Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beauty standards around the world

I also noticed that since weightlifting became trendy both men and women seem to be more focused on the size and shape of the butt. I recently started weight lifting again after a long covid break and it’s kinda funny how quickly you start to focus on that instead of boobs (since shape of the butt is very much muscle mass) never made that connection before that not working out made me focus more on my boobs but there might be some truth to that because while not working out I started feeling my thighs and butt were too fleshy and big but now after just two weeks at the gym, being around all these fit thick legged girls I completely changed my mind - now my butt and thighs aren’t big enough. I’m still growing my boobs but it’s really nice being back at the gym and focusing on my body as a whole and actually KNOWING that every exercise pays off. Not everyone can build boobs at the gym (some lucky petite girls actually can bench press up cup sizes) but everybody can build curves in form of thighs and butt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Beauty standards around the world - by dreamergirl - 17-01-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by ShelaVenna - 18-01-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by dreamergirl - 20-01-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by Happyme - 20-01-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by Nefertity - 21-01-2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by dreamergirl - 03-04-2021, 07:10 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by Happyme - 15-04-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by dreamergirl - 16-04-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Beauty standards around the world - by hannah - 30-04-2021, 08:20 PM