Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beauty standards around the world

Bringing back this thread since the topic has been on my mind again.

I have started to notice that a lot of east asian women have small frames and that means small boobs and other assets. My body is similar to the common body type I see. Everyone is different and I am not stereotyping but it seems to be more common unlike western women who are commonly larger with bigger breasts and curves. 

This made me think about if I would feel different about my body if I was raised into a culture where my body was normal. Almost every woman I encounter, even teenagers usually have a larger chest than mine and it is constantly damaging to my self esteem. I don't see my body type catered to with public figures in media because it is not the normal/average body type, just look at the popular music of today like WAP and the singers figures or the Kardashians who are one of the most popular reality TV stars. Not everyone can look extreme like a celebrity who has had work done but curvy is expected of women to some degree.

I feel worthless and undesirable as a woman with a small chest and I have heard that east asia still has a problem with unrealistic boob standards and a bigger = better mentality but even just walking in the street and not seeing every woman have a larger chest than mine would probably make me feel better.

Anyone got any more input on this topic? Will small boobs ever be considered more desirable in any country than large ones in my lifetime?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Beauty standards around the world - by dreamergirl - 17-01-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by ShelaVenna - 18-01-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by dreamergirl - 20-01-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by Happyme - 20-01-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by Nefertity - 21-01-2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by dreamergirl - 03-04-2021, 07:10 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by Happyme - 15-04-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by dreamergirl - 16-04-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by hannah - 30-04-2021, 08:20 PM