Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly

If you have nerve damage and reduced sensitivity I can recommend the Earthpulse PEMF device (They call it Biofield PEMF* now, but secondhand you might still find it sold as the Earthpulse). My breasts were feeling numb and icky on the undersides due to breast surgery, the scalpel cut through some nerves. The Earthpulse at 9.6Hz 100% power is bringing sensation back due to nerve regeneration. Iput it on each spot for 30-60m. I'm laying in bed and for sides I use a rolled up towel to keep it in the right place. I tried taping it with wide bandage tape, but that's a bit uncomfortable as it pulls on the skin. 

It works amazingly well and sometimes I can feel the difference after only one session. Be aware that if sensation comes back, it might feel a bit sensitive in a bad way first, this is normal and will go away. I had some periods were the water from the shower felt a bit uncomfortable on my nipples, but nothing too bad, not painful or anything. 

*https://biofieldpemf.com/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly - by Kammyg - 15-03-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly - by Happyme - 16-03-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly - by Kammyg - 16-03-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly - by Kammyg - 17-03-2021, 01:39 AM
RE: Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly - by James98 - 17-03-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly - by Nynuk - 17-03-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly - by Karren H - 20-03-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly - by Itty-bitty - 04-08-2021, 02:24 PM