How I went from a 34DD to a 36E in only 4 months!

(29-05-2022, 09:57 AM)SkirtsAndCookies Wrote:  

I just got into this so I'm still learning but you're using some stuff I dont recognize. Is the white peony worth it in your opinion?

For most people yes I 100% believe so taken internally, it is estrogenic AND activates aromatase an enzyme that turns testosterone into estrogen so great for girls with pcos for example, however for me its just estrogenic as I have no testosterone (I explain that further back in the thread) but I do notice when I upped my dosage of white peony the other day my boobs are much more sore. It works very well when paired with licorice root

So Im giving BO another chance out of experimental purposes but this time low dose to hopefully hold off the breakouts from it, and will only be continuing white peony, cinnamon bark and flaxseed oil(maybe goats rue too) ontop of massage. When I receive it and start it I will give updates till then I am ceasing all herbs intake for a break.

Hi BustyPrincess! Thanks for sharing all this information. As a trans MtF, it’s especially interestingly to follow your thread and the stuff you try (it’s inspired me to try a few things beyond my own regular Hrt!).

One I am curious about and haven’t been able to figure out searching through this thread though (maybe I missed it?): how do you take your progesterone? Is it oral or rectal?

(16-06-2022, 11:02 PM)Lady boo Wrote:  

Hi BustyPrincess! Thanks for sharing all this information. As a trans MtF, it’s especially interestingly to follow your thread and the stuff you try (it’s inspired me to try a few things beyond my own regular Hrt!).

One I am curious about and haven’t been able to figure out searching through this thread though (maybe I missed it?): how do you take your progesterone? Is it oral or rectal?

Hi LadyBoo thanks for the kind words Smile I take my bio identical progesterone orally as its not suppository so wouldnt work that way. Hope this helps

Been off herbs for alil while now, and my BO finally came in, going to be trying just 250mg once at night along with white peony capsules for now. We will see how it works and hopefully I dont get pimples this time. Been seldom on here as currently struggling alot with my mental health but thought Id pop by to just add this in

Hi Busty!
Just remember YOU are your own best friend.
Think Positive and 'always look on the bright side of life'. I'd be happy to send you the clip from the life of Brian.
If you want a sounding board or an e-ear Pm me
Huggs
Bobbi

(20-06-2022, 11:43 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Hi LadyBoo thanks for the kind words Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> I take my bio identical progesterone orally as its not suppository so wouldnt work that way. Hope this helps

Oh ok, I see. My Hrt doctor actually prescribed me oral progesterone pills (Prometrium) and said those could be used rectally and blood labs did seem to confirm it, but I've been trying a more oral/sublingual method though more recently to see if it makes a difference and my annual is actually coming up this week where I could ask to up the dose to 200mg and try it out morning and evening like you are Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(Though that said, what I'm really hoping is that I can convince her to get me on pellets especially. I reeeally want to be able to forget about taking hormones every five days and get the best out of my estrogen too. Seeing as pellets seem virtually non-existent in my country except for ciswomen hormonetherapy in some cases though, I'm kinda of nervous. My doctor follows Dr Powers so here's hoping I have a chance!)

(20-06-2022, 11:46 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Been off herbs for alil while now, and my BO finally came in,
going to be trying just 250mg once at night along with white peony
capsules for now. We will see how it works and hopefully I dont get
pimples this time. Been seldom on here as currently struggling alot with my mental health but thought Id pop by to just add this in

Oooof as a trans girl with her own mental health issues, I feel you. Hugs and cuddles ^_^ I hope your mental health stays manageable this week and here's hoping your BO experiment goes well too!

So Ive been on BO for a little bit now at first it gave me pimples but since subsided since I upped the dosage(weird huh) so current routine includes raw female BO and Uterine again and generic straight up BO.

Currently:

3x 250mg BO

1x Raw Female BO + Uterine

2x 1000mg FSO capsules along with my Bio Identical progesterone capsules twice a day

2x 750mg White Peony capsules twice a day

2x Goats Rue capsules twice a day

Massage with herbal infusion oil nightly

My bras are giving me way more cleavage its insane aaaaand Ive lost weight off my tummy due to stress and mental health but still kept my gains

Have not measured yet as I believe growth doesnt always show on the tape proof is in the way Im getting even more cleavage.

Still struggling with mental health but pushing through.

(20-06-2022, 05:00 PM)Lady boo Wrote:  

(20-06-2022, 11:43 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Hi LadyBoo thanks for the kind words Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> I take my bio identical progesterone orally as its not suppository so wouldnt work that way. Hope this helps

Oh ok, I see. My Hrt doctor actually prescribed me oral progesterone pills (Prometrium) and said those could be used rectally and blood labs did seem to confirm it, but I've been trying a more oral/sublingual method though more recently to see if it makes a difference and my annual is actually coming up this week where I could ask to up the dose to 200mg and try it out morning and evening like you are Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(Though that said, what I'm really hoping is that I can convince her to get me on pellets especially. I reeeally want to be able to forget about taking hormones every five days and get the best out of my estrogen too. Seeing as pellets seem virtually non-existent in my country except for ciswomen hormonetherapy in some cases though, I'm kinda of nervous. My doctor follows Dr Powers so here's hoping I have a chance!)

(20-06-2022, 11:46 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Been off herbs for alil while now, and my BO finally came in,
going to be trying just 250mg once at night along with white peony
capsules for now. We will see how it works and hopefully I dont get
pimples this time. Been seldom on here as currently struggling alot with my mental health but thought Id pop by to just add this in

Oooof as a trans girl with her own mental health issues, I feel you. Hugs and cuddles ^_^ I hope your mental health stays manageable this week and here's hoping your BO experiment goes well too!

Thanks gorgeous soul x

I should also add Im drinking a tea of calendula, fennel and aniseed most nights before or after dinner for its digestion benefits its really been helping with any bloating! and so calming <3 I recommend any fellow herbal tea lovers to buy each individually, organic ofcourse and infusing it into a tea its my favourite. Im getting the aches and pains in my areolas again like I used to from BO and boobs feeling heavy on and off I spoke with Tibetan and she said these are growth signs Smile