Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

currently on miss science's program and body reaction

so, i started the soy flaxseed full fat milk program in January

but i stopped for almost a week because my body has reaction.

usually my breast will be swollen for 1cm or so a few days before period and i know  my period will be started in a few days.

but this time. my breast got swallen 10days before period and they are up to 2cm. when i press on them i can feel a bit painful but not so much.

also i dont usually feel cramp before period only sometimes during period. but this time i feel cramp even a few days before period. i think tmr or after my period will start and the cramp is quite intensive. cant imagine when the period starts.

lastly, i got quite some acne on my back since i started this program but i know roasted soy can create acne because in Chinese medical point of view. Roasted of whatever stimulate oil production hence the acne.

so i stopped for now. just wonder if my reactions are normal? should go back to the program after period?

*****little update*****
my period didnt come yet which it was supposed to come 9th mar
however my breast's swolleness has gone down a bit and the period cramp is not as intense even the period not come yet. strange Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

I am surprised no one has responded to your request. I cannot help you, but also surprised at your reaction, it is certainly uncommon. I hope things have gotten better for you.

Hey,

I started the same program in February and I don't feel any changes in my breast (Iucky you having them swollen!..)

However I've also experienced the cramps before the period and my period got shorter from 7 to 5 days ( I aways have had 7 days bleeding since my puberty).

I would say that hormonal levels had changed,which is a great start..more cramp =more estrogen perhaps (?)..

I have no problem with acne, only thing I had was problem with digesting the milk (for some people could be also reason for acne)so I take enzyme lactase to deal with it.

I am not the expert here, but as you experience swelling which is definitely a sign of breast growth!!, I would continue the program few more months.

You don't need to take break during your period.

And you can also add the maca powder ( start with 2g twice a day,  and slowly ramp up to 10g total amount per day.)

Good luck!

[/quote]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon