Hello There, Guest!

How I went from a 34DD to a 36E in only 4 months!

So 1 month and 1 week since being left and Im finally starting back up my supplements, cinnamon bark, swansons BO, Flaxseed oil, Vitamin B12 etc my estrogen and progesterone levels are great thanks to my bio estrogen pellet implants and bio progesterone capsules so this is just to give me that extra lil boost and for their other benefits like FSO being good for eczema (it always completely clears up the patch I have on my leg when taking consistently), Cinnamon bark being good for weight/metabolism maintenance and body temperature regulation(progesterone already does the temp regulation too), high strength vitamin b12 being good for clearing out excess estrogen and for the nervous system and so on.

Massage is here and there but since my gains to a 36E cup have stuck Im not too fussed if I get any bigger or not as these girls are huge enough.

As for mental health.... Im honestly here, there and everywhere, still having my days where Im breaking down in tears and pining for him, but seeing these countless other guys show interest has boosted my confidence back up abit, I just miss being held being kissed and loved I know my relationship was toxic and not good for me in the end but its hard when its all you knew for nearly 6 years.

Anyways happy Easter weekend to everyone! Xo

(02-04-2021, 12:57 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:

So 1 month and 1 week since being left and Im finally starting back up my supplements, cinnamon bark, swansons BO, Flaxseed oil, Vitamin B12 etc my estrogen and progesterone levels are great thanks to my bio estrogen pellet implants and bio progesterone capsules so this is just to give me that extra lil boost and for their other benefits like FSO being good for eczema (it always completely clears up the patch I have on my leg when taking consistently), Cinnamon bark being good for weight/metabolism maintenance and body temperature regulation(progesterone already does the temp regulation too), high strength vitamin b12 being good for clearing out excess estrogen and for the nervous system and so on.

Massage is here and there but since my gains to a 36E cup have stuck Im not too fussed if I get any bigger or not as these girls are huge enough.

As for mental health.... Im honestly here, there and everywhere, still having my days where Im breaking down in tears and pining for him, but seeing these countless other guys show interest has boosted my confidence back up abit, I just miss being held being kissed and loved I know my relationship was toxic and not good for me in the end but its hard when its all you knew for nearly 6 years.

Thanks for the update BP!

I think what helps me get over people is making a list of all the things my ex did that upset me/got me angry. Also changing their name on their phone to "Do not text" or "Do Not Call - Toxic" or simply just blocking them off all social media/phone helps. Think about how mentally exhausting the relationship was and all the weight now lifted off your shoulder.  

For instance, my ex-fiance suddenly quit his job and didn't feel too pressured to find another one because I had a fairly good salary. This stressed me out. Ending the relationship caused that one unnecessary stress to go away. Think about how much your demands decreased from being rid of your ex. I know it's hard because you're in pain but with these mental tricks I've learned it helps get over relationships faster. Especially if they were toxic!

(03-04-2021, 07:00 AM)jaykay Wrote:

(02-04-2021, 12:57 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:

Thanks for the update BP!

I think what helps me get over people is making a list of all the things my ex did that upset me/got me angry. Also changing their name on their phone to "Do not text" or "Do Not Call - Toxic" or simply just blocking them off all social media/phone helps. Think about how mentally exhausting the relationship was and all the weight now lifted off your shoulder.  

For instance, my ex-fiance suddenly quit his job and didn't feel too pressured to find another one because I had a fairly good salary. This stressed me out. Ending the relationship caused that one unnecessary stress to go away. Think about how much your demands decreased from being rid of your ex. I know it's hard because you're in pain but with these mental tricks I've learned it helps get over relationships faster. Especially if they were toxic!

Thank you beautiful soul! My therapist actually recommended this she has dealt with alot of women in controlling toxic etc relationships and she says that all women in those relationships do exactly the same thing we all get so used to it that we keep thinking of the "good times" and our brains try to make those moments "outweigh" the toxic bad things that went on, I have written down alot he did to me but whilst its a reminder/wake up its also heartbreaking to put it pen to paper. Thank you for your advice and for caring <3

he didn't price woman like you with big breast !

(07-04-2021, 10:35 PM)Valik Wrote:

he didn't price woman like you with big breast !

Huh??

Just a small update, due to the weight of my breasts now and my stubborness to wear a bra because they just feel so damn tight I have gotten a couple of small stretch marks on the underside of each upper arm near the armpit   Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> so back to bio oil it is!! So annoying especially seeing as Im very pale and my breast skin has literally not one imperfection on it due to my massage with my own diy oil, I just hate wearing bras especially seeing as some of my 36E cup bras feel so freaking tight  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh"> but I guess Im gunna need to these days lol

I recently got a refill of my bio identical progesterone from a different compounding pharmacy nearby me and my areolas have been swollen as ever since, its almost like they made it up differently I dont know.

There is a song

"its only just begun..."

Do yourself a favor and go to Bradelis, or a very reputable bar company and get properly fitted with a good bra!

Gravity is not your friend in this situation, and neither is the clock.

You have youth, protect and preserve it. You'll thank me in 20 years.
bobbi

(Yesterday, 01:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:

There is a song

"its only just begun..."

Do yourself a favor and go to Bradelis, or a very reputable bar company and get properly fitted with a good bra!

Gravity is not your friend in this situation, and neither is the clock.

You have youth, protect and preserve it. You'll thank me in 20 years.
bobbi

I did go to a reputable bra place I only buy the best, 2 bras were $130 on sale lmao but according to bradelis Im a large F not an E and Im thinking bradelis is vanity sizing not correct sizing just as is Victoria Secret they arent real sizing  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> I have bought another bra from another brand "pour moi" in a 36E and it fits perfectly so I dunno lol