I've had, does that mean I need more progesterone to continue getting growth?

I'm also thinking of using Saw Palmetto. My dermatologist and GYN both said I have very high testosterone, which I know Saw palmetto helps reduce. Is that good to take with the other items I am already taking?

I am quite happy with my system, and have noticed some of the side effects- headaches after taking BO, syrup smell from Fenugreek, very mild breast soreness. All good news to me that something is happening!  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

I look forward to getting even just a little growth out of this process and really look forward to any and all help from those who understand more than I do  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My "first" attempt at NBE - by Iceedragons - 18-03-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by Iceedragons - 23-03-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by Iceedragons - 25-03-2021, 03:52 AM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by Iceedragons - 10-04-2021, 05:28 AM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by James98 - 10-04-2021, 07:02 AM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by Iceedragons - 10-04-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by Iceedragons - 19-04-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by Happyme - 19-04-2021, 01:16 PM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by Iceedragons - 18-05-2021, 11:19 PM
RE: My "first" attempt at NBE - by Happyme - 19-05-2021, 03:09 PM