Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My "first" attempt at NBE

Hello all! I've been interested in getting larger breasts for a few years now. My husband and I don't like the idea of implants for many reasons, so I looked into NBE. I took some "bustmaxx" out of desperation years ago and had no results after 6 months.

I am 5'6", 125lbs, 32 A, 24 y/o. I have been on various birth controls since my second year of puberty. My hormones have always been off balance, extreme cramping leading to vomiting and completely random periods (maybe a few days, maybe months, maybe within 2 weeks of one another, maybe months before my next cycle). I have been on my forms of birth control, different pills, depo, nexplanon, and now Kyleena (progesterone IUD). I had some minor breast growth a few months into Kyleena which had me look into NBE.

I tried to do as much research as possible but jumped the gun a bit when purchasing my products so I will be altering my process a bit when I need to. Currently I am taking::

Fenugreek  2 capsules 3x/day (3,660mg/day)

This will be changed to a smaller dose of fenugreek 50%saponins when I need more

BO 1 capsule AM, 2 capsules PM (750mg/day)

BO diy cream applied to nipples 2x/day

Fish oil 1000mg/day

Massage with coconut oil nightly

Some questions I have:

Is there any need for PM or Progesterone cream? If so, when would be the best time to use it?

If my progesterone IUD is the only birth control that has caused growth out of all the other birth controls I've had, does that mean I need more progesterone to continue getting growth?

I'm also thinking of using Saw Palmetto. My dermatologist and GYN both said I have very high testosterone, which I know Saw palmetto helps reduce. Is that good to take with the other items I am already taking?

I am quite happy with my system, and have noticed some of the side effects- headaches after taking BO, syrup smell from Fenugreek, very mild breast soreness. All good news to me that something is happening!  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

I look forward to getting even just a little growth out of this process and really look forward to any and all help from those who understand more than I do  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

One week in:

Breasts aren't sore all the time and the headache from taking BO has stopped. I'm really only sore when being touched now, so I'm thankful for that!  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

I measured myself and I'm at

33.25 bust

29 underbust

Not as much as some people here, but I have grown from 33 to 33.25 this first week. Hopefully it's not from menses swelling. I was on the last 2 days of my period when I began taking BO, it went away and some spotting began again 2 days ago. ...Oh the joys of the IUD

Hopefully the growth is real. I'll update later!

I'd been taking my temp for over a week now and noticed it's a little low, between 97.9 and 98.4.

Because of this, I will be adding an iodine supplement. This will arrive tomorrow so I will begin taking it then. From

recommendations of others here, I will also add pituitary glandular to the mix. So here will be my updated mix:

Fenugreek 1220mg 2x daily

Bovine Ovary 500mg 2x daily

Saw palmetto extract 320mg daily

Nascent Iodine 250mcg  daily

Pituitary glandular 80mg daily

Homemade BO cream 2x daily

Homemade "breast oil" for nightly massage

Fenugreek was lowered because it was making my stomach upset. The last thing I want is nausea with BO flavor coming back up  Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

BO was increased after reading others programs, BB's ingredients, and feeling okay on the current dose.

Hoping for even better growth with these changes  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Measured again last night and was at 34" and 29" underbust!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Congratulations on your growth. Looks like a good program. Have you considered adding pumping?

(10-04-2021, 07:02 AM)James98 Wrote:  Congratulations on your growth. Looks like a good program. Have you considered adding pumping?

I have looked into it. I think I would rather have the bosom beauty instead of the noogleberry, after reading others opinions. Unfortunately the bosom beauty does cost a bit more, so I'll have to save up a little more before indulging myself with it!

So I reevaluated my savings for bosom beauty, and I was only 20$ short of what I wanted to have saved up. I said screw it and purchased it. I started using it 5 days ago, 30 mins 2 times a day, and I'm surprised!

It feels so relaxing! I had seen some reviews that it was a little painful. The sensation was intimidating at first, but not painful. I started at 4, and each session I was able to go up to the next level without feeling any pain whatsoever.

I just started my period yesterday, so I'm taking a break from the pills. I'm not sure if I have to, but I have seen others in the forum discuss this so I figured I'll do the same!

All in all, I have noticed my breasts feel heavier. The past 2 mornings, I feel a physical weight when I get out of bed that wasn't there previously. Currently, I'm measuring just shy of 34.5"

Congratulations Iced!

Thats great news that you made the right choice and its working.

Just as a word of caution. You will continue to feel a heavier breast and more fullness. This is great for the swoop and scoop to fill your cups to overflowing.

If you start to taking your measurements you will probably find that nothing is happening.

Dont be alarmed, this is normal and why I encourage everyone to take pictures as well as measurements, because one of them will lie to you. you are gaining fullness first and then you will gain inches.

Happy growing

Bobbi

I wish I could hop on here and say I'm another cup or two larger already... But I myself like to put trust in other's testimonies on if NBE works, so I have to be honest... It's a little disappointing this month...Just started my next cycle and measured almost 36"... I was just at 35" before beginning PMS symptoms like breast swelling. I think my last measurement previously was during this swelling as well.

On a positive note, my cycles have never been predictable, but for the first time ever, I had a 28 day cycle! I marked the days on a calendar and everything was perfectly on time! I also suffer from Mittelschmerz, but the BO has been helping alleviate that a bit. My figure is also looking better and better, and maybe in a month or so, I can upload some images for some nice proof of results!

(18-05-2021, 11:19 PM)Iceedragons Wrote:  

I wish I could hop on here and say I'm another cup or two larger already... But I myself like to put trust in other's testimonies on if NBE works, so I have to be honest... It's a little disappointing this month...Just started my next cycle and measured almost 36"... I was just at 35" before beginning PMS symptoms like breast swelling. I think my last measurement previously was during this swelling as well.

On a positive note, my cycles have never been predictable, but for the first time ever, I had a 28 day cycle! I marked the days on a calendar and everything was perfectly on time! I also suffer from Mittelschmerz, but the BO has been helping alleviate that a bit. My figure is also looking better and better, and maybe in a month or so, I can upload some images for some nice proof of results!

These things take time! Thats the important thing to remember.

Be thankful everyday for your lovely breasts!.

So how are you liking your Bosom Beauty?

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon