Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  •  
How I went from a 34DD to a 36E in only 4 months!

(01-11-2021, 12:53 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:

That sounds amazing, I'm so happy for you!
I think taking breaks can be a very helpful idea. I've still gotten growth with no weight gain when stopping all NBE for months so don't worry too much that you are "erasing" your progress.

Thanks girl!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> yeh its strange how it works when taking breaks its almost like it flushes out any excess estrogens etc and restarts the swelling and pains all over again

If you wanna throw shade do it on your thread girl... or at least in mine...IrisHeart had no need to go throught your toxicity on her thread...

(04-11-2021, 11:55 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:

I just cannot and will not ever get over your outrageous and baseless claims even here *facepalm* so offensive, breast size and body attraction preference has NOTHING to do with someones income or class, LMFAO. i cant with your opinions XD

(05-11-2021, 01:45 AM)WEENE Wrote:    
Why are you so obssesed with me?

It's not my fault that you have never read/heard about The Darwinian process of sexual selection or know what Biopsychology is. 

*Btw considering my posts as "outrageous" is subjective criteria, that you don't like what I write doesn't make it less real.

UNLIKE YOU I can backup my arguments.

Men’s Social Status and Attractiveness: Women’s Receptivity to Men’s Date Requests | Request PDF (researchgate.net)

"Women value men with greater financial resources and higher status"
"Young male confederates who ostensibly had high, middle, or low incomes, depending on the experimental condition, asked young women walking down the street for their phone number. We found that men’s financial resources were positively associated with compliance with their request"

Hot or Not: The Effects of Social Status on Attraction among Male and Female Students (umsystem.edu) "[...]males and females will look for qualities in mates that will ensure their successful reproduction. In this analysis, men would prefer physical health and women would prefer material wealth."

Women’s preferences for men’s facial masculinity are strongest under favorable ecological conditions | Scientific Reports (nature.com)

Sexual selection has shaped the evolution of male secondary sexual characteristics that communicate viability in many species1, including humans2.  In humans, cross-cultural evidence suggests women’s preferences for men’s testosterone dependent masculine facial traits are stronger under conditions where health is compromised, male mortality rates are higher and economic development is higher. Here we use a sample of 4483 exclusively heterosexual women from 34 countries and employ mixed effects modelling to test how social, ecological and economic variables predict women’s facial masculinity preferences.
Women from lower social classes tend to preffer partners with more masculine faces since that's an indicator of higher testosterone levels, Testosterone is often related to dominance and aggressiveness. Women living in lower status neighborhoods, which are correlated to increased crime levels, will feel safer hence with a more masculine partner as masculine looking men are perceived to be less warm.
This variation in preferences for sexually selected traits may occur in response to prevailing ecological, demographic and economic conditions3.

You should try your own advice:

(05-11-2021, 12:28 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  Grow up, get real, and stop regurgitating your insecurities on others by spitting false facts, its pathetic. That is all. Bye!

(05-11-2021, 04:09 PM)WEENE Wrote:

If you wanna throw shade do it on your thread girl... or at least in mine...IrisHeart had no need to go throught your toxicity on her thread...

(04-11-2021, 11:55 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:

I just cannot and will not ever get over your outrageous and baseless claims even here *facepalm* so offensive, breast size and body attraction preference has NOTHING to do with someones income or class, LMFAO. i cant with your opinions XD

(05-11-2021, 01:45 AM)WEENE Wrote:
Why are you so obssesed with me?

It's not my fault that you have never read/heard about The Darwinian process of sexual selection or know what Biopsychology is. 

*Btw considering my posts as "outrageous" is subjective criteria, that you don't like what I write doesn't make it less real.

UNLIKE YOU I can backup my arguments.

Men’s Social Status and Attractiveness: Women’s Receptivity to Men’s Date Requests | Request PDF (researchgate.net)

"Women value men with greater financial resources and higher status"
"Young male confederates who ostensibly had high, middle, or low incomes, depending on the experimental condition, asked young women walking down the street for their phone number. We found that men’s financial resources were positively associated with compliance with their request"

Hot or Not: The Effects of Social Status on Attraction among Male and Female Students (umsystem.edu) "[...]males and females will look for qualities in mates that will ensure their successful reproduction. In this analysis, men would prefer physical health and women would prefer material wealth."

Women’s preferences for men’s facial masculinity are strongest under favorable ecological conditions | Scientific Reports (nature.com)

Sexual selection has shaped the evolution of male secondary sexual characteristics that communicate viability in many species1, including humans2.  In humans, cross-cultural evidence suggests women’s preferences for men’s testosterone dependent masculine facial traits are stronger under conditions where health is compromised, male mortality rates are higher and economic development is higher. Here we use a sample of 4483 exclusively heterosexual women from 34 countries and employ mixed effects modelling to test how social, ecological and economic variables predict women’s facial masculinity preferences.
Women from lower social classes tend to preffer partners with more masculine faces since that's an indicator of higher testosterone levels, Testosterone is often related to dominance and aggressiveness. Women living in lower status neighborhoods, which are correlated to increased crime levels, will feel safer hence with a more masculine partner as masculine looking men are perceived to be less warm.
This variation in preferences for sexually selected traits may occur in response to prevailing ecological, demographic and economic conditions3.

You should try your own advice:

(05-11-2021, 12:28 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  Grow up, get real, and stop regurgitating your insecurities on others by spitting false facts, its pathetic. That is all. Bye!

Lame. Goodbye. Have a nice life.

So Im going to be adding the fenugreek capsules internal ontop of using them in the oil infusion, Ive read great things, and am very keen for the "side effects" that lots of girls rave on about of smelling sweet (down there), the new guy Im currently seeing seems to like the idea lmfao  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> already my boobs have been feeling alil heavier? I dunno if its placebo or not since its only been two days

(23-11-2021, 08:00 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:

So Im going to be adding the fenugreek capsules internal ontop of using them in the oil infusion, Ive read great things, and am very keen for the "side effects" that lots of girls rave on about of smelling sweet (down there), the new guy Im currently seeing seems to like the idea lmfao  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> already my boobs have been feeling alil heavier? I dunno if its placebo or not since its only been two days

I remember reading somewhere that people said it would make your armpit sweat smell more like maple syrup? Maybe I am wrong haha I don't think it sounds so bad, let us know how it goes

So no major updates besides that I seem to have gained even more top tissue even though I have not been super consistent as hanging with my new man, going to the city together etc I didnt exactly have room to bring all my herbs etc but Im back at it now! I just bought a new bra from my all time fave brand "Pour Moi" and its my first ever basic nude t-shirt bra and despite it not being a push up the lift and cleavage I get in it is INSANE  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> just thought Id put the brand name out there for anyone with big boobs they go up to a J cup, have SUPER sexy styles for big boobs and are totally true to size which on another note leads me to believe I may be on the verge of going to an F cup considering my nipples are covered by the inner edge of the cup so, close to being exposed, anyways happy growing everyone!

So Ive been consistently taking 2x 1000mg fenugreek ontop of my herbal regimen and massage and my nipples and areolas have been insanely sensitive and sore! Nothing crazy has changed on the measuring tape at fullest part of bust however I went shopping for a new bikini the other day with my man and even the E cup bikini tops Im spilling over??? Im confused I guess this just goes to show the number on the measuring tape isnt always everything considering Ive gained much more top tissue, the only thing thats bugging the crap outta me is since consistently taking Fenugreek my appetite has been insane! I dont normally eat till late in the afternoon and at night but Ive been eating earlier and earlier and I dont really like it.... Im already on an anxiety tab that makes me hungry as a side effect so this is not for me, Im trying to curb this by eating mostly fruit, celery sticks etc is appetite increase a common thing with Fenugreek?? Anyways we will see

•  Previous
  •