Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REAL growing SIGN? BO's real effect?

HI, I'm Biggiwant.

I have little PCOS, and I have irregular cycle.

I wonder if my change has really grown or not.

Since I had taken BO(2020.march), I feel the growing pain in only luteal phase.

As mentioned in other threads, when my menstruation started, the pain in the breasts disappeared and the size decreased again.

But wen I grasped my breasts, the fat on the right side of them definitely increased.

I gained weight all over my body (armpit, belly, back, buttocks, forearm, etc..) because of COVID-19( I couldn't even go to the gym Wink, but when I grasped my right breast, it seemed a little bigger than before.

I heard that if BO doesn't work within 6 months, it is difficult to see any effect afterwards.

I'm sure that the only pain was when eating BO. Even when I eat Herbs, PM, there is NO EFFECT or IRREGULAR PERIOD.

While taking BO, I felt the growth pain during the luteal phase, and I was very happy.

But after my period, my size always returned. And I was frustrated....... Sad

Can I believe this really works for me?

Why am I always coming back? why?

(14-02-2021, 03:27 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  

HI, I'm Biggiwant.

I have little PCOS, and I have irregular cycle.

I wonder if my change has really grown or not.

Since I had taken BO(2020.march), I feel the growing pain in only luteal phase.

As mentioned in other threads, when my menstruation started, the pain in the breasts disappeared and the size decreased again.

But wen I grasped my breasts, the fat on the right side of them definitely increased.

I gained weight all over my body (armpit, belly, back, buttocks, forearm, etc..) because of COVID-19( I couldn't even go to the gym Wink, but when I grasped my right breast, it seemed a little bigger than before.

I heard that if BO doesn't work within 6 months, it is difficult to see any effect afterwards.

I'm sure that the only pain was when eating BO. Even when I eat Herbs, PM, there is NO EFFECT or IRREGULAR PERIOD.

While taking BO, I felt the growth pain during the luteal phase, and I was very happy.

But after my period, my size always returned. And I was frustrated....... Sad

Can I believe this really works for me?

Why am I always coming back? 

Maybe you could try to taken a break from cycle day 1 untill your ovulation. This way you can profit from your own estrogen..
Or maybe you need an anti androgen.
I have this problem as well btw. Lucky I never get back as small as when I started nbe. But didnt experienced the growth I wanted due to this deflation thing.
It is strange but there must be an explanation. Probably something complicated with one hormone beeing converted to another.
Read something about lh en fsh...but i guess I am not much of a help.
I can only advise eating more during these times, it kinda fights the deflation off for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon